Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
IMG_3431.jpeg

Forever quick to shut that down aren’t you Aimee? 🙄
I can’t remember who has the SS of what Aimee said about Autism.
Can you please put it up as she needs outing for this. 🙏🙏🙏
She is ashamed that anyone even suggests her child has autism and I’m sure beefy and Millie would not be happy with seeing that SS

Apr 25, 2024
UK
Her comment about Palestine was uncalled for. Calling us all bellends was uncalled for

I posted what I said before she apologised. I was trying to point out that she isn’t showing support for Palestine by what she said yet the people on TL have shown her lots of support when she has posted PUBLICLY on TL about her personal life. I couldn’t believe someone who has had so much support over a failed relationship and a child with special needs would not have any empathy or be horrified by what is happening in Palestine and would refer to it as being ‘bored’ by it. I have two adults in my family with special needs, one with very complex needs so stop using the special needs card to minimise what Sazza25 said about Palestine. Some of you on here are behaving exactly like the huns in Aimee’s comments jumping on me and quite frankly it feels like bullying.
Ladies please - this page isn’t for having a personal spat at one another!

We all here because of Aimee Arsehole and not to attack one another.

I can see why the comment made on TL has upset a lot and is hurtful but it the actions after that that mean so much more and she has come on here, owned up to what she said and has personally apologised for the hurt caused.

In my eyes that is a line under it - she has apologised and it time to move on.

To keep calling her and to bring up people personal issues and children is too far. It may have been on posts she has posted but to use such information for a personal attack is low.

Let’s just all move on and if you don’t like what each other is saying then hit the ignore button but let’s get the page back to what it intended for.

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
Firstly I want to apologise for what I said last night, it was unacceptable, I meant it as it’s boring you can’t even have a Starbucks on TT without someone commenting about Palestine, that’s what I mean by boring, not innocent people losing their lives, I completely take accountability for how disgusting that comment would have been and triggering to read, me having personal issues isn’t an excuse and I’m going to educate myself more.

Also I stay in my lane and don’t comment on Aimee’s posts nor do I take it off tattle or here, one thing I will say is whoever this judge person is nice imagination you have, I’ve never made a fake account of anyone so nice try.

I also apologise for calling you all bellends, you’re a nice bunch and I appreciate those sticking up for me yesterday
I’m probably going to put my foot in it and word this very clumsy and if I offend I absolutely don’t mean to but very genuinely, why is it so much pro Palestine, free Palestine, boycott all these companies that “support Israel”? I am curious why no one is talking about the innocent children and people in Israel being killed and attacked by hammas? Genuinely baffles me how so many people are really one sided about it?? Again sorry if I have totally hammed that and it makes no sense 🙃

Apr 25, 2024
UK
At the moment I am being jumped on by several of you so why would I apologise? Why are you coming for me again? Block me if you think I’m a bad person
I haven’t forgotten what she’s said but she’s explained and apologised. I don’t think you’re going to apologise for what you’ve said though are you? And that speaks volumes to me on who’s the bad person 😊

Jun 7, 2023
At the moment I am being jumped on by several of you so why would I apologise? Why are you coming for me again? Block me if you think I’m a bad person
Regardless you’ve been really quite hurtful and 2 wrongs don’t make a right. TL and here have lots of people in the threads who talk openly about their personal life but that doesn’t mean it should then be used against them when someone is angry at or doesn’t agree with them. I hope this doesn’t stop those who do feel they have a safe space stop talking because for some, maybe this is their only outlet.

I wish you well CCers, as you were.. ❤️

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I think people were just shocked at the vehemence in your post.
You have had your say, and rightly so, you’re allowed to say what you feel.
sazza has apologised and for me that’s enough, I don’t hold grudges, it’s too draining and damaging.
I need all my energy to watch Aimees videos, they are extremely draining on the mind and body.

Mar 8, 2024

Firstly I want to apologise for what I said last night, it was unacceptable, I meant it as it’s boring you can’t even have a Starbucks on TT without someone commenting about Palestine, that’s what I mean by boring, not innocent people losing their lives, I completely take accountability for how disgusting that comment would have been and triggering to read, me having personal issues isn’t an excuse and I’m going to educate myself more.

Also I stay in my lane and don’t comment on Aimee’s posts nor do I take it off tattle or here, one thing I will say is whoever this judge person is nice imagination you have, I’ve never made a fake account of anyone so nice try.

I also apologise for calling you all bellends, you’re a nice bunch and I appreciate those sticking up for me yesterday
We all say things we shouldn't sometimes. However u meant it...when someone publicly apologise... credit where due. Was I shocked when I read what u said...yes...does my own mouth get me into trouble sometimes...definitely!

Unless I have missed it...personally I think @itsmejo deserves an apology off TL too. Not because of ppls opinions or concerns..but the way they were articulated with name calling etc.

I'm not getting into an argument with anyone on here/TL if I choose to take the apology as it is or I have opinions about what has been said. Conversation....yes...

We all have a voice and opinions..but also emotions...troubles..difficulties and personality traits. ♥️

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Just catching up. Turns out I did fall asleep. Wonder why 😴🙄 Sorry you feel like this @RosieJo Just try to relax or do stuff for you as much as possible! Don't beat yourself up we all have times we feel s and it's OK, because at least we actually have reason to feel it unlike twatty green hat!! Is your manager called Aimee by any chance? Sounds up there as a dick!! Good to keep it logged too! It's a fing hard job as it is without people making life difficult for us. Sending you lots of love ❤️ you've plenty to look forward to coming up so just focus on that. I wouldn't suggest telling your manager to get fed... not out loud anyway 😉😅 Hope you're OK babe 🥰🥰🥰
I've picked myself up today and been out a walk with the dog in the forest in the sunshine. Moods still not great but trying to not let it defeat me today! Back to work tonight so making the most of the day. Hope everyone's well xx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Exactly.
"Influencers" are the same as large businesses. They are constantly throwing their content into the faces of the masses.
Alike large businesses there must be a forum or focus group which holds them accountable and gives criticism which helps them Improve. Wrongdoings will also be discussed. Even the nhs does this. The police do it. Councils do it. The government do it.
As a creator if you are not criticising yourself or making adjustments/ holding yourself accountable people will not buy from you. You will have a bad reputation and you will not grow.
Unless you keep buying followers

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024

That’s ok lovely , we all make mistakes ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Ladies please - this page isn’t for having a personal spat at one another!

We all here because of Aimee Arsehole and not to attack one another.

I can see why the comment made on TL has upset a lot and is hurtful but it the actions after that that mean so much more and she has come on here, owned up to what she said and has personally apologised for the hurt caused.

In my eyes that is a line under it - she has apologised and it time to move on.

To keep calling her and to bring up people personal issues and children is too far. It may have been on posts she has posted but to use such information for a personal attack is low.

Let’s just all move on and if you don’t like what each other is saying then hit the ignore button but let’s get the page back to what it intended for.
Absolutely agree , compound in arguing a apology was made we do need to move on x

Mar 8, 2024
Exactly.
"Influencers" are the same as large businesses. They are constantly throwing their content into the faces of the masses.
Alike large businesses there must be a forum or focus group which holds them accountable and gives criticism which helps them Improve. Wrongdoings will also be discussed. Even the nhs does this. The police do it. Councils do it. The government do it.
As a creator if you are not criticising yourself or making adjustments/ holding yourself accountable people will not buy from you. You will have a bad reputation and you will not grow.
👏👏👏👏👏

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I can’t remember who has the SS of what Aimee said about Autism.
Can you please put it up as she needs outing for this. 🙏🙏🙏
She is ashamed that anyone even suggests her child has autism and I’m sure beefy and Millie would not be happy with seeing that SS
It was @Eitak58 who said that Jo and agree I'd share it! But also kind of understand if people don't. We've seen you especially how people are jumped on for speaking up ❤️❤️

Apr 25, 2024
UK
Regardless you’ve been really quite hurtful and 2 wrongs don’t make a right. TL and here have lots of people in the threads who talk openly about their personal life but that doesn’t mean it should then be used against them when someone is angry at or doesn’t agree with them. I hope this doesn’t stop those who do feel they have a safe space stop talking because for some, maybe this is their only outlet.

I wish you well CCers, as you were.. ❤️
I said what I said, she’s apologised, I don’t accept that apology. It was only given because she realised what a tit she had been and that even her fellow tattlers didn’t agree with what she had said. This is now not about Palestine and you are all bullying me because I talked of her personal situation. I was trying to point out that the support she’s had over two issues in her life that she’s talked of frequently that don’t even come close to what is happening in Palestine yet she couldn’t give the same kind of empathy. She was even complaining about the Aimee TL thread just days ago saying 👇 she used to love it but it’s become mumsnetty. So the people who have listened to her and offer support have become mumsnetty?

That’s my last word on the subject

CARRY ON BULLYING ME.

As you were CC

Attachments

• E595B1FA-571D-4AC0-9F8D-833FBAD7BA22.jpeg
    E595B1FA-571D-4AC0-9F8D-833FBAD7BA22.jpeg
    104.6 KB · Views: 131
  • D08D404B-DD74-40EF-B56B-0FD7A78B3FB6.jpeg
    D08D404B-DD74-40EF-B56B-0FD7A78B3FB6.jpeg
    213.4 KB · Views: 127

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I can't get further away from her than being on nights hahaha but I stay as far away as possible even on days. I email and text her anything I need to say so I have things in writing lol you are lucky to be out of it. I keep thinking of going private or even just use my bank contract and sack off the permanent but not to sure. Also look for other jobs constantly. It's so sad cause I adore my job.
Can you find out how much sick leave on full pay you have left ?
I would take a month off and then any holidays you have booked whilst off sick will be reinstated to use.
This person sounds like a right b**ch and I think you should possible get I touch with your union rep. It seems it’s not just you she is like this with and the amount of nurses I’ve worked with who shouldn’t be in that profession is a joke. You have to be caring, empathetic, work in a team and that includes everyone.

⚠️ TW SA ⚠️

I worked for autism initiatives at one of their homes and the manager was a pr*ck. He allowed a member of staff to slap my ass, talk inappropriate to me and other things. When I went to report this staff member to the manager he actually laughed and said that guy is like that just ignore it and he will get bored.
I went one step further and went to the union with all the evidence and then he sacked me and said because I was on a 6 months probation contract i can’t do anything. I used to help out when I was on a late shift and the night staff rang in sick so I’d stay and do the night shift but you don’t get any thanks for it.
Well a few months later he ended up losing his job, I got offered it and everyone said it was about time someone took him on.
I didn’t and just took full pay for 6 months from the company and then left.
It does seem this person needs outing babe and if your not part of unison then sign up today because they always have your back and you have evidence too.
Put you first babe and if you can get full pay on sick then definitely do it xxxx

Deleted member 3610

May 11, 2024
earth
Shut up, stop poking your nose in to something that has nothing to do with you. Yes let’s all jump on me and forget Sazza25’s disgusting remark regarding Palestine. I said she has had lots of support regarding two subjects she frequently talks about yet she is bored of hearing about Palestine.
If it’s on a PUBLIC forum it has to do with EVERYONE. So if you can’t take someone’s opinion of what you’ve said about an innocent child then maybe you shouldn’t have said it. Sazza explained about her comment which wasn’t even on here but TL. She does have plenty of support on TL because we care, we don’t get easily offended & we ignore if we don’t like a post. It’s that simple & I’m on TL.

I didn’t agree with what Sazza said, I chose to ignore it as others said what I felt. She apologised and guess what TL moved on. You are carrying it on, guess you like the drama and being a cnut

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Rosie, I say this from a place of care.
Please be careful posting some of this on this thread, as the account making weird posts about us has noticed and is now tagging nhs in the video and although they won’t see it or care even if they did, I don’t trust they won’t try and cause chaos to protect cat piss.
❤️❤️❤️
The way the nhs wouldn't give a flying toss tho. Can you imagine aimee going to a&e shed be marked TW (time waster) soon as she checked in

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
So it's clearly her friends child that staying with Harper because no other child's mother would just send money with the assumption they will go to Liverpool. That or this was already planned. Also will drive an extra half hour to get to Manchester but never drives to visit her nephew and sister. The glolotion would have been enough makeup for a warm day like today.

Status
Not open for further replies.