Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
You're joking 🤣 I couldn't eat two portions if I tried 😂 luckily I've got a gannet Dalmatian who waited patiently to polish off a few of the one portion I had 😂
Haha our chow loves a maccies lol
My daughter bought a homeless man a mcds other night as he had a dog!! Large meal and 3 burgers for the dog! (Without onions lol) 🐕 ❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Omg she has not!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Where's your 24hr guard love? What is it a lego King's guard you got "for H" and obviously had to get one for rrrrrrRalph last time you went to Hamleys? Oh dear me are you not embarraarrrsssed.. no ignore that we know you ain't 🤣🤢
Be prepared for tomorrow’s morning chew and chat. She’ll slip in that she’s got the cctv cameras up all over the outside of the house AND a ring doorbell

Mar 8, 2024
I just see Honey G when she wears a cap. Looks absolutely ridiculous in them
IMG_5034.jpeg
Honey G put on some timber...!! or did you use As body and superimpose Honey Gs face on haha 🤪 👓

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Haha our chow loves a maccies lol
My daughter bought a homeless man a mcds other night as he had a dog!! Large meal and 3 burgers for the dog! (Without onions lol) 🐕 ❤️
3 burgers for the dog though!!!! 🥰🥺
LOVE that!!! I can't help but buy extra every time for the dogs shelter collection at my Morrisons!! My fella always says Jesus our own dog costs us enough. I just tell him to piss off Scrooge 🤣🤣🤣 anything animal charity has me in a chokehold especially dogs 🥰🥰

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Have I ever told you I have extra chillies? Yes every single time you order it (which is A-LOT) you tell us every single time 😫😫

And also so much for “I don’t really want to give H takeaway two days in a row” that soon went out the window just like the men you’ve been with.

Oh and you said you needed to only put H on 3 pizza slices and garlic bread because she needed room for her chips.
Then bowls appear for the chips.
Why can’t the kid eat the pizza out the box?
So many questions
Bizzare woman.
She forgets what she’s said cos she’s always pissed up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.