Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
So I’ve read that it could potentially be a social experiment.. I cannot remember where I read it but now ppl are harrasing ‘Martha’ sending her lots of messages & being abusive .. exactly what she was doing herself. After reading her fb posts I think she must be fake surely , surely nobody is that thick. Posting she doesn’t know him, hasn’t let him n in the same sentence sayin he was sexually harrasing her. However I could totally be wrong & it could all be genuine. Either way it’s fascinating.
On one line she doesn’t know him, never met him, in another he’s been obsessed with her for 12 years.

All rather odd!
Some scenes were maddddd. But neither as disturbing as the boys bathroom scene in 13 seasons why 🤯🤯

lazymoo

Mar 11, 2024
uk
I’m back! Had an amazing weekend and was in bed for 9pm last night 🤣
Quick flick through the tickitytok shows I did not miss an awful lot! Except the live but I’ve caught up that far in here 🤣
But could someone please explain how slim chicken can invite H to do a gravy review but no one on the TT can see or hear her reaction 🤔 mind boggles, Aimee can not turn down anything 🤣

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I’m back! Had an amazing weekend and was in bed for 9pm last night 🤣
Quick flick through the tickitytok shows I did not miss an awful lot! Except the live but I’ve caught up that far in here 🤣
But could someone please explain how slim chicken can invite H to do a gravy review but no one on the TT can see or hear her reaction 🤔 mind boggles, Aimee can not turn down anything 🤣
Don’t understand how they can invite her without management anyway seems majorly random to me tbh

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
On one line she doesn’t know him, never met him, in another he’s been obsessed with her for 12 years.

All rather odd!
Some scenes were maddddd. But neither as disturbing as the boys bathroom scene in 13 seasons why 🤯🤯
That was horrific!! I actually gasped. Really wasn’t expecting it to be so violent.

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Ooh yes a long thick looking black dress just screams perfect for a sunny in
Well good morning ladies! I have had a lovely night at work, been attacked by a patient and everything. Sure what else would ye be doin lol I've now got a sore leg and a sore neck but heyho!! Love my job lol on my break now and catching up!

Aimee being Aimee and having absolutely no self awareness nor manners. Sucking her fingers in public after holding a peice of chicken. And nobody wants to see you test a load of sauces. I don't even know the relevance of these taste tests. What you like I more than likely won't like lol but then you're taste buds have got to be dead cause nobody on earth says wow to gravy ffs. Catch yourself on. The amount of s food you are feeding thar child is abuse. No business dressing like that in public either. I'd not even take the bins out in that get up!
I feel like taste tests are just an excuse to stuff your face that u can then use for content & get some cash. Remember in the good old days when ppl used to eat without filming lol honestly it’s sad.

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
I am, was having a pretty major op so was kept in and drugged up. Most definitely spent 24 hours on another planet 🤣🤣 recovering well, just one more op to go ✌️

How are you coping today? Can I suggest a book called ‘compassion’. Its not a one time read book, can go to it many times through life 🥰
Oh bless you I hope all goes well for the next one

I have awful times when I’m absolutely beyond consoling then I’m angry other times. It’s all the silly little reminders everyday 🥲 Thank you for asking lovely You take care xx
PS thank you for the recommendation 🩷

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Seen this an thought of catpiss an monkey 💀🤣

Attachments

• IMG_4998.jpeg
    IMG_4998.jpeg
    250 KB · Views: 65

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
When you drink so much alcohol, your body dehydrates and your kidneys have to work harder to clear the se you’re putting in your body.

Also I’ve never seen a child eat so much processed se. Not one bit of her lunch box isn’t ultra processed. It’s no wonder harper is grey at the eyes…. It’s what a nutrient deficient child looks like. She’s getting the bare minimum. Even the grapes 🍇 I’m sure I’ve seen before she buys flavoured ones - again highly processed with added se.

Do better you lazy bleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.