Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Why are people who joined here, joined in, probably were nice as anything to us now like

IVE SEEN THE LIGHT OH AIMEE PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
nobody here is that god damn awful, in fact they are not awful in any shape or form.

Fair enough Jo went a little wacky at one point (sorry Jo 😂) but I do know she was just angry and clearly has a history with Aimee but since she’s been back she’s relaxing! Ain’t no shame in being a little fire cracker @itsmejo we all have our moments were she infuriates us!

And also bringing up the police friend thing that happened weeks ago, talk about bringing up old news 😂 which we have been informed should not have happened ✌️
And also no doubt Aimee will remind you why you joined in the first place eventually😂
I’ve met some lovely people on here in my opinion, firecracker Jo being one of them!
As you were trolls 🫡

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Why are people who joined here, joined in, probably were nice as anything to us now like

nobody here is that god damn awful, in fact they are not awful in any shape or form.

Fair enough Jo went a little wacky at one point (sorry Jo 😂) but I do know she was just angry and clearly has a history with Aimee but since she’s been back she’s relaxing! Ain’t no shame in being a little fire cracker @itsmejo we all have our moments were she infuriates us!

And also bringing up the police friend thing that happened weeks ago, talk about bringing up old news 😂 which we have been informed should not have happened ✌️
And also no doubt Aimee will remind you why you joined in the first place eventually😂
I’ve met some lovely people on here in my opinion, firecracker Jo being one of them!
As you were trolls 🫡
I think that person is making it all up about being on here at some point.

Mar 8, 2024
I have finally caught up. Jesus Mary and the wee donkey ladies 🤣🤣 Since Tuesday I've been trying 🤣

So basically Olga has been

1)showing the youngsters what happens when you treat your skin like s on the sunbeds and how not to do make up.

2)Eating by herself, as in all fairness why would they want to converse with someone who can only taste test, shop for s and moan.
And

3) carrying on with her usual s.

Good to know she never changes!!

Hope you're all doing ok.
Is anybody watching Eurovision tomorrow?
So much love and hugs to you all 💜💘🦄🦋💐
Glad you have caught up ...it takes a while doesn't it if you get too far behind 🤣
Your summary of this week is bang on 👍🤣 probably asked Aimee what cream she uses to avoid it 🤣🤣

I don't tend to watch it but might have a little look ☺️
Have a good weekend ❤️

Mar 8, 2024

As you were trolls 🫡
I know!!! Like who were they??
Also what's wrong with middle age, cheeky fers!!

And another fing .....Aimee's had more contact with her case officer than king Charles probably has with his whole personal protection unit 🙄🤔 such a lying witch 🧹

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I know!!! Like who were they??
Also what's wrong with middle age, cheeky fers!!

And another fing .....Aimee's had more contact with her case officer than king Charles probably has with his whole personal protection unit 🙄🤔 such a lying witch 🧹
Have you noticed everyone says that! All the Huns who have joined say it constantly, Aimee says it constantly and the Huns in the comment section say it, forgetting Aimee is touching 40!
And 🤣🤣🤣 she does have King Charles fingers

Mar 8, 2024
Guys..sorry if your notifications hv been all over the place... just caught up now..but thought I had and then realised I was about 24 hours behind!🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Can u not stop trolling for one minute! 🤪🤣🤪🤣🤪
And...Stop bullying (having opinions of your own)🚫🤣🚫🤣
In all seriousness...I haven't ever read anything on here on TL that hasn't been true or valid. (Apart from about poor @itsmejo that is..and @thelurker66 being described as "IT" 🤦‍♀️❤️)

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
IMG_3431.jpeg

Forever quick to shut that down aren’t you Aimee? 🙄

Mar 8, 2024
I think we shud all go to the exact same spa and do a blog 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m actually just back from a spa with my friend and we did film a Vlog aimless style aka making it look as s as possible. We failed miserably and nearly gave the therapist heart failure from laughing doing so. Have I missed much from the hog? I have her blocked again.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
I don’t for one minute believe they were ever here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Funny how they show up after the event? Maybe got a couple of the girls to use a fake account, or it’s Aimless herself.
Aimee never interacts that much with other commenters, and the piously worded comments 🤮 I smell bullsit.
Do you know what, I thought exactly the same thing. Even if someone had been on here and felt uncomfortable, it would never be enough to completely change their opinion of her anyway and then go as far as to apologise to her. 🤣 Being uncomfortable with the people on the forum is nothing to do with the reason they ended up here in the first place.

I definitely think it’s her making fake accounts to engage with herself to try and convince people that these sites are awful instead of the factual sites that they are.

Another fail at “let’s play a game”.

Mar 8, 2024
Do you know what, I thought exactly the same thing. Even if someone had been on here and felt uncomfortable, it would never be enough to completely change their opinion of her anyway and then go as far as to apologise to her. 🤣 Being uncomfortable with the people on the forum is nothing to do with the reason they ended up here in the first place.

I definitely think it’s her making fake accounts to engage with herself to try and convince people that these sites are awful instead of the factual sites that they are.

Another fail at “let’s play a game”.
She's trying to create the illusion everyone is jumping ship... Good luck pal! I've just repaired my sails and registered for the next regatta bitches! 👋 👋👋👋🤣

Mar 8, 2024
She's trying to create the illusion everyone is jumping ship... Good luck pal! I've just repaired my sails and registered for the next regatta bitches! 👋 👋👋👋🤣
That ship needs a spare seat for me, but I come with a fear of water and epic sea sickness 🤣 yes I’m going on a cruise in a couple of weeks as a holiday.. for a fortnight which could be interesting 😂 does she really think we are as dense as her and the toothless tribe?

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
Omg I haven’t been allowed to comment as it was saying I have posted too many messages as a new member and they didn’t want any spamming! 🤣🤣what have I missed? I have watched her a couple of times but she makes me 🤢 what happened on the Starbucks video?? Hope you are all well! incoming Aimee size 22 still scoffing her herself and eye bleeping the phone with a slimming filter telling her empty head she is a size 12! do all beautiful about her regardless of size with that ugly personality and cat piss aroma

Status
Not open for further replies.