Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’ve been working in the NHS for 12 years and I don’t think I can take much more of it. It has ruined me mentally, physically and emotionally. My mental health has never been so bad as it is now. I can’t imagine still working there for the next 30 years. I need to look for a new job because working the hours and shifts that I do while constantly feeling like s is no way to live.
It’s horrific isn’t it🤯
I felt so overwhelmed with the work and never went home on time. I would just leave all my paperwork until the end of a shift and sit somewhere out the way to complete it all. Can you imagine Aimee doing a drug round, while having to keep your eye on really poorly post op patients, or trying to get round all the patients with drains and IVI’s to measure and change? All whilst having to stop and clean someone up in bed whos bled or thrown up, and then to top it off you have to run because the arrest call just went off.
When she’s saying how tired she is, I often wonder how she would manage a real job like that. It’s a hard slog but a great profession. It takes its toll on you though 🤪

Happenstance

Mar 8, 2024
Does anyone know why comments are off??

Attachments

• IMG_8134.png
    IMG_8134.png
    177.4 KB · Views: 72
Reactions: woccothecwumpet
Mar 9, 2024
I’ve been working in the NHS for 12 years and I don’t think I can take much more of it. It has ruined me mentally, physically and emotionally. My mental health has never been so bad as it is now. I can’t imagine still working there for the next 30 years. I need to look for a new job because working the hours and shifts that I do while constantly feeling like s is no way to live.
I too am ex nhs 15yrs ED. It broke me physically and mentally (along with life outside of it)
I NEVER thought I could do anything but ED. However I am now in my DREAM job, 9-5 Monday to Friday in substance misuse. I have so much lived experience to bring to my job along with my nursing it's wonderful.
Whilst you're looking for jobs think of what you enjoy doing, what your transferable skills are. The world is your oyster.

Unlike rrrr Olga who hasn't a skill in the world to transfer to any job unless Lying, deceit and general being a horrible human are considered useful skills!!

Apr 3, 2024
Wales
Nope can't deal with the false scouse accent!!! Where are these imaginary comments about going to the park??? Did I miss those? Oh I know Aimless... In the recess of your subconscious if you have one. Course H would rather go for skincare than outdoors, it's called learned behaviour. Bit like how you mimic learned behaviour from YMCA reject granny gash.

Status
Not open for further replies.