Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Afternoon all 😊🥰

She's a mess which is nothing new but who is trying to kid, too unwell for dud 🙄🫤 how did the Huns cope! They may be stupid enough to fall for it but we know it's because you had another take away and no doubt a bottle or 2! I think she must of thought another take out might just test some of her followers!
Notice how her views and comments ( bar the one asking for opinions but don't give it to me 🤣) are really down ....love that for her 🤣🤣so only a mater of time before the illness card comes out!
Anyway back to work ....😁

Mar 8, 2024
I have trimmed this as don't want you to all suffer the full version again 🤣🤣
But it's like she is out with a mate, I know your child. An be you best mate and she has no others but looks how surprised she is hearing harper hasn't tasted gravy as rich as that ??!! Goes on to say I haven't.... Shirl's gravy is obviously as s as her mothering skills 🤣🤣

Attachments

• 6cf48c98c9f1852756d19c8c6400ca6c~3.mp4
    9 MB

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
My God she is rough!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240429_143750_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240429_143750_TikTok.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 65
Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Happy Monday and shock horror owd catpiss isn’t feeling too well get those 🎻 out 🤭🤭🤭🤭 and play a weary tune….

No catpiss it ain’t a kidney infection your body is fed from trying to run on the se you continually feed it, your body is telling you sort your s out and feed me proper food!! Lay of the kylie, red wine, cans of alchopops and chepsi! Drink water and lots of it….

Painter and decorator pulls up and your still in your fecking pjs do sake you scruffy butch you should be washed and dressed….

Video attached so her views don’t go up

Much love me 🥰

She sounds drunk in that video, or maybe it's just me. Poor decorators having to go into that house, they should be given danger money.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
From someone who suffers with kidneys and bladder hence my treatment and ops recently. She fills herself with so much 💩 that’s no kidney infection they are just working harder to get the alcohol through she’s an absolute joke. Can’t stand her the scruffy t. Imagine not being dressed for when the decorator came 🙈 she’s got no shame what so ever. Woe is me will be at the drs by now with antibiotics for the most serious kidney infection when we all know kidney infections that serious you need admitting to hospital 🧐 let’s see how the day goes I predict antibiotics and mummy to the rescue for hamper

i think she lies about antibiotics TBH. I find it hard to believe that she would have been given the amount she has claimed she has been given over the years. She perhapse got them once maybe, twice at a stretch. I don't believe her anyway. Not that i believe her on anything.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Aimee that’s a sign to grow the do it. Get age appropriate plates.

Also. Why does she make everything sound complicated. ‘You know I’m having stuff done around the house. I’m clearing out the living room/dining* starts waving hand* you know what I’m trying to say’

Just fing say it. It’s a basic description. I’m clearing out the livingroom and dining room for decorating. Boom. Job done.

Honestly. ⚰️

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
I have trimmed this as don't want you to all suffer the full version again 🤣🤣
But it's like she is out with a mate, I know your child. An be you best mate and she has no others but looks how surprised she is hearing harper hasn't tasted gravy as rich as that ??!! Goes on to say I haven't.... Shirl's gravy is obviously as s as her mothering skills 🤣🤣
She looks and is acting more unhinged than normal on this video

Aimeesfatmuff

Mar 9, 2024
I honestly think GTW just turns a blind eye cz he can't be fed with the drama and I can't blame him, he's an old man ffs! I can't imagine what he's thinking when she's stood talking to her phone ignoring him.

What I wouldn't give to have my Dad in my kitchen for 5mins 💔 stupid b needs to realise these people won't be here forever!!! 🥺
She honestly doesn’t realise how lucky she is to have both parents and her child. I lost my dad and step mom within 2 weeks of each other, nursed my mom with cancer till she passed and then lost my little boy last year. The way she couldn’t give a do about H absolutely kills me, I’d give everything to see my little bear again 🤬

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
She honestly doesn’t realise how lucky she is to have both parents and her child. I lost my dad and step mom within 2 weeks of each other, nursed my mom with cancer till she passed and then lost my little boy last year. The way she couldn’t give a do about H absolutely kills me, I’d give everything to see my little bear again 🤬
I am so sorry to hear you have been through so much. Life can be so incredibly cruel. She really doesn't know how lucky she is compared to some. Massive hugs darling ❤️

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
@Aimeesfatmuff sending love and 🤗 to you ❤️❤️❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.