Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Aimless needs to really stop taking it all to heart. We are a bunch if strangers on the internet who don't even know each other, let alone her! Do you think Kim K sits and makes videos saying "lexilou from cc said I had a big fake arse, and I'm informing my case officer" No. Because we are irrelevant really. Aimless problem is she can't stop reading here, she is the one hurting her own feelings at the end of the say. Ok a couple have went to far but I think that most of us have the same mindset

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
I watch Charlie on TT as well as Corey and Leah the amount of se they eat is astounding. Charlie used to do OF I seen some of her pics on tattle they would def be an acquired taste. Those lips need dissolving they look like they gonna explode soon.
I guess we are lucky greg the wallet is around other wise catpiss would be selling hair care by day and puffy nipples at night

Mar 8, 2024
I guess this will be deleted as it’s not relevant but I wanted to say

Last week I watched my hubby take his last breath Unexpectedly out of the blue and so fast (like half an hour fast)
In this world we are all different (that’s why they make so many different biscuits 🍪) with different opinions It doesn’t make anyone more right or more wrong
Life is too short to fall out specially as we are fairly like minded

I’ve had so much support from you lovely lot (and TL over that morons vile comment Thank you over there 🩷)
I cannot begin to thank you all enough
Much loves xx
🩷🩷🩷🩷

• Love
Reactions: WhoMeNotMe
Mar 20, 2024
Sheffield
Just seen someone from tattle post that we are all on the blob over here cos it’s crazy 🤣

It seriously does feel like it. Can we pack it in and get back to hating catpiss. Who is thinking she will go for a takeaway tonight since her huns told her Pizza and Co is healthy 🙄
It's chaos over here lately hahaha I just wanna s aimee off 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Just seen someone from tattle post that we are all on the blob over here cos it’s crazy 🤣

It seriously does feel like it. Can we pack it in and get back to hating catpiss. Who is thinking she will go for a takeaway tonight since her huns told her Pizza and Co is healthy 🙄
On the blob 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 proper belly laughed. But I agree with you TL. I really miss K4040 & AD.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
It's chaos over here lately hahaha I just wanna s aimee off 🤣
Me too sick of the drama it’s boring. I could be fing kylie Jenner for all anyone knows and my assistant is trolling Catpiss for me whilst I am on my private jet with my skims up my arse. Who the do cares who anyone is we are all here because we don’t like catpiss because she neglects her child and is a lying dirty piece of s

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Aimless needs to really stop taking it all to heart. We are a bunch if strangers on the internet who don't even know each other, let alone her! Do you think Kim K sits and makes videos saying "lexilou from cc said I had a big fake arse, and I'm informing my case officer" No. Because we are irrelevant really. Aimless problem is she can't stop reading here, she is the one hurting her own feelings at the end of the say. Ok a couple have went to far but I think that most of us have the same mindset

Well if she is reading here at the moment she’ll be loving it 🙈

I’ve tried for a couple of days to stir it back to talking about A but got accused of policing the thread and trying to control what people post. Just didn’t want all the drama, just wanted to have my say on the Birkdale bullshitter.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Well if she is reading here at the moment she’ll be loving it 🙈

I’ve tried for a couple of days to stir it back to talking about A but got accused of policing the thread and trying to control what people post. Just didn’t want all the drama, just wanted to have my say on the Birkdale bullshitter.
I did see that last night and I honestly did agree with you and see what you were trying to do. I think we just need to move forward by ignoring the bullshit. Those two accounts have rattled people but we need to remember there will always be accounts who come in and cause drama and like we have done up until a few days ago we should stick together not start fighting with each other. I felt bad not commenting yesterday but I haven’t been feeling great all week had horrific nausea and literally had no energy to argue. Hope your ok ❤️

Mar 7, 2024
It was the range rover and radio station which made me second guess tbh! Was all a little bit childish xx
Yeah me too then the whole mate in the police thing just cemented it for me. Anyone that works or has worked in a position where they access the private and confidential records of others knows every click is recorded. There is a digital record of who viewed a file, when, what they looked at. No one, especially a police officer is going to risk losing their career to look up information and for it end up on a site like this. Whatever we think of Aimee, I bet Gregg the wallet knows some high profile police people at that golf course, it's all absolute nonsense. Police haven't got the time and resources to check cctv after a burglary, they aren't going to check if some self important dosser from TT took a photo of their own car in order to try and scam a new car from their daddy. The story was a believable as aimee not filtering her photos!

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
My personal opinion is any "legal" matters are kept off the chat until they are dealt with and proof can be shown. It's not healthy all this he said she said. And it gives cat piss WAY to much content.

Let's keep it light hearted, and a laugh.Life is already such hard work.

Go on aimless gal, get the Kylie rattled into you, 2 burgers and 19 portions of chips!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I did see that last night and I honestly did agree with you and see what you were trying to do. I think we just need to move forward by ignoring the bullshit. Those two accounts have rattled people but we need to remember there will always be accounts who come in and cause drama and like we have done up until a few days ago we should stick together not start fighting with each other. I felt bad not commenting yesterday but I haven’t been feeling great all week had horrific nausea and literally had no energy to argue. Hope your ok ❤️
Oh I wasn’t bothered or offended by it, it was just frustrating that the thread was chaotic. I am bossy by nature so probably have that air about my postings 🤣🤣 I think it’ll all turn around for the better soon, I hope! Sorry you’ve been unwell. Hope you are feeling a bit better.

I clutched my pearls and laughed.

I ain’t any of they names so took nothing personal 🤣🤣🤣
Exactly, if you’re going to get butthurt about people opinions or comments then the internet ain’t the place for you neither is a group like this. Don’t like it, then don’t look. It’s that simple.
Back to the breeze blocks with my emotional support cactus, his name is Gavin by the way. 🌵

Mar 8, 2024
Now what the hell is this look called
IMG_4973.jpeg
Mess and I don't mean Eton one 🤣🤣😲

Status
Not open for further replies.