Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
What in the readers wives have I walked into? 😱 I take some time out of the internets under my bridge to concentrate on work, my garden and headspace and come back to see something in pink suspenders. MY EYES!!!

Hope all you trowls are doing well. Aimless still being an absolute dickhead I see. Same old same old.
Oh we have a new and I believe old resurfaced acquaintance Savannah!! 🤣 and @Sevda_the_seagull is going to prison but don't worry we've got you a plaquard FREE THE HIPPO ONE 🦛

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
That chair doesn't belong in a living room. It's a study/dressing room/bedroom chair. Her impulsiveness and eagerness to spend money and impatience means she never finds anything to match. Nothing ties in. She likes it she buys it without consideration.
It's the same with her food shop. Always buying unnecessary items and wasting money or being thrivalous just because there is something new on the shelf.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Omg I love Dalmatians ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
She's been my dream dog my whole life 😍 So after literally staring the grim reaper in the face and but for the grace of God getting out alive I just thought do it.🤣 She's the best thing that ever happened to me and I don't care how sad that may sound 🥰😍 it's deffo true what they say they are the most batshit breed and she deffo suits being named after a witch 🤣🤣🤣 but I wouldn't change her for the world 😍🥰❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She's been my dream dog my whole life 😍 So after literally staring the grim reaper in the face and but for the grace of God getting out alive I just thought do it.🤣 She's the best thing that ever happened to me and I don't care how sad that may sound 🥰😍 it's deffo true what they say they are the most batshit breed and she deffo suits being named after a witch 🤣🤣🤣 but I wouldn't change her for the world 😍🥰❤️
Good for you, they are just adorable aren’t they. Does she do that smile that some of them do ? And they will pinch anything to eat won’t they 😜

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
That chair doesn't belong in a living room. It's a study/dressing room/bedroom chair. Her impulsiveness and eagerness to spend money and impatience means she never finds anything to match. Nothing ties in. She likes it she buys it without consideration.
It's the same with her food shop. Always buying unnecessary items and wasting money or being thrivalous just because there is something new on the shelf.
They aren’t comfy either, she’ll move that into her “content creator room”
Content? Honestly it’s just like watching big brother only more boring and NO sex under the covers

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Good for you, they are just adorable aren’t they. Does she do that smile that some of them do ? And they will pinch anything to eat won’t they 😜
She only really smiles when she's asleep and she's always upside down so you can see all her bottom teeth 🤣🤣 and omg she ate a full box of chalks when I took her to my brothers in like 10seconds flat 🤣🤣 the Mum guilt 🙈🤣 and my nephew was heartbroken cz we got them to do him a hopskotch 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
She only really smiles when she's asleep and she's always upside down so you can see all her bottom teeth 🤣🤣 and omg she ate a full box of chalks when I took her to my brothers in like 10seconds flat 🤣🤣 the Mum guilt 🙈🤣 and my nephew was heartbroken cz we got them to do him a hopskotch 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I had to reread that. I thought you were talking about Aimless to begin with...🤣🤣

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I remember her!! She’s done this before!!
She deffo has, I remember her months ago rimming the life out of Aimee's ring piece in her comments. She had loadsa pics back then half undress with her droopy tits hanging out and her face like a smacked t covered in make up with her head tilted so her hair hung down sultry like! Sorry to burst your bubble doll face but you're a hound stop drawing attention to yourself!! 🖕 🖕 😂 😂

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Be interesting to see how much the furniture that she gets is when she eventually gets it. I can bet my bottom dollar it will way more the £215 'xx
I'll guarantee the new garden furniture will be covered in mildew, cat piss and cat se by the end of the Summer, that's if she doesn't smash it up first in a frenzy when the next fella fs her off !! 😂 😂 🤪 🤪

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Savannah ya ratchet hoe, the absolute state of you, no wonder you are defending your cult leader, you are just like her, looking like you stink of catpiss & desperation, you probs can’t keep a man or have any friends either & you look like you are riddled with the clap, ya desperate little freak. Get yourself in a bleach bath ya scutty mess & for the love of the baby Jebus keep your clothes on!!! 🤮🤮
Anyways beautiful people, I don’t know if you can tell or not but I’m a bit grumpy today. 🤣🤣
Hope you all have a great Sunday. ☺️❤️
I'll get my coat cos I can't top that lol! 😂 😂 😂 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.