Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Morning guys ❤️ my predictions for today are.

Get ready with me whilst she paints her face like a drag Queen (she’ll say H is in the background doing her skin care regime) we will get all cloak and daggers about todays plans except the shopping part. Probably won’t have washed her hair.

Skip to outfit of the day - typical flamingo pose in the kitchen dressed in some gaudy mismatched get up with not forgetting socks pulled over the leggings.

Some sort of s blog of her wasting more money and stuffing her face whilst claiming some nonsense about her anxiety or that one of her followers said hi. Not forgetting lots of ‘monkey’ and ‘baby’ thrown in to it so people think she’s a great mum.

Evening take away where she eats her own body weight in fried chicken, lots of fake laughing - probably over some made up security system blunder or some other unfunny thing that didn’t happen.
Flamingo pose 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I know the one

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Morning fellow on the blobbers happy Saturday the sun is shining a this loony tune is showered and ready for the day. What will today bring hungover heffer hauls and another take away. Will we get clap backs or do we just get them from t now 😂 anyway new day and all that have a lovely day everyone 💖
I was still laughing at being on the blob last night 🤣🤣🤣

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
OMG that’s exciting what are you getting tattooed? Hope it’s not too painful
I am getting some more added to my leg sleeve, I love it. I honestly could sit all day and get it done. Plus my tattoo artist is my best friend, so stopped in got us plenty snacks!

I will be keeping up to date on all the shenanigans of the day though! I hope she gets pissed. She is slacking with the entertainment

Mar 20, 2024
uk
TUSM to TL for the explanation of puffy nipples. I’m going to sleep a lot better tonight now, and I can finally join in on the nipple jokes.
200.gif

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Flamingo pose 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I know the one

Every time 🤣 she thinks she’s a nice arse that’s why it’s always a side on one!
I 100% think she over eggs the accent. They do have a stronger Scottish accent in her area but nothing like hers. She loves herself always eye fing the camera and she looks like Gollum 🤣
Gollum 🤣🤣 she actually does!

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Good morning to my fellow unhinged blob bridge dwelling fs!
Happy Saturday I predict……… first chew of the day purple scrunchie knotted in her scraggy birds nest hair, saying her eyes are in the back of me head 🤣.
Day of pointless shopping so will we be treated to a get ready me with and monkey as we all know monkey is well into her skin care 🫢🫢. Shameless will then reveal a full face of glowing gold badly applied make up which looks like it’s been applied by Stevie Wonder using a paint gun…
Fast forward to a come shopping with me 1st stop costa coffee for a large sugar laden coffee, bacon roll and cake as would be rude not. Next stop heading into a ram packed primark on a saturday not a bit of anxiety in sight cos she can switch it on and off….
Then off we go to lush…. where she creams herself over overly scented over priced bathbombs as she needs to hide the smell of 🐈piss after all.
Lunch will be some overpriced chicken and she couldn’t decided what coating she wanted so ordered some of each one so she could do a taste test you know warra mean 😜😜😜😜
Home via M&S for snacky bits Majestic Wines for some Merlot…
Finally dud with me from Pizza and Co as she’s been so busy all day she far too tired to cook and as you know she’s not the best at cooking….
Don't forget The White Company, SpaceNK, and of course, Hotel Chocolat

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
@JustForFun What about us non blobbers? 😭

And I'd like to point out to one poster on TL we are not all bellends either. I prefer the term mentalpause for those of us not on the blob anymore 🤪

Anyway, morning trowls and under bridge dwellers. Im sad some of the loveliest ones have left us due to all the unrest. *Waves at K4040 and the other OG trowls*

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
@JustForFun What about us non blobbers? 😭

And I'd like to point out to one poster on TL we are not all bellends either. I prefer the term mentalpause for those of us not on the blob anymore 🤪

Anyway, morning trowls and under bridge dwellers. Im sad some of the loveliest ones have left us due to all the unrest. *Waves at K4040 and the other OG trowls*
The one who called us bellends is an Arsenal fan I believe , their opinions don’t count 🤣🤣

Is it safe to come chat this morning or have we had any more surprises?

How many folk were round at Aimee’s last night having chips?????
Hope it’s safe because Gavin is sore from being stroked so much by the breeze blocks yesterday. 🌵
Have a great non puffy nippled day fellow fs, blobbers, haters, hags & bridge dwellers 😊❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.