Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2024
UK
Do u get Vit D from sunbeds? Isn't it artificial uv light?

We all say things we shouldn't sometimes. However u meant it...when someone publicly apologise... credit where due. Was I shocked when I read what u said...yes...does my own mouth get me into trouble sometimes...definitely!

Unless I have missed it...personally I think @itsmejo deserves an apology off TL too. Not because of ppls opinions or concerns..but the way they were articulated with name calling etc.

I'm not getting into an argument with anyone on here/TL if I choose to take the apology as it is or I have opinions about what has been said. Conversation....yes...

We all have a voice and opinions..but also emotions...troubles..difficulties and personality traits. ♥️
Itsmejo absolutely needs an apology from TL. MrsTurnerReturns in particular has been very vocal on TL about here. Infact she has been on here several times saying one thing but then saying not so nice things over there. I think finding it amusing to suggest itsmejo has a personality disorder is disgusting. I chopped off the names of those who liked the post so maybe they might like to come forward and apologise too?

Attachments

• C0EE3F4E-9268-414D-B384-458796CFCA1B.jpeg
    C0EE3F4E-9268-414D-B384-458796CFCA1B.jpeg
    114.5 KB · Views: 174

Deleted member 3610

May 11, 2024
earth
Itsmejo absolutely needs an apology from TL. MrsTurnerReturns in particular has been very vocal on TL about here. Infact she has been on here several times saying one thing but then saying not so nice things over there. I think finding it amusing to suggest itsmejo has a personality disorder is disgusting. I chopped off the names of those who liked the post so maybe they might like to come forward and apologise too?
Why are you trying to cause beef with TL?! You obviously don’t like what any of us write (and I’m not saying I agree with that post) but if you don’t like what’s being said on TL THEN DONT READ IT AND STAY IN YOUR LANE HERE

Mar 8, 2024
Quite a few things were said by different people. It made uncomfortable reading. As I said...we can all have opinions or views on things but come on....Jo was turned on quickly and mocked imo.

It was one of the reasons I came back to CC as I felt so sad for her. At that same time..Jo took herself off for a break which is understandable given what i caught hold of.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
The way the nhs wouldn't give a flying toss tho. Can you imagine aimee going to a&e shed be marked TW (time waster) soon as she checked in
TW time waster just killed me @iseethruu 🤣🤣🤣 I work in A&E and deffo carrying a Sharpie from now for this 🤣

Glad you're feeling better today @RosieJo you're an amazing person and people like you keep the NHS going.. and we love you for it ❤️ you're grown adult so can make your own decisions but I wouldn't go down the sick pay route purely because if you were heaven forbid you're sick in the future you're fed. Two I strongly believe this kind of thing brushes it under the rug and will be harder for you to go back.. the only one who suffers is you. I think you're doing the right thing fronting it and logging everything!!! Keep strong you're amazing ❤️❤️❤️

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
So now we aren’t bellends? You have only apologised about that because I called you out on here for your disgusting comment that even some of your fellow tattlers were shocked at? Doesn’t wash with me at all. You’ve had a lot of support on TL with your never ending relationship woe is me posts and talking about your child with special needs. To say what you did is beyond disgraceful. I don’t care how you meant it and I don’t care what you are going through, it does not compare to what is happening in Palestine.

Palestine has affected my oldest friend personally, it has been devastating to see the effect it has had on her.

Choose your words more carefully in future, you haven’t been very nice about us over here while sitting on your TL high horse, and I think what people refer to as your sarcasm is actually you being a b. Sarcasm is funny, you are not.

You’re a knob, wind your neck in
@Miss Scarlett we don’t attack each other in this group. We have differences of opinions but this post is vile. We aren’t nasty bitches on here…

@ismellofcatpiss we all say things that don’t come across as we mean them, that’s the problem with written text it’s how the reader interprets the message when they read it, you realised your error and came on here and offered a heart felt apology.

ih8rickets

Mar 11, 2024
England
Shut up, stop poking your nose in to something that has nothing to do with you. Yes let’s all jump on me and forget Sazza25’s disgusting remark regarding Palestine. I said she has had lots of support regarding two subjects she frequently talks about yet she is bored of hearing about Palestine.
Why on earth does it matter to you what some stranger on the internet said about Palestine? Genuinely, why does that affect your day? You're on a thread, for a person with a large platform, who also hasn't uttered a fing peep about Palestine. Focus on them, instead of launching a witch hunt for one person who said they were bored of hearing the constant onslaught of depressing news when they themselves are going through something. They're bored of 13 year olds on the internet saying we shouldn't eat McDonalds or drink Starbucks because someone has arbitrarily decided that they supported Israel.

They've apologised, you don't accept it, which is fine. I mean it's incredulously arrogant to think they give a flying do if you accept their apology or not. I know I wouldn't be able to bring myself to care about some chronically online know-it-all accepting my apology. Swings and roundabouts, I suppose.

Jun 7, 2023
That was said ages ago. Why are you trying to cause issues regarding other subjects now? You’re trying to put this site and TL against one another when the majority of us get along fine. Leave it alone ffs

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Can you find out how much sick leave on full pay you have left ?
I would take a month off and then any holidays you have booked whilst off sick will be reinstated to use.
This person sounds like a right b**ch and I think you should possible get I touch with your union rep. It seems it’s not just you she is like this with and the amount of nurses I’ve worked with who shouldn’t be in that profession is a joke. You have to be caring, empathetic, work in a team and that includes everyone.

⚠️ TW SA ⚠️

I worked for autism initiatives at one of their homes and the manager was a pr*ck. He allowed a member of staff to slap my ass, talk inappropriate to me and other things. When I went to report this staff member to the manager he actually laughed and said that guy is like that just ignore it and he will get bored.
I went one step further and went to the union with all the evidence and then he sacked me and said because I was on a 6 months probation contract i can’t do anything. I used to help out when I was on a late shift and the night staff rang in sick so I’d stay and do the night shift but you don’t get any thanks for it.
Well a few months later he ended up losing his job, I got offered it and everyone said it was about time someone took him on.
I didn’t and just took full pay for 6 months from the company and then left.
It does seem this person needs outing babe and if your not part of unison then sign up today because they always have your back and you have evidence too.
Put you first babe and if you can get full pay on sick then definitely do it xxxx
There's so many people deal with bad management isn't there and I'm so sorry you had to go through that. The way things are going most of my team will be gone. A few have retired instead of staying on, a fee have transferred already and a couple have gotten jobs elsewhere and then another couple have in for transfers. As I say. You couldn't have gotten a job where I work for a good decade until this manager took over. I'm probably going to put in for a transfer and in the mean time still keep any evidence and build on it as I go and I will consult with my union should I continue to feel as I do. Thankyou xx

Apr 25, 2024
UK
No you are all
If it’s on a PUBLIC forum it has to do with EVERYONE. So if you can’t take someone’s opinion of what you’ve said about an innocent child then maybe you shouldn’t have said it. Sazza explained about her comment which wasn’t even on here but TL. She does have plenty of support on TL because we care, we don’t get easily offended & we ignore if we don’t like a post. It’s that simple & I’m on TL.

I didn’t agree with what Sazza said, I chose to ignore it as others said what I felt. She apologised and guess what TL moved on. You are carrying it on, guess you like the drama and being a cnut
No you are all carrying it on. I posted what she said then she apologised and I said I didn’t accept the apology, it didn’t seem genuine. THEN you all started coming for me and I have the right to respond. Sazza25 is the only person who should be discussing this with me if she doesn’t like my comment. She’s over there having her arse licked even though most of them didn’t agree with what she said. It’s you lot here who are continuing this and it’s turning into bullying. I’ve already said I’ve had my say and that’s the end of it but here you are calling me a t.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Not really been on as had a lot going on as most of use regulars are aware however seeing beef again in the comments is sad. What happened to be nice we all have an opinion and we agree to disagree no one should ever be personally targeted unless it’s catpiss being talked about. Let’s not forget what the thread is about guys come on get back to normal and bring the banter back

Apr 25, 2024
UK
I am responding to a comment that has just been left that Jo should receive an apology. The comment I’ve shown is one I particularly found offensive so screenshot it so I don’t misinterpret what the poster said. Again you are just coming for me for the sake of it now
That was said ages ago. Why are you trying to cause issues regarding other subjects now? You’re trying to put this site and TL against one another when the majority of us get along fine. Leave it alone ffs

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
So first off... THANK CHRIST "the girls" (lol) don't want to go to Mcr because that's where I'll be and I'm not about getting arrested on this fine Saturday if I was to spot her 🤣🤣🤣 Also it's EVERYTHING to do with you and everyone knows it!! But if not... why not put your foot down being the responsible adult.. never mind 🤡🤣 Remember the Lpool vlog just before hol I've never been in space nk!! The very next Lpool vlog.. I absolutely love space nk (2nd visit) 🤣🤣 today everyone in space nk will follow her!!! 🙄 Don't forget the £160 on two candles that you NEED from TWC you know the ones you needed to sit still in the cellophane on your horrific fire surround sorry TW just for @Missy Know how much you love that fire 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.