Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Happy Monday and shock horror owd catpiss isn’t feeling too well get those 🎻 out 🤭🤭🤭🤭 and play a weary tune….

No catpiss it ain’t a kidney infection your body is fed from trying to run on the se you continually feed it, your body is telling you sort your s out and feed me proper food!! Lay of the kylie, red wine, cans of alchopops and chepsi! Drink water and lots of it….

Painter and decorator pulls up and your still in your fecking pjs do sake you scruffy butch you should be washed and dressed….

Video attached so her views don’t go up

Much love me 🥰

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000conlh4vog65su45kjvb0.mp4
    24.8 MB
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Dr Vavron.. 😂😂😂😂 do up Aimee. It’s dehydration from over consumption of alcohol and not enough water.
Honestly. Imbeciles.
IMG_6364.jpeg

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
From someone who suffers with kidneys and bladder hence my treatment and ops recently. She fills herself with so much 💩 that’s no kidney infection they are just working harder to get the alcohol through she’s an absolute joke. Can’t stand her the scruffy t. Imagine not being dressed for when the decorator came 🙈 she’s got no shame what so ever. Woe is me will be at the drs by now with antibiotics for the most serious kidney infection when we all know kidney infections that serious you need admitting to hospital 🧐 let’s see how the day goes I predict antibiotics and mummy to the rescue for hamper

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Morning lovelies. Hope you're all OK!!
Wtf was that Morning vid? Obviously not well it's been a while lol. Who in their right mind is in that state when they have people coming? She really doesn't care does she!! Tramp. And he knows what I do... lol so he'll just wait for you to finish take your time chatting s pointing your puffy nips at us (more offensive than the knife tbh) get dressed you dog!!! 🤢🙄

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Her taking antibiotics Willy nilly Is going to seriously affect her over time. It’s not normal to have antibiotics every time you feel a niggle so I seriously hope she doesn’t phone the doctor and at least gives herself a few days to see what her body is gonna do… it’s simple Aimee, lay off the booze, drink water and eat something nutritious.

Actually … that’s almost sounded like I cared… get the antibiotics love.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Wtf was that Morning vid? Obviously not well it's been a while lol. Who in their right mind is in that state when they have people coming? She really doesn't care does she!! Tramp. And he knows what I do... lol so he'll just wait for you to finish take your time chatting s pointing your puffy nips at us (more offensive than the knife tbh) get dressed you dog!!! 🤢🙄
Couldn’t of wrote it better myself 🤣🤣🤣🤣

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Her taking antibiotics Willy nilly Is going to seriously affect her over time. It’s not normal to have antibiotics every time you feel a niggle so I seriously hope she doesn’t phone the doctor and at least gives herself a few days to see what her body is gonna do… it’s simple Aimee, lay off the booze, drink water and eat something nutritious.

Actually … that’s almost sounded like I cared… get the antibiotics love.
Totally agree with this and it’s the likes of her who run the drs for the tiniest thing and lay it on why the genuine ones who need antibiotics can’t get a appointment she makes me fume

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
He knows I’m not standing here talking to myself…. As she stands there talking to herself…

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Morning fellow fat fanny bridge dwellers 🧌 👋
Surprise surprise… Monday morning and she’s feeling unwell…
Cue the comments ‘ you’ve been under so much stress recently it’s no surprise’ well get to do 😂 she’s done nothing other than singe her saggy tits on a sunbed, drink kylie, fill her 8 chins with takeaways.. it’s no wonder she feels s! Bore off b tits.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
It kills the good bacteria as well as the bad so can make future illnesses worse because you don’t have the good to help you till it builds up again. And let’s be honest what is the chance of that happening in Aimee’s body. Fed with toxic crap.

Her and vav just enable each others bull 💩
Totally agree with this and it’s the likes of her who run the drs for the tiniest thing and lay it on why the genuine ones who need antibiotics can’t get a appointment she makes me fume

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
It kills the good bacteria as well as the bad so can make future illnesses worse because you don’t have the good to help you till it builds up again. And let’s be honest what is the chance of that happening in Aimee’s body. Fed with toxic crap.

Her and vav just enable each others bull 💩
Exactly when she genuinely needs them they won’t work. Vav is her biggest instigator alongside Wendy and biggest troll 🤣🤣. Who needs enemies with mates like her ay x

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
All good my leg will bruise but ill be grand. I'm just counting down the minutes for the day staff to come in so I can handover and run like lightning lol
I’ve had to spend half a night shift pretending to wait for a train with someone, he was totally fine before it went dark, then he was shouting down the ward that he was gonna miss his train and trying to rugby tackle us out the way. He was fine when I said I’m in charge of the trains and you won’t miss it 🤭perfectly fine once we got on the train at the nurses station and went all the way to London on it then he got back into bed. Some lovely memories of night shifts with a full moon 👍🏼😂

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I’ve had to spend half a night shift pretending to wait for a train with someone, he was totally fine before it went dark, then he was shouting down the ward that he was gonna miss his train and trying to rugby tackle us out the way. He was fine when I said I’m in charge of the trains and you won’t miss it 🤭perfectly fine once we got on the train at the nurses station and went all the way to London on it then he got back into bed. Some lovely memories of night shifts with a full moon 👍🏼😂
I actually quite enjoy this story 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.