Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
This makes me feel so much better!!!!!
Her girth is bigger than her chest. That’s what beige all day every day does for you.
She doesn’t care about size which is unusual for a woman but she should care about the damage to her insides 😳

Attachments

• IMG_5357.jpeg
    IMG_5357.jpeg
    148.2 KB · Views: 112
Mar 8, 2024
Ha ha! I'm currently dressed in my Captain Birdseye ensemble like Bendy Wendy. Still aboard the good ship CC.
I had to re register and change my name slightly cos for some reason it stopped me from posting. Now back to newbie status with limited posts and no emojis.So just gonna say Grrrr! Cos can't do angry emoji.
Edited to add that I'm able to post this now. So a wee bit dated.
I'm lost...who were u before lol

Reactions: Lilac8

milster05

Mar 16, 2024
england
I was saying this is what I hate!!! Im size 12 but sometimes it don’t fit and I don’t eat like she does fat pig!!!!!!
Sorry don’t like the name calling but arrghhhh
Not a chance surely it’s 14-16? She shouldn’t lie about her weight and size as it’s very confusing for anyone who has body dysmorphia
yeah so called influencer!!!! Joke she’s a lying B

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry I know this sounds harsh but I think others would agree.

Doesn’t Harper sound like a know it all, spoilt brat?

Her tone talking to her mum is terrible. If that were my daughter talking to me like that, especially on a video I was broadcasting to thousands I’d be having words.

Don’t get me wrong I think Aimee is a dick but i still don’t think any child should have such a tone of disregard with their parent.

Maybe I’m the only one that thinks this way. But my daughter is nearly 16 and what you allow is what will continue and no way would I be spoke to like that.
From what I've heard..I agree. She's made a mini monster. History repeating itself 🙄

Mar 8, 2024
What a t 🤣 I know it's been said but no-one with anxiety would be in Liverpool City centre on a normal sat never mind when the eurovision is on. And as for not watching her kid or someone else's.. look at poor James Bulger 🥺 the other parent who we're assuming is Jasmine should be ashamed! I agree to an extent about H tone but also think monkey see monkey do not exactly had the manners taught into her has she!! Ohhh look pizza and co!! Yayyyy 🙄😴 can't wait for @Missy To post for us blocked bitches. Does she always ask for extra chillies? I can't remember?? 🤣 Also can't wait for Aimees Northern lights post after reading here 🤣 seeing as she's so into all that just like H collects rocks... CRYSTALS love CRYSTALS!! I'd tell her to get some sage to cleanse Mummy but she's too far gone and needs Jesus!!! 🤢🥴

Hope everyone has had a lovely day and gorgeous night ahead!! except Kipper knickers and her sweaty back in her wooly cardi in 23° heat 🥵🥵
Crack me up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.