Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Happy Saturday you bunch of bitches 😘😘😘😘🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪 (just jokes) Aww Where's that tiny violin 🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻 Aimees feeling EXHAUSTED after her busy week of doing multiple shops at M&S/Tesco, unboxing GMC se, crappy candles, showing hauls and trying on outrageous clothing, so she's "drained" .....do OFF🖕🖕🖕 AND WHEN YOU GET TO do OFF LANE, GO UP do OFF MOUNTAIN, THEN DOWN do OFF ROAD AND THEN FFFUUCCKKK OOOFFF AAGGGAAIINNNN🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕"TIRED" MY ARSE! fing HELL, SHES fING TAKING THE PISS YES? LAZY SWEATY t
Here she is 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👍🏼🥒💩🥒💩🥒💩🥒💩

Mar 7, 2024
I hope they all have a read to be honest.
On the balance of probabilities a small percentage will learn something and then see through her. That’s when the rage comes and you watch her again, but see exactly what she’s all about. There is a little lag while that happens but it does happen. Like all of us at first probably believed a lot of what she put out there.
Funny thing about getting older. Your eyesight starts getting weaker but your ability to see through people’s BS gets much better! We all saw through the 🐄💩

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
I can also confirm my nips aren't puffy. I have a surprisingly wonderful pair of norks for my age 😁

Also screenshot this
1000014080.jpg

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I know lovely, thank you ❤️❤️❤️ this is the side of this site that I like! Xxxx
We are back on track now!
We could all try hitting “ignore” as soon as another nasty intruder comes on
And if anyone is sty in our group just report and not being attention to it within the nice group who are genuine.
@FedupFred hope you’re ok, I’m not sure if you’ve been on much because I’ve not had a lot of time to read through a lot the pages the last few days. We are all genuine, if I don’t believe anyone I’m not pointing it out I’m just going to scroll past it. I think we are all learning to negotiate our way at the moment with lots of different personalities and different triggers for people. I’ve upset people unintentionally and I’ve also commented before I’ve read properly so now I know to stop and read back and then calm down.
We are a nice group and here for the exact same thing. Hope everyone feels well today and has a good day. ❤️🥒🥒🥒🥒🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
What we guessing she is doing today with H?

I hope whatever it is it is something that benefits H more than Aimee Arsehole!

On a side note aren’t pre teens bloody hard work 😂? Spent last 30 mins doing my youngest daughter’s hair for ballet as apparently I am doing it all wrong each time but we just finished with it looking like it did at the start and she is now happy 😂! Is it time for bed yet?!

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
That’s a lovely bit of bruising for someone who’s ‘ never had Botox’ … especially the puncture wound on the side of her snout 🐽 😂 remember ladies… it’s absolutely ok to feel your feelings this fine Saturday morning xox
100 per cent Botox , I’ve had it before and bruised in all the same places as Aimee , she really does think everyone is bloody thick

Status
Not open for further replies.