Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Aimless has started Baby Reindeer I see.
1000014122.jpg
But who's feet are they...🤢 count the toes 🤪

Mar 8, 2024
Aimee really has the most stupidest bunch of huns on that App! Comment after comment idiots answering questions for her saying she doesn’t show harper cause of the trolls! she posts her on Instagram! I mean do they actually believe that trolls don’t know instagram exsists! How stupid do you really have to be! She has been told to keep harper off tick tock! what breed of people tell a women who feeds her kid fast food 3 times in 2 days ( maybe more ) on a regular occurrence that she is an amazing mother?? Come on here dickheads and justify the reason this kids body is been fed this absolute s So much! You know what if I fed my children pizza takeaway macdonalds fried chicken and all the other sugar loaded stuff every minute of the day they would think I’m amazing! of course they would they don’t know better! But would my parents? My friends? Normal adults? teachers? Of course they wouldn’t! at the very least eyebrows would be raised at how bad this was for their little bodies! Now tell me these obsessed freaks that follow her and commenting aren’t thick as s? Or are they just too obsessed that she could give her s on bread and they would be omg your amazing aimee! Don’t worry we all feed them s on bread now and again it’s allowed! idiots get a grip!!
Very well said 👏 👏👏👏

Mar 8, 2024
you Would think GTW would at least try to get her to make healthier choices it’s his granddaughter!
I honestly think she's either got something on them (prob what we all think) or she does what she likes as they fear her tantrums so blow smoke up her arse! Must be something. A is far far from a normal adult imo..

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
She will be outside later showing exactly where her cameras are positioned to prove she has it, probably get her car in the photo and the child stood in the window with only her pants on as she likes to use her for content to get the pervs interested so her followers increase. If this wasn’t the case she would have deleted all previously posted half dressed photos
I agree with this . She does do it on purpose to get the pervs interested
She knows the dangers
She is sick in the head

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Not me and the baby falling asleep at 6pm and starting our day now 🙈😂😂😂😂 what in the fing toes are those 👀 slim chickens for hamper 👀 wtf yeno this is what’s wrong with the world. Our predictions of ear piercing build a bear lush etc was so far out there thinking that fing slim chicken tell me ya mums a fat t without telling me 😂😂😂😂 don’t understand how it’s all about hamper yet they didn’t show her surely that’s not proper advertising 🧐 pointless in my opinion. Shame on Slim Chickens not providing hamper with cucumber for her gravy its a staple in catpiss house did you not no ???

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Well good morning ladies! I have had a lovely night at work, been attacked by a patient and everything. Sure what else would ye be doin lol I've now got a sore leg and a sore neck but heyho!! Love my job lol on my break now and catching up!

Aimee being Aimee and having absolutely no self awareness nor manners. Sucking her fingers in public after holding a peice of chicken. And nobody wants to see you test a load of sauces. I don't even know the relevance of these taste tests. What you like I more than likely won't like lol but then you're taste buds have got to be dead cause nobody on earth says wow to gravy ffs. Catch yourself on. The amount of s food you are feeding thar child is abuse. No business dressing like that in public either. I'd not even take the bins out in that get up!

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Well good morning ladies! I have had a lovely night at work, been attacked by a patient and everything. Sure what else would ye be doin lol I've now got a sore leg and a sore neck but heyho!! Love my job lol on my break now and catching up!

Aimee being Aimee and having absolutely no self awareness nor manners. Sucking her fingers in public after holding a peice of chicken. And nobody wants to see you test a load of sauces. I don't even know the relevance of these taste tests. What you like I more than likely won't like lol but then you're taste buds have got to be dead cause nobody on earth says wow to gravy ffs. Catch yourself on. The amount of s food you are feeding thar child is abuse. No business dressing like that in public either. I'd not even take the bins out in that get up!
Hope your ok lovely 💖

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Hope your ok lovely 💖
Awk it's a perk of the job lol my team were straight in and saved me. They just managed to get me a good kick and had grabbed my neck before hand. Not the patients fault, they dont know what they are doing! I'll be ok, I've had worse ♥️ I hope you and baby get back over to sleep soon, it'll be a long ole day otherwise for you ♥️

Status
Not open for further replies.