Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry I've been missing I've been really busy batch making pea and ham soup! I can't stand peas but I'll be sweet won't I? Think I'll record my reaction see if anyone's bored enough to be arsed 🤣
I mean why is her entire personality that she doesn't like cheese? Boring'ell!!!!!! 😫😫 but ey .. remember that time you got in from your night out and devoured 43 packets of mini cheddar? Good times 🧀🧀🧀🧀
I fing LOVE pea and ham soup! 😋🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Also not being funny but 'not allowed' to talk about it. I mean 🤣🤣🤣 you may not be able to advertise it or sell it but surely to god it's a free fing country to talk about what you want. So answer your huns... any good? Guess not if you're buying wax strips... which you knew when you were trying to flog it but you were getting paid.... what a shame 🙄🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Guys, how do I add a tiktok video on here? I seriously havent a clue 🤷‍♀️
img_6399-jpeg.113858

COPY LINK OF VIDEO, CLICK THE WEE LINK CHAIN NEXT TO PIC BOX. PASTE IT IN URL. THEN IN TEXT NAME IT WHATEVER YOU WANT ‘AIMEE GAGS AT CHEESECAKE’

Attachments

• IMG_6399.jpeg
    IMG_6399.jpeg
    112.1 KB · Views: 373

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
So how's everyone's day been? I took myself off to get my hair done. I absolutely hate sitting there as it takes 3/4hrs but I feel like a new woman now 🤣 came home read a book on the sofa with the dog on top of me, made the dinner. Now I'm catching up on eastenders lol brows and lashes tomorrow and then back to work tomorrow night 😞
I’ve been organising my suitcases as holiday soon, all ready to go 👍🏼
Hope you feel marvellous with the pampering. I love getting 💇🏼‍♀️❤️

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
So she’s got over her kidney infection then?

It seems so. I have never had one myself so have no experience or knowledge of kidney infections but it sounds like it was a very quick infection that she had, a rapid one in fact. Aimless is a medical mystery, a one off. It's as if she didn't have one in the first place, which she didn't, she was hungover haha. She's just unbelievable and her die hard rotwilers fall for it all of the time, every time.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
A follower in that video asked her for an update on that hair removal device and she said it was reported to asa and that she can’t talk about it anymore not that she’s in trouble but
So she’s not really addressing it is she? She made a false claim. End of.
She is just telling everyone she did nothing wrong at all it’s the person who reported her that’s ti blame. 🤔

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
She be going to her floor fitter now in floods of tears telling him the internet hurt her feelings
“Omg why Aimee what have they said?!”

THEY TOLD ME I SHOULDNT HAVE BOUGHT A CHEESECAKE WHEN I KNOW I DONT LIKE CHEESE 😭😭😭😭

“Ahh… don’t know if this is the right time to tell you, but I’ve found 17 mice in your house so far” x

17? More like a full plague of them LOL. I dread to think what the actual state of her house inside really is.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Couldn’t help but share this with you all.. Aimless’s best enemy’s army are all over a certain singers video and this is one of the best comments I’ve seen so far 🤣🤣 (sorry for posting here but I thought you lot would appreciate it, I’m too scared to post on her thread incase I out myself)
So funny. The past always catches up with you. Her philosophy must be just to brazen it out and people will think it’s not true 😂
Oh we know it’s true dear 😂😂😂

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Hi all just caught up! Been such a tough day today, fighting for my sons rights with his school and its all just got very stressful. I've cried buckets loads! Baked treat boxes for my sons friends parents, cleaned my whole house, washing ironing, dog walks. 2 training courses, tea more cleaning baking and getting everything ready for work. Then you have this absolutely melt of a woman!!! 😮‍💨
I think she is really starting to crumble from those videos today! The apology one how bloody puffy do her cheeks look!. This is what happens when you constantly lie to get through life....more people are waking up! She still has her huns sticking up for her, but think the bad is outweighing the good at the moment. She looks hurrendous! If I was her friend I would seriously be stepping in! My 2 beautiful best friends have been my rock these last couple of days, they are there day and night as I am for them. They would kick me into next week! She's brought this all on herself, I feel sorry for Harper what must she go theough when her mother is how she is! I think we have hit the downhill she needs to get some help! Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.