Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Totally agree!!! She makes it so obvious that catpiss flaps is her favourite, 2 lush’s together🤬 and Aimee love your eye fing the camera in an outfit that I wore in the early nineties to college, I look back at those outfits and laugh my head off as I and many others do to you!!! You’re not pretty inside or out your sister is 10 times the mother you and bendy Wendy will ever be!!!! Sorry rant over I’m in my angry feelings today🤬🙈
Let them out love 😂we all do on here 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’m not sure a long vest is the way to go with one of these. Crop top is better because it’s for the youngsters

Attachments

• IMG_5223.jpeg
    IMG_5223.jpeg
    120.2 KB · Views: 148

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Your house sounds lovely @Missy 😍😍 but don't forget "she didn't ask for advice" 🙄🤣 Also I can't lie but every room in my apartment is dusky pink, navy and a sprinkle of gold and the pink has got to go the same as my poor Rita Ora Jeans 😭🤣 Luckily we're moving next month so I'll have a look what 'transformation' she's done and then do the opposite!!! I honestly don't know how she sleeps I'm terrible! I get up some nights like did I move that cup off the side? My partner thinks I'm insane and says the cupboards are like sleeping with the enemy but I can't stand anything out of place!! I'd never rest in her lair!!! 🤢😭
I the same as you with cupboards and everything is placed regimental 🤣
My tins all have to be facing the correct way, not mixed up at all and I also put the new tins at the back and move the others forward.
I fold clothes a specific way and in specific places in drawers too and I can’t put anything away un-ironed 🙈.My make up is also placed in order so it’s skincare, primer, foundation, concealer etc but I do my eye makeup before foundation.
I thought it was just me like this and I do think it’s better to be organised xxxxx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
How many times a week does one person need to go food shopping! Honestly it’s ridiculous. Over half the food she shows in these hauls never feature on her daily food dish up s either. Wasteful prick. And of course greedy guts had to get Krispy Kreme donuts too. Fat meff.
It’ll be M and S next week for donuts for gorge on
AGAIN

yawn

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Frigging hell I am fragile. Absolutely ruined myself at the beer festival and only just rolled out of bed 😂😂 got a few pages on here to catch up on but just nearly pissed my pants at hippos last few videos! Hope everyone’s had a fab weekend ❤️
When you're bladdered the thing to do is make a stok making a s cocktail dishing up a Chinese for the whole estate and showing everyone how much of a disgrace you are!!! @youknowwhatimean ? So where were you? 👀👀🤣🤣 Sounds like a ball if you've only just surfaced can't remember the last time I did that. But I'll be honest I cba with it anymore 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.