Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Hey all Currently on my break at work, I work with vulnerable adults/mental health&disabilities. I work my ass off and I absolutely love helping others and bringing them joy during their difficult times.
Despite what I mite get wrong in life, I know i give so much of myself to others ❤️ I always try and see the good in people, it's in my nature. Someone almost always has a good quality you can go on and help to enhance it.
I genuinely feel this woman does not possess a single one! Nothing! She is so cold, unmaternal, selfish, self centered, she has the emotional capacity of a child! She would happily squash someone if it ment she got what she wanted! Pathological liar and a fraudster. She does not care! I don't think anything affects her, she puts on an act to try and give off vulnerability but it's all part of her narcissistic persona. Who gets caught fully lying, called out! Says one thing in one comment section then few seconds later something different in another.. then follows with another ad! I'd be fing mortified! But not her because she has to be one the most narcissistic bitches I have ever come across! I Dont feel sorry for her and I don't pitty her! What she did with the nail ad should have been the end of her! Lying to all them people like it was nothing! Skank! Hope u get what is coming to you! Karma is a b Aims! You get what you give! Must be so proud! Sorry guys she rages me xxx

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I have spent all night up with my 5yr old in agony as severely constipated, just home from out of hours now to fill him with laxatives and hope for best! I hate seeing him in so much pain 😢
Aw hun sorry that’s awful. Hate kiddies being in hospital. You probably have. But I shot of straight diluting juice is good for a wee clear out ❤️
Hope he’s better soon, and you can peel yourself off the ceiling 😘

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Morning blubbers and non blobbers 🩸
Happy Friday ✨❤️
What’s in store for Aimee today. A bath maybe? 🤞🏽
Letters from the dvla with a medical appointment. HMRC saying she’s being investigated for fraud and money laundering.
An appointment letter from ss.
Court letter with a date to attend at family court.
Telephone call from her management dropping her….

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Morning all I’m not well infection back in my kidney 🙈 no I’m not drinking figi water 🤣 so I’m off my feet again it seems never ending for me at the min but it’s floored me with having a low immune system. Still been scrolling and reading as much as I can but haven’t commented much as just feel like 💩 tbh. New day hoping antibiotics kick in today and I start to feel a little better. Happy Friday and bank hol weekend fellow t blobbers hope you all have a lovely weekend 💖

Mar 7, 2024
Hey all Currently on my break at work, I work with vulnerable adults/mental health&disabilities. I work my ass off and I absolutely love helping others and bringing them joy during their difficult times.
Despite what I mite get wrong in life, I know i give so much of myself to others ❤️ I always try and see the good in people, it's in my nature. Someone almost always has a good quality you can go on and help to enhance it.
I genuinely feel this woman does not possess a single one! Nothing! She is so cold, unmaternal, selfish, self centered, she has the emotional capacity of a child! She would happily squash someone if it ment she got what she wanted! Pathological liar and a fraudster. She does not care! I don't think anything affects her, she puts on an act to try and give off vulnerability but it's all part of her narcissistic persona. Who gets caught fully lying, called out! Says one thing in one comment section then few seconds later something different in another.. then follows with another ad! I'd be fing mortified! But not her because she has to be one the most narcissistic bitches I have ever come across! I Dont feel sorry for her and I don't pitty her! What she did with the nail ad should have been the end of her! Lying to all them people like it was nothing! Skank! Hope u get what is coming to you! Karma is a b Aims! You get what you give! Must be so proud! Sorry guys she rages me xxx
Absolutely spot on. She has no redeeming features. The lying just comes so naturally 👏

Mar 7, 2024
Morning all I’m not well infection back in my kidney 🙈 no I’m not drinking figi water 🤣 so I’m off my feet again it seems never ending for me at the min but it’s floored me with having a low immune system. Still been scrolling and reading as much as I can but haven’t commented much as just feel like 💩 tbh. New day hoping antibiotics kick in today and I start to feel a little better. Happy Friday and bank hol weekend fellow t blobbers hope you all have a lovely weekend 💖
Get well soon lovely, get plenty Fiji down you and call Dr wendy asap

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Trying to be relatable again. Yet books 2 last minute holidays abroad. Went off to Disney land Paris without a thought, shops like money is burning a hole somewhere and eats takeaways by the bucket load. Her followers are bloody dense if they don't see through this bullshit. And the dream catcher that Harper collects is hanging downstairs. If she collects them if assume they would all be together. Probably another lie.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240503_083402_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240503_083402_TikTok.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 166
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Feel better soon x

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Feel better soon sweetie ❤️❤️❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.