Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I had to stop watching that weird little man. She makes me cringe so much with her mouth hanging open. I know she’s not as old as she looks but I find it sad asf when older women get desperate on TT for attention when they don’t do much. I like the TT with decent content like when they do makeup or fashion for over 50s etc & there’s an actual point to it or giving out advice or they have a particular subject like crime but not just ppl beggin for attention n doing sod all.
Weird little man!!!! I'm creased! 😂 😂 😂 😂

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I’m glad it has, I took the night away from this thread cause it was getting relentless. Just need to ignore anyone coming in and trying to derail like @Birkhillbike said.

Speaking of greys, I’m just dying mine out as we speak. Going to wash my hair, you hear that Aimee? Wash. My. Hair.

Wild concept I know…
Yep! We need to not engage and just hit the ignore and report button!
And hahahahaha for someone with so much shampoo she doesn’t use it!

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Morning fellow on the blobbers happy Saturday the sun is shining an this loony tune is showered and ready for the day. What will today bring hungover heffer hauls and another take away. Will we get clap backs or do we just get them from t now 😂 anyway new day and all that have a lovely day everyone 💖
I haven't had a period in 10 years but can I be an 'On the Blobber' please? I need to belong 😂 😂 🤪 🤪

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
@JustForFun What about us non blobbers? 😭

And I'd like to point out to one poster on TL we are not all bellends either. I prefer the term mentalpause for those of us not on the blob anymore 🤪

Anyway, morning trowls and under bridge dwellers. Im sad some of the loveliest ones have left us due to all the unrest. *Waves at K4040 and the other OG trowls*
I'm quite fortunate I don't have periods and haven't for 10 years and I've also been lucky enough to avoid the menopause too :D:D Diagnosed with stage 4 renal cell carcinoma (advanced kidney cancer) 10 years ago and been on treatment ever since, it stopped my periods and had no menopause symptoms either although my hubby would probably say I'm neurotic and a lunatic with a bad temper! 😂😂😂😂

Apr 27, 2024
Middle of no where
Hey lovelies.....had to open a new account as got locked out of my old one "ohreally".

Been away for a few days, looks like I've missed some drama! Glad to see we are back to normal now.

Righty o, wonder what this puppet is up to today. I do hope it's something fun for Harper.

Takeaway tonight.....I'm going for a chippy.

For me, I'm cooking a roast! I'm on mums taxi duty most of tomorrow so bringing a roast forward a day! Yum yum.

Mar 7, 2024
What we guessing she is doing today with H?

I hope whatever it is it is something that benefits H more than Aimee Arsehole!

On a side note aren’t pre teens bloody hard work 😂? Spent last 30 mins doing my youngest daughter’s hair for ballet as apparently I am doing it all wrong each time but we just finished with it looking like it did at the start and she is now happy 😂! Is it time for bed yet?!
If you think pre teens are hard.... sit down and grab a drink...... 🙃🤪🤯

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
I'm quite fortunate I don't have periods and haven't for 10 years and I've also been lucky enough to avoid the menopause too :D:D Diagnosed with stage 4 renal cell carcinoma (advanced kidney cancer) 10 years ago and been on treatment ever since, it stopped my periods and had no menopause symptoms either although my hubby would probably say I'm neurotic and a lunatic with a bad temper! 😂😂😂😂
Awww my lovely 🌹 I'd say your allowed neurosis and a temper all you want. I'm convinced I've gone in reverse and had my midlife crisis from the age of 21-39. I was so off the rails. Now I'm all let's have a cup of tea and rant about injustice in the world. I've got nowt left to have a midlife crisis over 🤣🤣

Ooooo a thought - imagine when Miss Catpiss goes through the change. Wow is she gonna be crayyyyyyyyzy 🤪

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Is it tamoxifen that you’re on?
Sorry to hear that has happened to you. I know a lot of ladies who battled breast cancer, my mum one of them, so I know a thing or two about cancer drugs ❤️❤️

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Hey lovelies.....had to open a new account as got locked out of my old one "ohreally".

Been away for a few days, looks like I've missed some drama! Glad to see we are back to normal now.

Righty o, wonder what this puppet is up to today. I do hope it's something fun for Harper.

Takeaway tonight.....I'm going for a chippy.

For me, I'm cooking a roast! I'm on mums taxi duty most of tomorrow so bringing a roast forward a day! Yum yum.
I’m guessing an Indian, with cucumber.

For us it’s sausage, mash, veg, gravy and yorkshires 🤤 (no cucumber)

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Is it tamoxifen that you’re on?
Sorry to hear that has happened to you. I know a lot of ladies who battled breast cancer, my mum one of them, so I know a thing or two about cancer drugs ❤️❤️
No I was on pazopanib for 7 years, it's a TKI (targeted therapy in chemo tablet form designed to attack the blood cells feeding the cancer and hopefully the tumour dies) that stopped working so I'm currently on Axitinib which is another TKI in chemo tablet form. Had surgery in January this year to remove tumours in the hernia bed where my kidney used to be as they stopped responding to treatment and had a hernia repair at the same time but unfortunately it's dropped again and have a lovely swelling on my left side :oops: :cautious: Had my first scan since surgery last Thursday and waiting for scan results in May 🙏🙏:D:D

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
My husband is a keeper I honestly could imagine my life without him he put me and my kids back together after 17 years of DA and still puts up with my PTSD on a daily basis. Of course he is team Bella that’s why he prob give up the football scores for twilight 🤣I’m sure that has softened the blow for him. Pisses me off he won’t want Star Wars or Star Trek. I am putting myself in the naughty corner again I love sci-fi I am seriously a geek 🤦‍♀️
Funny but true story... my sister is obsessed with twilight and I mean obsessed!!! Her surname is now Cullen and it's purely coincidental as been together since school wayyyy before twilight was a thing. Their daughter is called Bella... not so coincidental 🥰😂 I'm not bothered about dropping this info as they are neither on any SM or even live in this country 🤣❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.