Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
How smug is she in that spray thing video? Her make up is fing grim. If she actually had it on for 13 hours (I skim her vidoes) she’s a minty b. I highly doubt she had it on for that long and it’s only being said cus she’s doing an advert. But I wouldn’t be surprised cus she goes out all day then has her take away and still she is caked in make up and in her clothes! She’s manky as do.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Thought I would re share this absolutely beauty where she farts at the beginning
Oh my Christ she will NEVER live that thermometer down! Even worse than that battered sausage.. apologies to anyone who had erased this from their memory 🤢😂 and how she actually said omg I'm never going to live this down.. silent laugh.. "shut up" Errrrm who exactly are you telling to shut up love? You're in your kitchen on your own where you are every night. Might start calling you Akon actually Loooonnneelllyyy I have noboddddyyy 💃🏻💔

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240502-190319_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240502-190319_Gallery.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 73

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
FAT UGLY SWEATY t! Another day MORE s "content" Friendless fing t. "another weekend alone" do ME 🙈🙈🙈 I'd go off my friggin nut if I spent nearly every weekend alone. Anyone imagine how fing sad it must be to not have 1 single mate to call up and say "let's grab a coffee" or "fancy a bit of lunch" but hey, that's what happens when you're a dirty self obsessed fing lying piece of s. I see she couldn't give a flying do about addressing all the Essie comments from yesterday, she clearly couldn't be fed, but COULD be fed to go to M&S and buy MORE desserts and puddings 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 Aimee, you've got an eating disorder of some kind and I think you should get help. Youl end up as large as Martha if you carry on , oh and please for the love of do take those frigging cheap necklaces off before they strangle you....in fact🤔🤔🤔 nah, leave em on , LEAVE EM ON😏😏😏😏😏😏
I don’t want to come across as a know-it-all, but I reckon you can’t fing stand her 😂😂

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Just seen her reposts on TL

Deb, carry on doing what you do!
And if it’s about Hs dad then why do you allow your daughter around him?

Oh that’s right cause you fake DV.
“He shouted at me” probably the first person whose ever called you out on your bullshit in your life and you couldn’t handle it more like!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Good Evening hags 😍
I really love that she trusts people enough to leave them in her home with all her pets, and all hers and her childs belongings because she NEEDS to go in town to the sunbeds and to pick up her 15 deserts and bag full of alcohol that she didn't show. Priorities much but ey at least she treated H to a little mousse eh? Awh bless here have a round of applause on me 👏🏼🙄 Also does anyone know which shade tan she has I've added both to my basket but not sure if it's oompah loompa or tangerine dream? 🍊🍊🍊

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
Just seen her reposts on TL

Deb, carry on doing what you do!
And if it’s about Hs dad then why do you allow your daughter around him?

Oh that’s right cause you fake DV.
“He shouted at me” probably the first person whose ever called you out on your bullshit in your life and you couldn’t handle it more like!
I remember years ago she said she asked him to take the bins out and he said no 😭

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
I actually LOVE you and the best bit is your name 🤣🤣🤣 Pussy Cat 🤣 because you actually come across as a Bull chasing a red flag (the irony) 🤣🤣 and I mean that in the nicest possible way ❤️❤️❤️🤣🤣🤣❤️❤️❤️
Oh I'm an angry little f most of the time believe me🤬🤬🤬 99.9% of the human race piss me off 😤my name suggests I'm sweet and nice but I'm really not, defo not if you upset me. I don't suffer fools and don't take people's s. I did it for way too long then I woke up. But thank you for your kind words 🥰😘

Status
Not open for further replies.