Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Latest what a crock of s! Staged, over acted! Look guys I'm mindful about what things cost! Look guys I get things on clubcard! Oh Bob has gone up by 50p of how ever will I afford it! Silly cow! Oh I though this set would have been abit cheaper! b u spent £300 on sunglasses! Just like that! And of course.....Alcohol for her latest invention of content se! Oh what will it be! Guess which glass is vodka! 1 2 3 drink! Hahahaha

Mar 9, 2024
I have spent all night up with my 5yr old in agony as severely constipated, just home from out of hours now to fill him with laxatives and hope for best! I hate seeing him in so much pain 😢
It’s the worst in little ones - hope they work fast and the pain goes ❤️
Letters from the dvla with a medical appointment. HMRC saying she’s being investigated for fraud and money laundering.
An appointment letter from ss.
Court letter with a date to attend at family court.
Telephone call from her management dropping her….
happy day🤣🤣x

Mar 9, 2024
@ddcb have a fab time! @TattleWatcher hope your little one gets better soon 🤞 @JustForFun get well soon 🤞 and hope everyone else is ok this Friday morning.

See she’s posted her hovel already, it just looks like it stinks. Well dingy. If she’s had it cleared why not do the ceiling and decorate etc too. She is never fully in with anything house related, always half arsed with doing things, she was the same with the garden. She’s the money to do things properly and that house could be lovely.
I agree! Who has new floors without painting first? The bloody decorator is doing the bedroom cos she’s a lazy bint so why wouldn’t you get him to paint the skirts and walls before the floor goes down? It’s minging! I even have little pots of left over paint that I can touch up any scuffs or marks as I see them ! She is one dirty oinking olga that one! 🤣

Mar 9, 2024
5 cats pissing and sting everywhere. Who needs 5 cats anyway…
Can’t believe how she shows up on camera every morning. 🤢
My neighbour is like oinking olga - 6 cats & 5 yelping dogs- she’s fat n smelly too. Had no sleep for days cos the bloody cats are all at the bottom of my garden screaming their heads off! They have wrecked my garden furniture n I darent let the kids out till I have been and shifted all the cat crap! You can actually stink her house when she has her door open. Vile woman - I have literally tried everything to keep them out of my garden but nothing works! They have even damaged my summerhouse roof and I’ve had to buy new outdoor furniture because they have ruined a grands worth of rattan with their scratching! Irresponsible cat owners should have to pay! I bet oinking olgas neighbours feel exactly the same as I do! Rant over🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Instead of sprits with a glitz it’ll be
“Sprits with infected bits” 🤮🤣🤣🤣
I hope it all goes horribly wrong and people rip her in 2 because she deserves it. Dorys class. I love her. And hasn't stole anyone's ideas she has done this a long time. Affronted for her that she can't think of anything to do herself.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I hope it all goes horribly wrong and people rip her in 2 because she deserves it. Dorys class. I love her. And hasn't stole anyone's ideas she has done this a long time. Affronted for her that she can't think of anything to do herself.
It’s obvious that’s what she’s planning!
First thing that came into my mind as soon as she showed the alcohol!
I hope she does do it then people realise how she’s copied, I’m not saying dory owns the idea but she has been doing it a long time!
And I feel she should be original with “ideas”. She’s only stealing it cause dory has a million followers and she wants the same!

Mar 9, 2024
Saving up 🤣🤣 she must think people are thick. Like you say about the holidays and shopping etc, that isn’t someone who has to save. She’s never had to save or budget for a damn thing her whole life, so far removed from reality.

Imagine her walking around a supermarket with a calculator, or saving up for 3 months just for a day out at the seaside or getting furniture from charity shops or sat in multiple layers as you’ve no leccy or gas money for the heating. I’ve had to do all 4 and more throughout my life (which I’m sure many of you will be able to relate to) and now years on I’m in a very comfortable position it’s made me grateful and appreciative of everything. She’s repulsive lying about saving 😡
These are life lessons that make us better more compassionate people. I’ve never handed everything to my kids on a plate - I struggled and although I have a lovely life now I will never forget the feeling and I always help others where I can. My girls are now mummies themselves and we have the best relationship and we are very appreciative of each other. They both have great careers and the lessons I tought them are now being passed to their little ones. All oinking olga will pass on is the entitlement, narcissism, and scrounging mentality and biggest lesson to H is that you get more if you lie and manipulate- can not stand the filthy ogre ! X

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Latest for you all ladies and gents
You’re doing a great job of posting these thanks.

She looks like Aunt bloody Sally today with those rosy red cheeks. I was actually going to say it looks like she’s got slapped cheek syndrome, but I didn’t want to give her any ideas for her next fake illness.

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Latest for you all ladies and gents
1714754816935.gif

Mar 11, 2024
Tyne and wear
Welcome, she does give you this internal rage
She’s horrible, I used to like her, a lot of us did I think, but you start to see through her lies.
Yeah I thought she was a breath of fresh air when she was 1st on tik tok now I just think she's a t and probably is sitting laughing her bits off at the people who idolise her! Apparently she's bringing out a new series on her tik tok hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.