Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I'm sorry but that is definitely not her natural figure. It's grossly abnormal. She's stretched herself so much her head is an oblong reaching to touch the toy camera on the wall! We've seen u in other ppls posts and pictures and your face is a moon shape and your lower half is a good 14-16. Just stop ✋️ with the bullshittery.
Fakeasfuck! I'm not in the best frame of minds today and I'm speaking your truth for u as it's releasing all the toxins for me.
I would like to add I'm no slim Jim. Due to personal reasons I've had a massive lifestyle kick and lost 4KG in nearly 3 weeks. Not a lot but it's a start.
I knew what I needed to do for myself and would never lie about my size..what's the fing point 🤷‍♀️🙄

As you were all.....sorry for rant but she pisses me right off!!!🤬

Hope you have all had a good/restful (ok not for mummies so much) Sunday. ❤️ xx
I hope you’re ok nosey. I wish I could message you and be there for you more!
I hope you’re ok sending you a virtual hug ❤️❤️❤️

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge

Attachments

• IMG_2296.jpeg
    IMG_2296.jpeg
    154.8 KB · Views: 199

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Why the do did they need any take out yesterday??!! Oh yeah because you're a fing pig AIMEE!!!
Eat what you want but 3 greasy fatty meals in 24hrs and then the se brunch you made her today. fing disgusting 🤢
I was going to say similar... its a terrible diet for a child. I would never dream of giving what is basically kfc and then pizza to my chil in the same weekend let alone in the same day. I very much doubt there'll be a dud today either because like others have said.... She'll be way too tired after tidying. So it will be picky s bits or yet another takeaway.

What annoys me the most is she harps on about how bad her mental health is but she does absolutely nothing to help herself. Is this the example she wants to set for her child??? Moan all week about how hard life is and then binge every weekend and fester. Wasting money and eating/drinking is her entire personality.
It's extremely sad.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Live in our mums basement?
Oh does instagram not have trolls then? Silly me, I thought they appeared on ALL social media not just tiktok.

Nobody trolls her child, we don’t even troll Aimee we just disagree with her.
If anything both websites advocate and hope she becomes a better parent, pigs will fly but we can hope! 😂

And THE NAME IS LITERALLY WRITTEN ABOVE YOUR COMMENT and you still spelt it completely wrong 😫😫😫 and it’s protecting I can’t cope.

Attachments

• IMG_3232.jpeg
    IMG_3232.jpeg
    188.2 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_3235.jpeg
    IMG_3235.jpeg
    47 KB · Views: 197

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
I had to have a rest from it after ep 3, it’s made me all anxious but Martha is as delusional as Olga up to now. The photo she left in her bra and pants 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can't get over the amount of people liking her Facebook statuses. It does seem she was okay-ish up until the Netflix show came out now she is spiraling again.

Reactions: Mrs Full Monty ✨

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Oh does instagram not have trolls then? Silly me, I thought they appeared on ALL social media not just tiktok.

If anything both websites advocate and hope she becomes a better parent, pigs will fly but we can hope! 😂

And THE NAME IS LITERALLY WRITTEN ABOVE YOUR COMMENT and you still spelt it completely wrong 😫😫😫 and it’s protecting I can’t cope.
1000014121.jpg

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It’s not a lot in whose terms??? Well bloody done!!!!!! 👏 👏
I'm sorry but that is definitely not her natural figure. It's grossly abnormal. She's stretched herself so much her head is an oblong reaching to touch the toy camera on the wall! We've seen u in other ppls posts and pictures and your face is a moon shape and your lower half is a good 14-16. Just stop ✋️ with the bullshittery.
Fakeasfuck! I'm not in the best frame of minds today and I'm speaking your truth for u as it's releasing all the toxins for me.
I would like to add I'm no slim Jim. Due to personal reasons I've had a massive lifestyle kick and lost 4KG in nearly 3 weeks. Not a lot but it's a start.
I knew what I needed to do for myself and would never lie about my size..what's the fing point 🤷‍♀️🙄

As you were all.....sorry for rant but she pisses me right off!!!🤬

Hope you have all had a good/restful (ok not for mummies so much) Sunday. ❤️ xx
She’s hideous isn’t she, can’t be bothered to give her only child decent meals.
Well done on getting yourself fitter. There’s no rush, now the weather is getting a bit better get outside and have a walk if you can. Do not try any any of Olgas taste tests at home 12 donuts filled with cream is unnecessary 😂🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩

Mar 8, 2024
I hope you’re ok nosey. I wish I could message you and be there for you more!
I hope you’re ok sending you a virtual hug ❤️❤️❤️
Don't want to get banned for talking off topic but a message from the male was last straw. Only he can fit all narc traits in one paragraph.
I've told him I've had enough but he then says...let me know when u are ready to meet up...on your terms but I know you're not in a good place atm...
Wtf...no..sick of his s and I've been feeling better with no contact. That's the brief part of his message
My reply back was not nice (and I am nice...honest) I ended with LEAVE ME ALONE!!

I know lurkey...it's frustrating isn't it. Why is there no option...?!
And thanks 😘❤️ xxx

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Don't want to get banned for talking off topic but a message from the male was last straw. Only he can fit all narc traits in one paragraph.
I've told him I've had enough but he then says...let me know when u are ready to meet up...on your terms but I know you're not in a good place atm...
Wtf...no..sick of his s and I've been feeling better with no contact. That's the brief part of his message
My reply back was not nice (and I am nice...honest) I ended with LEAVE ME ALONE!!

And thanks 😘❤️ xxx
A thread has been set up let me tag you ❤️❤️❤️

Tagged you!

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧

I tried to quote this and take the piss out the spelling but it’s spelt so bad I’ve forgotten how to copy it, so I’m just posting this to get the quote away…. 🙃

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧

And thanks 😘❤️ xxx
I set something up for this babe ❤️❤️ ‘faceless friends’ xx

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Don’t think she’s gonna appreciate the amount of huns telling her she needs a bigger jacket 🤣. Is she gonna block them all?? Probably not coz she’ll have no huns left lol

TBH it wouldn't surprise me if she did block them all. She will just buy more anyway to replace them along with whatever new influx she will get for a bit yet. Hopefully though as more and more see her for who she is replacement non-bought rotwilers will dry up.
I wonder do the bought rotwilers comment or is it just the non-bought ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.