Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Probably already posted I'm about 20 pages behind 😂 WTF is that pose? What's she doing? Like what is it?? And WHYYYYY? 🙈 And for the fing love of God, Mary, Joseph, and the wee baby donkey!! GET THE NECKLACE IN YOUR fING SKIP!!! It's not it!!!! It's like something a 5yr old makes you out of her Christmas set and you put it on for 5mins going along with it!!! Bit like the one you never took off before you know the out of the fing easter crackers? 🤢 ANYONE who's there if you're brave enough to go close enough can you please rip it off!! She's in danger of needing it surgically removed from her rolls soon!!! 🤢
So nice to see that yesterday was just a load of bollox to get everyone cajoled and ready to buy more make up. We never saw that coming did we?
I’m sure there laws against bribing people to sell your stuff. That’s all TT is now.
Let’s see what the next best most gorgeous amazing thing is that she’s selling from clomanor. Sponges? Brushes? You can get them all cheaper from shopping apps.
Honestly these people who follow her must be so deluded. This manipulation doesn’t work on me and for that I’m so thankful 🙏🏼

TattleWatcher

Mar 8, 2024
Omg!!! @RosieJo had some bits delivered today!!! Treated myself to some new Dr Ms 😰 Imagine working every hr and my bf having to convince me to not feel guilty for spending £120 on a pair of boots that I'll have at least 10yrs easy!! Got some gems, feathers, badges and ribbons. And a lovely oversized plain black blazer for £5 off vented and going to get my glue gun out!!! 🥰 Also snazz up my 22 hat a bit 👒 Still not prepared for her dropping a T bomb daft cow. If she is she'll be so out of touch and place, sour faced, snotty b, polar opposite of a Swiftie. Everyone I know including you girls has slogged and saved and will make the most of every second 😍💃🏻

Memories over marigolds!! 🥰❤️👒💃🏻
I'm the same! I spent 120 on pair of DM sandals...and the mum guilt...but you know I work bloody hard in an acute ward and I deserve them!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Finally internet been restored! Been trying to catch up!

What in the actual primary school drama class is that pity me video?? I saw no tears so been at it with the Vicks under the eyes again??

Whilst her sister is driving her brand new car soon, Aimee Arsehole will probably be an..

Official Bus Wanker!!

Can you imagine her on the bus trying to balance her ring light on the back of the person in front of her whilst trying to turn on the filters and being outed by the person next to her or behind her saying “you don’t look like that love” 😂😂
Hahaha welcome back @SleepyLion 😍🦁 I do hope you're still married now that all is well! 😂😂 Can't believe your husband deprived you of the s show like that. Don't let him trim your bush again!! 🤣🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Shut the front door!!! 😲😡 Who's done that Shamey or Millie? I can't stand Millie tbh but nobody outshines our Shamey 😎 if she's bringing up Autism does her big beefy 'bestie' know? With her being the only SEN Mum on the earth!! 🙄👽
Aimee. It was a while back on one of her videos. Swiftly deleted but I got a receipt. And I can’t stand Millie either she’s a loud common chavvy dickhead and shown herself up by defending A, not just for the autism comment but all the miscarriage lies given Millie’s own experiences. They are all a set of c*nts and cannot wait for this ‘creator’ era to be done.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She just wants people to think the police are taking things serious. They can't take things seriously when she isn't even serious about her own protection. She does nothing to keep herself and her daughter safe. She will have been told to make profiles private and to even come off tiktok but she won't do that.
Was she? 😲 I thought the police had told her to make a TT giving out all the info including the CRN. Like her make belief 'MH Nurse' and her GP had told her she still needed to have caffeine for her 'heart condition' what was the heart condition btw? I don't remember ever seeing or hearing it mentioned again.. it was basically like one of her ads.. say it, use it this once get paid repeat with the next BS. She really isn't a full shilling 🤣🤡

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Wonder if the heart condition was something she should of told the dvla. I'm pretty sure the first thing you're told with a heart condition is to give up alcohol.
It's just another example of her exacerbating her illnesses for drama and likes. I bet Theres nothing wrong with the girl apart from being a complete narcissist.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Wonder if the heart condition was something she should of told the dvla. I'm pretty sure the first thing you're told with a heart condition is to give up alcohol.
It's just another example of her exacerbating her illnesses for drama and likes. I bet Theres nothing wrong with the girl apart from being a complete narcissist.
She’s been prescribed caffeine and alcohol for it by her consultant.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I would just like to add in regards to Millie…

That ‘grass’ you are talking about is also a sen mum who has fought like a warrior for her children. Im sure you would actually have more in common with Jo than with Aimee who is nothing short of a s mother.

Also it’s NOT being a grass!!!! We all have the ability to raise concerns if we have them. With Aimee there was many. I’ll try and list them for you!!

1. Passing out
2. Panic attacks
3. PTSD
4. Medication
5. Heart problems
6. Alcohol issues
7. Anxiety & depression.

I’m sure there is plenty I’ve missed off from that. And we all know that YES it is still
Possible to drive with those conditions but it all depends on how bad you are and she has made out she is the worst sufferer of all EVER!!! So she deserves a medical to check her ability to be a fing safe driver.

Also even if Jo were a grass, I’d rather a grass raise a concern and the DVLA check that persons ability to drive safely than have them cause devastation on the roads!!! A car is and can be used as a weapon!!

Well now you have made your money out of this Millie, so well done for that. But maybe next time think about who and what you are sticking up for and how much of the situation you actually know.

For someone who has had such fertility issues I’m surprised you stick up for a woman who has LIED about a miscarriage. That didn’t happen at all.

The only possible thing that happened IF she was pregnant was she had a termination. Fine I guess, we all have our own opinions of that. The difference being is Aimee played it as losing a baby, something she had NO control over, something that was TOOK away from her, something she wanted and LOST!!! So if she did have a chemical pregnancy she was still being disingenuous with her follows to gain attention, clout, money and have her egos stroked.

THAT is what makes Aimee evil and her need for attention, love and engagement is also what got her in this DVLA mess.
@RainbowBright coming like a damn FAX MACHINE!!!! 😍🙌🏼 Say it louder for the dickheads at the back!!! 🙌🏼

Status
Not open for further replies.