Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
So £215 is a bit much for a nice garden furniture set for her and her child to relax on and yet.... and the irony they're called out of office!! Aye she is she's never done a day's work in her life!!! How in the world can she 1.. afford it and 2.. justify it? 🙈🙈

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240504-172405_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240504-172405_Samsung Internet.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 182
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
No I can't with her. Who does she think she is? I've had to change my PP again because it's too much of a corker not to 🤢😂 Dressed like a 20yr old off down the student union b behave!!! And can someone please tell her it's only bank holiday on Monday!!! Today is just Saturday!!! 🙄 and remember the other day when you were glad H was away for an extra night so you could get the house all sorted.. yeah how's that going? And in all honesty @LunchTime88 I'm glad I'm not local I'm really not an aggressive person I'm actually really nice even though I may rant occasionally but I'm sure I'd end up arrested if I did ever smell..... then spot her! I'd have to make sure I was wearing gloves though pink marigolds at @Missy request 🤬😂🤢

Mar 13, 2024
UK
So £215 is a bit much for a nice garden furniture set for her and her child to relax on and yet.... and the irony they're called out of office!! Aye she is she's never done a day's work in her life!!! How in the world can she 1.. afford it and 2.. justify it? 🙈🙈
I think she got them last year so paid the full price - said she saved up 😉

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Oh bless you Thank you 🩷 I’ve been awful actually The initial shock has gone leaving the emptiness and loneliness of the reality of ‘that’s it’ The pain is indescribable. I have the support of family and friends ringing, or popping in. To say nothing helps is ungrateful as the only person that could help can’t 😢 We had a good life and for that I’m so grateful but it has been taken from me and i feel cheated and angry and sad and forever broken

The notification of your message has meant so much Thank you 🩷
PS I didn’t like yo read on here and not comment but I will try to a bit more x
PPS WTAF was the Sudacrem bollox about 🙈
God love you ❤️❤️❤️ you're not ungrateful at all!!! I'm so pleased to hear from you! There's absolutely no pressure to comment whatsoever!! Just know we're here when you're ready and we're all really nice, like minded supportive people. Who cares if we live under a bridge at least it's clean 😂 sending you all the love ❤️❤️❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
No I can't with her. Who does she think she is? I've had to change my PP again because it's too much of a corker not to 🤢😂 Dressed like a 20yr old off down the student union b behave!!! And can someone please tell her it's only bank holiday on Monday!!! Today is just Saturday!!! 🙄 and remember the other day when you were glad H was away for an extra night so you could get the house all sorted.. yeah how's that going? And in all honesty @LunchTime88 I'm glad I'm not local I'm really not an aggressive person I'm actually really nice even though I may rant occasionally but I'm sure I'd end up arrested if I did ever smell..... then spot her! I'd have to make sure I was wearing gloves though pink marigolds at @Missy request 🤬😂🤢
I feel exactly the same and it’s so out of character because I’m never this cross. I’m the most compassionate person, but for her I’m just raging. She’s just a selfish b, all the people she lies to and about on TT is mind blowing.
Of course she was never going to sort the house out, she was having a new downstairs lav years ago wasn’t she 🤭with the parrot and a tropical theme? In a lav? 😜🤭
I’m glad she’s gone out looking a right state, she deserves to look that bad.
Unbelievable isn’t it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I feel exactly the same and it’s so out of character because I’m never this cross. I’m the most compassionate person, but for her I’m just raging. She’s just a selfish b, all the people she lies to and about on TT is mind blowing.
Of course she was never going to sort the house out, she was having a new downstairs lav years ago wasn’t she 🤭with the parrot and a tropical theme? In a lav? 😜🤭
I’m glad she’s gone out looking a right state, she deserves to look that bad.
Unbelievable isn’t it 🤷🏼‍♀️
I thought she was going out with a friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.