Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
NO ONE followed her to her nail appointment. The daft t took the picture herself to get her engagement up with a smug video!!!!

And her face in that screen shot........when d3 puts it in the wrong hole and she forgot her bum wipes!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240426_110558_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240426_110558_TikTok.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 265

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Where can I read the Vic Rose stuff?
I don’t follow any creators and have bozo 1 and bozo 2 blocked but I’d always stop and watch VR when she came on my FYP

I believe Aimeeeeeeee is behind all of these accounts. The clawback was cocky AF. Well prepared speech from Jigsaw. Who in their right mind thinks they have a stalker and plays games with them online 🤣🤣🤣

It’s like the bad Monty python sketch where Aimee plays every character 🕵
Vicrose has a tattle thread. She seems to have had some sort of long term argument with a tik tok account called cinders. She posted the voice note of viscose saying she needs to set up a troll account I am assuming to pretend it was this cinders. At times I felt sorry for Vicrose I know what she did with her kids was bloody awful but she did seem to be trying to do her best to get them back. I think there is a lot more going on with social services than she has let on though. It’s madness how much creators will sell their soul for this app.

Look at the state of catpiss she actually looked good hitting the gym a few years ago. Since D2 dumped her she has clearly hit the bottle big time her face is so puffy and red. I expect she is gonna be hit with a massive tax bill soon so I bet she starts her lives again.

Mar 8, 2024
You certainly can but if you scroll a few pages you’ll see the majority just want to get back to the page being the way it was before it all went tits up. To drop in your opinion when people have agreed to move on is just adding fuel to a simmering fire in my opinion 🙄
For a ‘ new member’ to come on and make a comment about that straight away is a bit Suss don’t you think? A bit s stirrer (ish)? No? Sorry just my opinion 😉
👍👏👏👏 Thought this too 😉

its Natural

Apr 25, 2024
uk
I am surprised she didn’t have a ring door bell camera what with all her deliveries. I only got mine as packages went missing. Also I did wonder for her if she could get slimming filters on hers as mine does me dirty in some angles.
I’m sorry but she has done all this for views. I wouldn’t be surprised if she is Jo. Sorry I said it but it just does add up to me. Anyway I will go back in my box and wait for her s show later. It will be KFC for dinner as Harpers favourite and not had it for at least 2 weeks 😂

Apr 13, 2024
uk
So did they get the cctv etc etc, sorry Jo, you did say that they were sending someone out to check. Some of us have had your back here. I’m not having a go, but this post is literally backtracking and saying what lots of people said would happen. I’m done now 😢
That’s just it, I’m sorry Jo but I don’t believe any of this to be honest

Apr 25, 2024
UK
I don’t believe the person who doxxed Aimee’s address was her. I’ve been reading this site for months now and they were on Stephanie’s Teatime thread a lot (can’t see Aimless bothering to be on that thread) Their whole persona was to s people off, there was no facts or anything of any semblance to offer on the threads. It was all name calling and childish comments with grammatical errors (could be Vav then 🤪) I’m a night owl and would be reading here late and they were always on in the early hours of the night. We know Aimee probably spends all night on her phone dirty deleting so it’s possible it was her but I very much doubt it. The idiot played straight into her hands though 😡

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
I don’t believe the person who doxxed Aimee’s address was her. I’ve been reading this site for months now and they were on Stephanie’s Teatime thread a lot (can’t see Aimless bothering to be on that thread) Their whole persona was to s people off, there was no facts or anything of any semblance to offer on the threads. It was all name calling and childish comments with grammatical errors (could be Vav then 🤪) I’m a night owl and would be reading here late and they were always on in the early hours of the night. We know Aimee probably spends all night on her phone dirty deleting so it’s possible it was her but I very much doubt it. The idiot played straight into her hands though 😡
I think both of them were behind the accounts. It’s well known that Vav has a tattle account whatisthestory or some s like that. Something is definitely off with the accounts posting the pic of the car and then the address. It’s too close together and it’s been after multiple accounts have come on clearly being Catpiss or flash gash and we have handed them their arse and stuck together. This to me appears to be the next strategy and it also gains her a lot of sympathy.

Mar 8, 2024
NO ONE followed her to her nail appointment. The daft t took the picture herself to get her engagement up with a smug video!!!!

And her face in that screen shot........when d3 puts it in the wrong hole and she forgot her bum wipes!!!!

she's even more daft as A even said it was sunbeds not nails ....they are daft as fook 🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I have watched this thread and not commented but can hold my hand up high and say i don’t believe a word jo has said and nobody can tell me i can’t have that opinion on that, all of a sudden the police HQ 🙄 have told her no more how fitting, please stop believing people that come on here and thrive off attention
What’s this username 😂😆

Apr 13, 2024
uk
I have watched this thread and not commented but can hold my hand up high and say i don’t believe a word jo has said and nobody can tell me i can’t have that opinion on that, all of a sudden the police HQ 🙄 have told her no more how fitting, please stop believing people that come on here and thrive off attention
Well said! Your username made me cackle

Status
Not open for further replies.