Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Sounds like your having a lovely day already babe 🥰❤️
The sun is shining here too and I’ve had a lie in till 9am this morning as hubby got up with the dogs.
Had a lovely cool shower, going to put some washing on, do some ironing outside (I love doing it outside for some reason 🤣)

Im also so excited as tonight at 10pm I’m going to watch the northern lights again parked up on the coast road car park. Such a magical thing to see and these are a few photos I got last night.
Never known it to be seen over Southport before and so clear too 🥰🥰
We saw the southern lights here in Tasmania, Australia!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Someone tell me to do off and get in the garden please? I'm beginning to feel like a lazy..smelly tramp. 🤦‍♀️🤣
Are you in the garden yet? I’ve hung up my new lights around my pergola and trained my wisteria to grow along it. Now sat having a pint of water before I go for a little jog. Can’t think of anything worse than a car journey and a busy city for shopping but obs Aimee has dopamine receptors to feed. Hope she gets more mugs and some random cardigans as well as expensive make up and skin care.
If that doesn’t prove to her sheep that she uses the products only for advertising purposes I don’t know what will 🤯

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
I’m hooked up to an IV for several hours at a time so I read here and it passes the time. Two hours after my op I was trying to escape from the Hospital to come home and there is Aimee on TikTok with a thermometer in her mouth feeling under the weather. No matter what I’m going through I thank god I’m not Aimee 😂
Wishing you all the very best with your treatment.xx

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
@ddcb (thanks for trying 🥰) I’m having Curry, Egg Fried Rice and Chips for Tea. I’m at the hospital having my Chemo today and I always crave spicy food after it as anything else tastes bland or metallic so we always stop off at the Chinese Takeaway after every treatment 😀 Most people feel sick after but I’m always starving (and I don’t take the anti sickness tablets either)😆
Good luck for your chemo and I hope you enjoy your tea xx

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
@ddcb (thanks for trying 🥰) I’m having Curry, Egg Fried Rice and Chips for Tea. I’m at the hospital having my Chemo today and I always crave spicy food after it as anything else tastes bland or metallic so we always stop off at the Chinese Takeaway after every treatment 😀 Most people feel sick after but I’m always starving (and I don’t take the anti sickness tablets either)😆
Hope your chemo goes well ❤️

Mar 9, 2024
Sounds like your having a lovely day already babe 🥰❤️
The sun is shining here too and I’ve had a lie in till 9am this morning as hubby got up with the dogs.
Had a lovely cool shower, going to put some washing on, do some ironing outside (I love doing it outside for some reason 🤣)

Im also so excited as tonight at 10pm I’m going to watch the northern lights again parked up on the coast road car park. Such a magical thing to see and these are a few photos I got last night.
Never known it to be seen over Southport before and so clear too 🥰🥰
I am soooooooo jealous I could cry. This is on my bucket list. I'm hoping to go to Iceland Nov next Yr for my 50th to go see them 💕

Fickle lemon

Mar 8, 2024
I’m probably going to put my foot in it and word this very clumsy and if I offend I absolutely don’t mean to but very genuinely, why is it so much pro Palestine, free Palestine, boycott all these companies that “support Israel”? I am curious why no one is talking about the innocent children and people in Israel being killed and attacked by hammas? Genuinely baffles me how so many people are really one sided about it?? Again sorry if I have totally hammed that and it makes no sense 🙃
Nobody is been killed in Israel.

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Oh as if Harper has a friend over. And even if she did, I’m pretty sure any kid of that age would choose the beach over the crowds of a city on a hot day! She’s so full of s.

Let’s say it was true though, if one of my children told me we were going to the nearest city today, I’d say “no we’re not, we can go there any time. Today, we’re off to the beach”.

She’s the only parent I know that allows her child to dictate what they do. Ridiculous.
I would 100% tell my child no. I am the parent not them. You can go shopping any time. They've been stuck inside at school all week kids need space and room to let off steam. What's the betting they stay in all day tomorrow because they've beeb out today! She's not even got her garden furniture yet to enjoy some fresh air! Wasting money in the shops and takeaways again instead of things she actually needs. So relatable!
P.s I have no idea what's going on with this argument on here but I hope you sort it out.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
I would 100% tell my child no. I am the parent not them. You can go shopping any time. They've been stuck inside at school all week kids need space and room to let off steam. What's the betting they stay in all day tomorrow because they've beeb out today! She's not even got her garden furniture yet to enjoy some fresh air! Wasting money in the shops and takeaways again instead of things she actually needs. So relatable!
P.s I have no idea what's going on with this argument on here but I hope you sort it out.
I haven’t been involved in the argument, I tend to keep out of these things, but hope it’s sorted soon for all involved. 😊

Mar 8, 2024
Apparently all over the north west but people have been seeing them in Oxford too.
It’s not a stupid question either as I didn’t know about it until my son told me yesterday as I don’t read or watch news at all.
I know so many people who have gone to Iceland to see the northern lights and never saw anything which is a risk you take. Saved myself a few grand with them being over Southport 🤣🤣
Can tick this off my bucket list now and my the No 1 thing I want to do is be on a plane and watch a volcano erupt 🙈
I actually wish I did a degree in geology tbh ❤️❤️
My daughter just mentioned it to me just now actually. She said u can only see it thru your phone tho versus by eye?

I hated geography at school! Not too late to do study in that area if u wanted to.💪♥️

Mar 8, 2024
Well that was an eventful catch up!
Personally for me I’m not getting involved the apology and explanation was enough for me.
I’m not going to give Scarlett any grief either as they appear to be going through something terrible right now.
But I suggest we all be mindful that people have their struggles, including sazza and I hope she is okay also, it isn’t CC vs tattle never has been for me, we have had our issues don’t get me wrong! Well difference of opinions, but I feel we can draw a line under this.

Sending anyone who is going through anything a big virtual hug 🥰 and that includes sazza I hope life gets easier soon ❤️❤️

@ismellofcatpiss @Miss Scarlett ❤️❤️
Very well said Lurkey 👏 🥰

Mar 8, 2024
Are you in the garden yet? I’ve hung up my new lights around my pergola and trained my wisteria to grow along it. Now sat having a pint of water before I go for a little jog. Can’t think of anything worse than a car journey and a busy city for shopping but obs Aimee has dopamine receptors to feed. Hope she gets more mugs and some random cardigans as well as expensive make up and skin care.
If that doesn’t prove to her sheep that she uses the products only for advertising purposes I don’t know what will 🤯
I've been out and back in now. I've done loads in that time tho. I can't seem to pace myself...I'm a whirlwind lol. Same with cleaning...power thru it. Then moan as i'm hurting all over and am a sweaty mess...🤪 Difference is I bathe and clean myself unlike the filter freak!
Gonna need some of the Epsom salts me thinks!

Fair play to u going for a run! 👏♥️

The only thing I run for is a wee 🤣 bladder isn't what it was at my age post 2 kids 😬🤣

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Apparently all over the north west but people have been seeing them in Oxford too.
It’s not a stupid question either as I didn’t know about it until my son told me yesterday as I don’t read or watch news at all.
I know so many people who have gone to Iceland to see the northern lights and never saw anything which is a risk you take. Saved myself a few grand with them being over Southport 🤣🤣
Can tick this off my bucket list now and my the No 1 thing I want to do is be on a plane and watch a volcano erupt 🙈
I actually wish I did a degree in geology tbh ❤️❤️
Hey @itsmejo. Any idea what time we can expect the Northern Lights tonight? I might try and stay awake for a change so I can see them. 😊😊

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Hey @itsmejo. Any idea what time we can expect the Northern Lights tonight? I might try and stay awake for a change so I can see them. 😊😊

theres an app that I’ve seen mentioned on tiktok that’s meant to help you track when you can see them 🥰

IMG_3448.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.