Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
It’s probably why she didn’t do a clap back yesterday as she knew it would’ve sorted the thread out and stopped the bickering. Hopefully something over the weekend happens to put it all right. Ah bless you, well don’t be watching Aims dish up cucumber and gravy, or eat donuts like a hog as you’ll be feeling sick again 🙈🤣
That’s why I think something there is something fishy about that whole address being leaked. Why do a clap back about your car being photographed in the middle of the street. I would be more livid about my address being leaked especially when that is where my child lives. I still stand by that she or one of her friends/relatives were behind both of those accounts. She done the clap back about the car which made sure all her huns knew about here and will likely read here daily so then the address is leaked and she gains sympathy by having to get a security system. She really thinks she is clever. Her and vav will definitely have been plotting on that holiday.

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Not that hungry so having a KFC Family Bucket with a side of 4 fries
I'll just have 2 burgers 20 nuggets & 4 fries from maccies instead xx
Wow girlies with portion control! Amazing 🤩
I’ve been working for a whole 2 hours this afternoon in my work room selling off overpriced shampoo and conditioner so I literally do not have the time to even whack something in the air fryer for 15 minutes out of my day. So it’ll be a takeaway for me. I’m thinkinnggggg kfc 😉

Nightnurse

Mar 7, 2024
One things for certain. Jo deffo knows aimless. Probably lives right by her too. She could’ve been the one who took the pic of the car and posted from a different account. And posted the address too. I doubt very much it was anything to do with Aimless

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
That’s why I think something there is something fishy about that whole address being leaked. Why do a clap back about your car being photographed in the middle of the street. I would be more livid about my address being leaked especially when that is where my child lives. I still stand by that she or one of her friends/relatives were behind both of those accounts. She done the clap back about the car which made sure all her huns knew about here and will likely read here daily so then the address is leaked and she gains sympathy by having to get a security system. She really thinks she is clever. Her and vav will definitely have been plotting on that holiday.
The only reason i don’t think it was her with the address is it wasn’t obvious, barely anyone knew the post actually contained an address. Had the person who first noticed it just reported it and not blew it all up then I don’t think it would’ve even have been a talking point. But there is defo something fishy with the pink giraffe/car thing and she’s also got to have an account on here or someone in her inner circle I agree, 100%. It’ll all come out im sure, the truth always does.

Status
Not open for further replies.