Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Do you know what didn't make it into her living room "reno"? The family tree wendy regifted her hahahahaha I rewatcjed literally to see if there anything redeeming and nope there's not. The sofas actually quite nice and if the fire place was removed (why she even showed the fire place is beyond me) the blue of the unit would be a good accent colour in the room along with the blush. But like wheres the grey of the floors even tying in? She gives me a headache.
That's what I picked up on. I would accent with navy blue it would look nice with the blush pink.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Any people who do night duty have tips on sleeping on their nights off? I'm ready for the bloody hills. I used to do ok on nights but since I took sick I'm finding them tougher and I'm not sleeping at all on my nights off so on my days I'm having to nap. It's bloody awful! So any tips would be greatly appreciated before this gal goes a bit cray cray.
I used to struggle more with sleeping in spring/summer. I’m still a night owl now and do blame the years of doing night shifts. Have you tried a sleep spray with lavender or chamomile in or even a hot chocolate.
Is it noise that is making you struggle or the light coming through the curtains.
It could also be because you have been ill and its just taking extra time for your body to fully recover.
You could also try a herbal supplement like melatonin to help you fall into a natural sleep and even if it’s just to get your sleep pattern back.
Hope you find something that helps babe ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I did 10 years of nights 3 on 3 off. Used to sleep for 4 hours between the school runs. Night nurse was my saviour.
P.s you are my hero. As I say nights were never a problem before I was sick. I could sleep 2 or 3 hours and get up and do what needs done. This is my first proper set of nights since taking sick and its killing me off slowly. Not to be dramatic lol

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I used to struggle more with sleeping in spring/summer. I’m still a night owl now and do blame the years of doing night shifts. Have you tried a sleep spray with lavender or chamomile in or even a hot chocolate.
Is it noise that is making you struggle or the light coming through the curtains.
It could also be because you have been ill and its just taking extra time for your body to fully recover.
You could also try a herbal supplement like melatonin to help you fall into a natural sleep and even if it’s just to get your sleep pattern back.
Hope you find something that helps babe ❤️❤️❤️❤️
See I probably won't recover. I have pernicious anemia and I have long covid and with that comes alot of different issues. It's not noise or day light or anything like I feel exhausted but cannot for the life of me drift off into a proper sleep and then get so tired in the day then that I fall asleep. I will try and get some melatonin and see if that helps 🙏 thankyou x

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
38yrs I've been on this earth and she is the only person I have ever seen have Jacket AND Pasta!!! Anyone else? Tell me that is a bizarre combination??
Yes it’s very odd. I mean, we might have some garlic bread with our pasta at times, but jacket potato and pasta? That’s weird, because they are two different things. You can make a meal out of a jacket potato.

She’s the sort of person who would think a curry alongside a roast dinner would be acceptable.

Apr 27, 2024
Middle of no where
See I probably won't recover. I have pernicious anemia and I have long covid and with that comes alot of different issues. It's not noise or day light or anything like I feel exhausted but cannot for the life of me drift off into a proper sleep and then get so tired in the day then that I fall asleep. I will try and get some melatonin and see if that helps 🙏 thankyou x

I use to work nights, use to struggle so much during spring/summer and hay-fever doesn't help either!

Apart from the usual black out blinds etc (tbh, light doesn't bother me) I found a fan and an eye mask worked well for me. I bought a lovely soft eye mask off amazon (still have it 7 years later!) & the difference in sleep was night and day lol. I still use it today if I'm struggling to sleep.

I'm also a fan of white noise and I sleep with my fan on all year round. Years ago I worked 7-7 night shifts and there was a bus stop right outside my bedroom window. 8.15am....full of school kids, bought the fan and like magic...no more waking up to teenagers thinking they are so cool! Haha.

Nights are tough ❤️

Ps.....Can you imagine Aimee doing a night shift 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she would moan non stop, play on how tiring and hard it is, beg for anyone to take poor H etc.

Apr 26, 2024
uk
She doesn’t read here though lol. Lies lies. Yes someone posted her address on here .. everyone went mad though. She said she was moving house MONTHS before that happened.
I guess Daddy warbucks couldn't afford to move house!

She doesn't care about safeguarding or safety, she doesn't care when she sends her flying monkeys off to other people or in her own comment section.

She only cares about herself and the attention!

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
I swear! I may have to try anything at this stage lol

I think it’s such a good medication. Helps with sleep, it’s an anti histamine which is great for my son when his eczema is bad and he’s itching through then night, and it’s also used for travel sickness. I always make sure I have some in at home because I regularly struggle to sleep xx

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
⚠️ TW Baby Loss ⚠️

She said in the video this morning something along the lines of..

“Fast forward seven months or whatever it is months I feel differently and even though at the time I knew these feelings won’t pass - they do, they do”

WTAF?! How can you just say seven or whatever months it is and how can you say the feelings go away?

Sorry if I upset anyone here but I know the exact dates I lost my babies and the dates they would have been due.

My first loss would have been 19 and my second loss would have been 15. The feelings of loss, pain and grief are still there so many years on. They don’t just pass!

Sorry but this has angered me a lot today 😡😡😔😔😔.

Status
Not open for further replies.