Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
I’m sceptical also, was very random!
I don’t see how sazzas post on tattle made them realise it was her, very bizzare.

Exactly. And to give ‘her’ initials so we can go and look at the video comments and find out what the name is, why would they give their ‘identity’ away.
Sounds like a load of BS to me

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Exactly. And to give ‘her’ initials so we can go and look at the video comments and find out what the name is, why would they give their ‘identity’ away.
Sounds like a load of BS to me
I know because anybody can go look and learn what the name is so you are essentially giving yourself away regardless.
Happy to be proven wrong but for now it does sound like lies.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
I know because anybody can go look and learn what the name is so you are essentially giving yourself away regardless.
Happy to be proven wrong but for now it does sound like lies.

Happy to be proven wrong also, but it just sounds to me like someone s stirring.
Why are you still awake at this silly time? 😂 my brain just does not want to switch off

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Happy to be proven wrong also, but it just sounds to me like someone s stirring.
Why are you still awake at this silly time? 😂 my brain just does not want to switch off
Hahahaha mine can’t either tbh! We will be the talk 🗣️ of the huns saying we have no life being on here at this time.

I have sleep issues it just isn’t something I manage to do 😩😂

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Hahahaha mine can’t either tbh! We will be the talk 🗣️ of the huns saying we have no life being on here at this time.

I have sleep issues it just isn’t something I manage to do 😩😂

More than likely 😂 I go through phases of not being able to sleep properly. It usually gets to 5am and that’s when I can finally manage to drift off. For now though I’ve been up and got a cup of tea and wheatabix 😂

Apr 13, 2024
uk
Cant believe what I've just seen! .! Was idly reading through comments on the one wheres she's unpacking shopping & they're discussing why the Starbucks went..and someone's using my real name with a profile pic of my area. After some research and coming here I realise who it is..
Sazza! But I've not been on here for months & how did she know my real name?! And why me! Am fuming.
I’m sazza, I’ve never once used anyone’s name and profile pic to set up an account, I also didn’t mean the whole palestine thing was boring. I actually meant that commenting it on every Starbucks post kind of is, I’m happy to be educated a I realise my post was wrong last night.

Apr 26, 2024
uk
I don’t for one minute believe they were ever here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Funny how they show up after the event? Maybe got a couple of the girls to use a fake account, or it’s Aimless herself.
Aimee never interacts that much with other commenters, and the piously worded comments 🤮 I smell bullsit.
Yep just attention seeking at it's highest!

Please notice me! Bore off 🤦🤦

Apr 13, 2024
uk
Firstly I want to apologise for what I said last night, it was unacceptable, I meant it as it’s boring you can’t even have a Starbucks on TT without someone commenting about Palestine, that’s what I mean by boring, not innocent people losing their lives, I completely take accountability for how disgusting that comment would have been and triggering to read, me having personal issues isn’t an excuse and I’m going to educate myself more.

Also I stay in my lane and don’t comment on Aimee’s posts nor do I take it off tattle or here, one thing I will say is whoever this judge person is nice imagination you have, I’ve never made a fake account of anyone so nice try.

I also apologise for calling you all bellends, you’re a nice bunch and I appreciate those sticking up for me yesterday

Cant believe what I've just seen! .! Was idly reading through comments on the one wheres she's unpacking shopping & they're discussing why the Starbucks went..and someone's using my real name with a profile pic of my area. After some research and coming here I realise who it is..
Sazza! But I've not been on here for months & how did she know my real name?! And why me! Am fuming.
This is all I have to say on this one.

Attachments

• 3054F367-2638-4016-8984-D84E3B95E1F1.jpeg
    3054F367-2638-4016-8984-D84E3B95E1F1.jpeg
    61.8 KB · Views: 40
Firstly I want to apologise for what I said last night, it was unacceptable, I meant it as it’s boring you can’t even have a Starbucks on TT without someone commenting about Palestine, that’s what I mean by boring, not innocent people losing their lives, I completely take accountability for how disgusting that comment would have been and triggering to read, me having personal issues isn’t an excuse and I’m going to educate myself more.

Also I stay in my lane and don’t comment on Aimee’s posts nor do I take it off tattle or here, one thing I will say is whoever this judge person is nice imagination you have, I’ve never made a fake account of anyone so nice try.

I also apologise for calling you all bellends, you’re a nice bunch and I appreciate those sticking up for me yesterday
Don’t stress about it, we all make mistakes but we own them. I know when new members suddenly appear & start chatting s then they are deffo one of oinking Olga’s sycophants.
I hope whatever is weighing heavily on your soul is sorted very quickly. Take care our TL friend. ❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

We are all bellends at times.

Apr 25, 2024
UK

So now we aren’t bellends? You have only apologised about that because I called you out on here for your disgusting comment that even some of your fellow tattlers were shocked at? Doesn’t wash with me at all. You’ve had a lot of support on TL with your never ending relationship woe is me posts and talking about your child with special needs. To say what you did is beyond disgraceful. I don’t care how you meant it and I don’t care what you are going through, it does not compare to what is happening in Palestine.

Palestine has affected my oldest friend personally, it has been devastating to see the effect it has had on her.

Choose your words more carefully in future, you haven’t been very nice about us over here while sitting on your TL high horse, and I think what people refer to as your sarcasm is actually you being a b. Sarcasm is funny, you are not.

You’re a knob, wind your neck in

Jun 7, 2023
So now we aren’t bellends? You have only apologised about that because I called you out on here for your disgusting comment that even some of your fellow tattlers were shocked at? Doesn’t wash with me at all. You’ve had a lot of support on TL with your never ending relationship woe is me posts and talking about your child with special needs. To say what you did is beyond disgraceful. I don’t care how you meant it and I don’t care what you are going through, it does not compare to what is happening in Palestine.

Palestine has affected my oldest friend personally, it has been devastating to see the effect it has had on her.

Choose your words more carefully in future, you haven’t been very nice about us over here while sitting on your TL high horse, and I think what people refer to as your sarcasm is actually you being a b. Sarcasm is funny, you are not.

You’re a knob, wind your neck in
And the need to bring her child with special needs into this was? You’re also a knob who should wind their neck in.

Status
Not open for further replies.