Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
I absolutely love this woman’s tutorials. You might like her so here you are
Apologies about the make up talk ladies but Aimeh hasn’t got a clue has she.
Maybe she could learn a thing or two and start doing it correctly
IMG_5136.jpeg
Thanks lovely x

Reactions: Lilac8

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
People saying oh Aimee there is no need to explain everything (like why they’re having a picky tea or that harper is have fruit for pudding)
I just wish she would stop, if she cooked and was educating people then great.
This is as boring as watching her put a sandwich box in a hello kitty bag every single day. Everything is battered and fat laden every night with carb overload

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Hi, I’m new here. I’m cate.
I’ve just been looking at A’s FBook and although I’m not friends with her … there is LOTS to view.
Most of the photos of her are with a drink in her hand, obviously has a drinking issue. Surprise surprise her house is a tip! She’s been a lazy arse from day one! There are photos of her house, her car and her H , wearing her uniform which clearly shows the school! Numerous photos of H , in bed or laying on the sofa, mostly with her wearing head phones and some without tops! No safe guarding whatsoever. I’m speechless! 😶 what mother does that?? Her home is continually trashed as A just sits about with a drink. What an absolute disgrace. She’s one lazy slob!

Aimee is just a disgrace all round. Safe guarding h is an alien concept to her. We should not know the amount of information about h that we do. We wouldn't but for aimee.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
She would NEVER lower herself to sign on

TBH nobody is likely to employ her now. They could just google her and find out all of the information she has put out there herself including her videos and they will see someone who is clearly a crap candidate. She has destroyed her prospects and all for a social media "celebrity" status that she was never going to get and would never deserve. Absolute idiot.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
TBH nobody is likely to employ her now. They could just google her and find out all of the information she has put out there herself including her videos and they will see someone who is clearly a crap candidate. She has destroyed her prospects and all for a social media "celebrity" status that she was never going to get and would never deserve. Absolute idiot.
Her downfall is coming…………..

Status
Not open for further replies.