Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
All passive aggressive in the comments with the thumbs up and ‘ I didn’t ask for advice’

See that’s the narc in you Aimee, you don’t want help cos you believe you aren’t doing anything wrong.

Views and interaction is down - ask yourself why.

If I were you I’d be looking into feedback given and changing accordingly after all it’s them who fund your lifestyle you massive idiot.

LunchTime88

Mar 8, 2024
Hi carolinehall04… did you get that information from CC/TL? Have a good read did you so you can report back? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Attachments

• IMG_8568.jpeg
    IMG_8568.jpeg
    142.6 KB · Views: 246
Mar 20, 2024
uk
All passive aggressive in the comments with the thumbs up and ‘ I didn’t ask for advice’

See that’s the narc in you Aimee, you don’t want help cos you believe you aren’t doing anything wrong.

Views and interaction is down - ask yourself why.

If I were you I’d be looking into feedback given and changing accordingly after all it’s them who fund your lifestyle you massive idiot.
She’s replying a lot more than usual, especially considering she was “going to have a breather” the math isn’t mathing ??? 😉

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I'm ok...thank you my love🥰winging my way thru the sshow that is life 😫😫😫😫 but I had to come on because I couldn't believe the absolute drivel of listening to her pathetic pitiful clapback to shovelling desserts in her greedy gob. I cannot abide this "thing"
Think we all wing it daily! ❤️ and 😂😂😂 I know todays been a massive blow up in her face moment and i am loving it!
Even her boots vlog has failed🤣🤣

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Do you know what, I’ve never actually thought that granny might be being told what to say before, but I think you’re absolutely right! There’s something not right about the relationship between those two, I’ve said previously that I think she has something on granny and granny will do whatever she has to in order to pacify her. Her daughter needs an intervention.

She rarely mentions Charlie at all, but often talks non-stop about how wonderful Aimee is. Must make Charlie feel like s.

Right, I’m off again for a long shift. Have a good day lovelies. Xx

You know, wendy being told what to say by aimee is a good shout actually and i never thought about that being a possibility either. But now you mention it and thinking about it, when i have watched her videos in relation to aimee she does come across to me like she's acting from a script. But maybe it's just me and i am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.