Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Aw people! I'm just about holding myself together sitting eating squashies, cleaned the house when I got up after night duty, asdas just delivered and I swiped the sweets and left the pile 🤣 ill go back in 10 minutes and get it put away before I get ready for another round tonight! I could not like my life right this minute but at least I'm not her! Lol and I'll come home in the morning get a shower and get into my bed and the house is nice and clean for when I wake up!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Caught up! You guys are too funny 🤣

Those outfits are not the one are they 🤣 she has absolutely no idea how to dress for her age or figure. She’s clueless. She’s too short and manly for dresses like that, and I cannot even go there with the skin tight glitter get up 🤣

Is cool her new word of the weekend too 🙄🤣 why ask for opinions then delete genuine ones. She cannot take a single ounce of negativity can she. Prick. It’s honestly infuriating just how censored from anything other than full blown arse licking is removed from creators comment sections. It warps the truth.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
@Missy the huns have been let out to tear Laurz to shreds !!
I’ve never commented on her drivel but it’s taking a lot of restraint reading them!!! Morons, Aimee said ‘be kind’. What she should have said is ‘can you please lie and only say nice things’.
‘There is a way to say it’. Its written. It’s how you interpreted it. So the reader is the problem!!!
Honestly they are all balloons

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I’ve never commented on her drivel but it’s taking a lot of restraint reading them!!! Morons, Aimee said ‘be kind’. What she should have said is ‘can you please lie and only say nice things’.
‘There is a way to say it’. Its written. It’s how you interpreted it. So the reader is the problem!!!
Honestly they are all balloons
She asks in the video ‘am I too old for this’ and people are answering it but getting attacked. And be kind doesn’t apply to her vile Huns does it.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
How's the best eye cream in the world working for you aimless! Looks smashing!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240428_183425_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240428_183425_TikTok.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 68
Status
Not open for further replies.