Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
The way she is laughing in the video about getting a security system, does that not tell her huns all the need to know. If I was "rattled" about having someone take a picture of my car etc, I wouldn't be laughing about it, I prob wouldn't even be making anyone aware I had had the security system put in
My hubby came In last night and said

“don’t think I’m a stalker, but I was worried you’d not get in as you left your keys, so looked on the app and watched you struggle getting the key safe opened, then bring In some shopping, what ya bought 😆😆😂also why bring in the flexi tubs from the garage?”

They were so I can bottom water some of my big plants btw

Just made me laugh because you can’t get away with anything when you have it. My car has cameras too and records if anyone goes to close to it. You can also watch a live feed and can talk to people from the app on the phone. That’s what she needs 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧

“don’t think I’m a stalker, but I was worried you’d not get in as you left your keys, so looked on the app and watched you struggle getting the key safe opened, then bring In some shopping, what ya bought 😆😆😂also why bring in the flexi tubs from the garage?”

Just made me laugh because you can’t get away with anything when you have it. My car has cameras too and records if anyone goes to close to it. You can also watch a live feed and can talk to people from the app on the phone. That’s what she needs 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I just couldn’t have a ring door bell I’m so nosey hahahaha

My man would also torture me on it 🙄🙄🙄

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield

My husband when he’s at work and Im at home and answer the door to take in a parcel. Says through the ring bell “Don’t give it to her she doesn’t deserve it” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I know this has been posted earlier but it’s another of her gas lighting techniques and lying by omission

She wasn’t followed to her nail appointment. She hasn’t corrected them, if it was a troll making a comment it would have been deleted immediately or a nasty response.

People know her address. BECAUSE SHE SHOWED IT ON A VIDEO SHE POSTED AND POSTED A PHOTO OF HER HOUSE AND CAR

if she claims she has a stalker then she needs to remove any photos of her child.
Lock all her SM down to private. That’s would the police would tell her to do.

Attachments

• IMG_5019.jpeg
    IMG_5019.jpeg
    137.8 KB · Views: 197

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
My husband when he’s at work and Im at home and answer the door to take in a parcel. Says through the ring bell “Don’t give it to her she doesn’t deserve it” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
We had a pet cam inside too. He forgot all about it so when I was away for the weekend I could see my pets and also watch him sit in a chair to put his shoes on.
I talked through it and said “and where do we think we are going eh?”
The look on his face was brilliant. It was like Pigs In Space from the muppets, looking around in all directions highly confused. I have since unplugged it in case he catches me doing anything I shouldn’t be doing 😂😂😂😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
We have one and it's great, except when the neighbours go in and out constantly so it sets it off.
I love making my teens jump on it when I'm at work if they come in 🤣🤣
We don’t have a ring doorbell. Thankfully, all the parcels that come would be an eye opener for the hubby. We have cameras on every aspect of the house. I don’t have neighbours close and I’m out in the sticks so it’s just for security as burglaries were rife not so long ago. She could have just had a ring door bell as she lives in a street, and is a member of her local neighbourhood watch. She didn’t need all this set up because she doesn’t have a stalker, and she wasn’t bothered earlier, even after she showed her address and child in uniform indicating her school name. It could easily have been a school mum or anyone local who walked down to the shops and saw her car. It was just a photo of her car, not her just the car and it was interesting because it was outside the sunbed shop she claimed NOT to visit. If she’d not been rumbled there I imagine she would have done another ad for the tanning drops saying “look how good they are at prolonging my tan”

She’s a lying manipulative b

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2024
Sheffield
I know this has been posted earlier but it’s another of her gas lighting techniques and lying by omission

She wasn’t followed to her nail appointment. She hasn’t corrected them, if it was a troll making a comment it would have been deleted immediately or a nasty response.

People know her address. BECAUSE SHE SHOWED IT ON A VIDEO SHE POSTED AND POSTED A PHOTO OF HER HOUSE AND CAR

if she claims she has a stalker then she needs to remove any photos of her child.
Lock all her SM down to private. That’s would the police would tell her to do.
The huns are as delulu as she is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Please keep us updated x
I looked at it and had to stop. 30 seconds in and she’s saying the curly shampoo you can use whatever hair you have and even extensions. She’s flogging hair care bundles and got the gifting option on so she’s getting money for sales and also the gifts that her silly deluded huns are giving her. It all adds up, those TT gifts all turn into cash in her TT account.

YAWN

Status
Not open for further replies.