Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Does it make you look like a tin man has just made my day 😂😂😂😂
tin man GIF

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Well. I've been working long shifts and appear to have missed a chapter. Has itsmejo gone? Please don't say she's been silenced 😞
Yes she has - she did say she would be back in a few days but I’m not sure now after someone claiming to be her friend wrote a rant in italics 🤷‍♀️
I didn’t read all the friends message it was sending my eyes weird! 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Have I ever told you I have extra chillies? Yes every single time you order it (which is A-LOT) you tell us every single time 😫😫

And also so much for “I don’t really want to give H takeaway two days in a row” that soon went out the window just like the men you’ve been with.

Oh and you said you needed to only put H on 3 pizza slices and garlic bread because she needed room for her chips.
Then bowls appear for the chips.
Why can’t the kid eat the pizza out the box?
So many questions
Bizzare woman.
If she let her have it in the box or a bag it wouldn’t be long enough for a DUD.
She would just show the bag being ripped open or the box lid lifted 🤭

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
she’s posted a pic on instagram and only gone and left the bloody box on the table for a video doorbell 🤣🤣🤣
Omg she has not!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Where's your 24hr guard love? What is it a lego King's guard you got "for H" and obviously had to get one for rrrrrrRalph last time you went to Hamleys? Oh dear me are you not embarraarrrsssed.. no ignore that we know you ain't 🤣🤢

Status
Not open for further replies.