Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Wonder why Millie took it down, anyone think Aimless asked her to? Or she’s seen the light?
Either way, poor show supporting that thing, she should be glad that Aimless was reported.
I unfollowed and blocked Millie,don’t want anything to do with Aimless supporters.
Be interesting if someone looks on that followers site thing to see if her following dropped dramatically

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
I've said it once and I'll say it again
How does she get it wrong every single time?
A spa that loads of tiktokkers are going to. No doubt mostly in their 20s will be wearing fancy/expensive loungewear or tracksuits. Gym king or whatever and really decent trainers. This would have been the time to bust out the off white monstrosities she has! JEANS??? Noone wears jeans to a bloody spa especially in todays heat. 🥱

Aimeesfatmuff

Mar 9, 2024
I call BS on the police and the CCTV
You are allowed to take photos, of everything, as long as you’re not on private land (owner’s permission) she talks so much s. She is using all that as scare tactics for Jo, she’s got nothing, and she knows it. If anything was happening it would of started by now.
She will end up looking really stupid (well more stupid) she lies so much she can’t distinguish between what’s real and what isn’t. She obviously has conversations in her head, and has come to the conclusion voice head Aimee is the truth.
Just a thought, if @itsmejo called the DVLA and asked them if their GDPR policy allows them to share her details with the police, surely they’d tell her no 🤷‍♀️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
All my fellow swifties! I watched this and I know I'm sleep deprived but my god I got all teary eyed. I'm so excited to have some special time with my daughter and to just get lost in it all. And to top it off I get to see paramore again. They are one of my faves since my 20s! So excited!! 😁
Omg!!! @RosieJo had some bits delivered today!!! Treated myself to some new Dr Ms 😰 Imagine working every hr and my bf having to convince me to not feel guilty for spending £120 on a pair of boots that I'll have at least 10yrs easy!! Got some gems, feathers, badges and ribbons. And a lovely oversized plain black blazer for £5 off vented and going to get my glue gun out!!! 🥰 Also snazz up my 22 hat a bit 👒 Still not prepared for her dropping a T bomb daft cow. If she is she'll be so out of touch and place, sour faced, snotty b, polar opposite of a Swiftie. Everyone I know including you girls has slogged and saved and will make the most of every second 😍💃🏻

Memories over marigolds!! 🥰❤️👒💃🏻

Filtered to feck with the usual drink in its trotter.

Attachments

• 2781A1BF-9CBB-447E-AAB2-15214A1E7E35.jpeg
    2781A1BF-9CBB-447E-AAB2-15214A1E7E35.jpeg
    229.5 KB · Views: 190
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Probably already posted I'm about 20 pages behind 😂 WTF is that pose? What's she doing? Like what is it?? And WHYYYYY? 🙈 And for the fing love of God, Mary, Joseph, and the wee baby donkey!! GET THE NECKLACE IN YOUR fING SKIP!!! It's not it!!!! It's like something a 5yr old makes you out of her Christmas set and you put it on for 5mins going along with it!!! Bit like the one you never took off before you know the out of the fing easter crackers? 🤢 ANYONE who's there if you're brave enough to go close enough can you please rip it off!! She's in danger of needing it surgically removed from her rolls soon!!! 🤢

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240508-205650_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240508-205650_Instagram.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 157
  • Screenshot_20240417-100446_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240417-100446_TikTok.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 185

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Probably already posted I'm about 20 pages behind 😂 WTF is that pose? What's she doing? Like what is it?? And WHYYYYY? 🙈 And for the fing love of God, Mary, Joseph, and the wee baby donkey!! GET THE NECKLACE IN YOUR fING SKIP!!! It's not it!!!! It's like something a 5yr old makes you out of her Christmas set and you put it on for 5mins going along with it!!! Bit like the one you never took off before you know the out of the fing easter crackers? 🤢 ANYONE who's there if you're brave enough to go close enough can you please rip it off!! She's in danger of needing it surgically removed from her rolls soon!!! 🤢
I haven’t had time to catch up as I’ve been out of the house 14 hours for work. Is she at an event? Xx

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Omg!!! @RosieJo had some bits delivered today!!! Treated myself to some new Dr Ms 😰 Imagine working every hr and my bf having to convince me to not feel guilty for spending £120 on a pair of boots that I'll have at least 10yrs easy!! Got some gems, feathers, badges and ribbons. And a lovely oversized plain black blazer for £5 off vented and going to get my glue gun out!!! 🥰 Also snazz up my 22 hat a bit 👒 Still not prepared for her dropping a T bomb daft cow. If she is she'll be so out of touch and place, sour faced, snotty b, polar opposite of a Swiftie. Everyone I know including you girls has slogged and saved and will make the most of every second 😍💃🏻

Memories over marigolds!! 🥰❤️👒💃🏻
Amazing!! You'll have to post the jacket and hat when you have it all bejewelled 😁 I'm buzzin! I've 2 more dresses for us chosen so we have a back up each cause I'm pretty sure both of our periods are going to land so incase of the bloated feeling making us hate our outfits there's an extra one 🤣 I'm ordering her new converse! You deserve the new boots but for the love of god break those baby's in before the concert lol us slogging hard and trying to make everything perfect and then there's her will rock up wearing god knows what and not know one song and sit miserable with a cocktail in the back of the arena! t!

Status
Not open for further replies.