Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
I can’t believe people are telling her what’s on here. She reads it anyway 🙄
Damn right she does, the dirty friendless, lonely old catpiss smelling, sweaty titted, puffy nippled, fat fannied, cock gobbling big nosed t! Reading here, reading TL, deleting and blocking, swiping on Tinder while swigging wine from the bottle, crying into her fing emotional support bear "living her BEST LIFE" yeah ok Aims 👍 sure you are

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Damn right she does, the dirty friendless, lonely old catpiss smelling, sweaty titted, puffy nippled, fat fannied, cock gobbling big nosed t! Reading here, reading TL, deleting and blocking, swiping on Tinder while swigging wine from the bottle, crying into her fing emotional support bear "living her BEST LIFE" yeah ok Aims 👍 sure you are
What a sad existence to earn money the way she does. Totally consumed with filming herself. You’d think while she’s looking after someone else’s child her phone would be in her bag so she’s fully aware at all times. She just can’t stop herself can she 🤯

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Mandy you are quite the avid reader aren’t you? Probably sat there constantly hitting refresh then running back to the comments to tell more stories.
I don’t care who are you are, Aimee, not Aimee, Mandy - because the one thing you are is a stupid person who can’t tell facts they make stories up and tell half a tale.
This is my last post for you now, stay mad 👋 And before you say “oh you’re looking at the comments though” bla bla i enjoy seeing what crap you Huns are saying now with your one shared brain cell.
Difference is I don’t claim to be an Aimee fan then go running 🏃 to sites that dislike her then go and tell her. Daft!
IMG_3472.jpeg

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
What a t 🤣 I know it's been said but no-one with anxiety would be in Liverpool City centre on a normal sat never mind when the eurovision is on. And as for not watching her kid or someone else's.. look at poor James Bulger 🥺 the other parent who we're assuming is Jasmine should be ashamed! I agree to an extent about H tone but also think monkey see monkey do not exactly had the manners taught into her has she!! Ohhh look pizza and co!! Yayyyy 🙄😴 can't wait for @Missy To post for us blocked bitches. Does she always ask for extra chillies? I can't remember?? 🤣 Also can't wait for Aimees Northern lights post after reading here 🤣 seeing as she's so into all that just like H collects rocks... CRYSTALS love CRYSTALS!! I'd tell her to get some sage to cleanse Mummy but she's too far gone and needs Jesus!!! 🤢🥴

Hope everyone has had a lovely day and gorgeous night ahead!! except Kipper knickers and her sweaty back in her wooly cardi in 23° heat 🥵🥵
Needs Jesus!!!! Aha hahahahahahaha well I howled!! 🤣

Apr 27, 2024
Middle of no where
Good morning lovelies.....what will today hold!

Hey Aimees huns....hi 👋. Why are you reading here then reporting back? Surely that makes you a 'troll' just like the rest of 'us'? The difference is, we don't comment on Aimees videos and she generally blocks anyone who's on these sites so watch out 😂😂😂 you daft mares.

Sun is shining, my child and I have just eaten breakfast outside (on camp chairs and table as I'm poor you know and can't afford garden furniture just yet!). Being OUTSIDE in nature really lifts your mood.

Just waiting for the washer to finish, I officially have nothing more to wash now (does anyone go through the house looking for things to wash on a sunny day?)! Then who knows, the day is mine!

Hopefully my 'new' status on here will be released soon, seems to be limited to a couple of posts a day. 😤

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Morning lovelies,

How are we all today? I didn’t post much on here yesterday as was a dance show all day with my youngest - it was so hot in a stuffy gym hall getting changed for the stage but she did brill as did all the other performers!

Stayed up till late to watch the Eurovision and to try and see if could see the Northern Lights again but nope! I am so gutted I was sleeping when they were here on Friday! It is my bucket list dream to see them!

Back to Aimee Arsehole - why are some of her huns coming on here reading and going back to her to tell her what is said? We all know she already reads here anyhow and why can’t they practice what they preach in staying in their own lane!

Difference to us and the huns is that we keep it here! We don’t go posting on her page.

They decide to come here and read and then go posting it on her page.

I wonder what today brings for Aimee Arsehole - I am guessing another takeaway tonight as she will say her eyes are the back of her head with having both girls and hasn’t had any time to get food in and all that utter 🐂💩 she says.

Today I am getting all our holiday clothes out to check what we have and what we need and then playing in the garden whilst I cook a roast for tea - it is warm here but I love a roast on a Sunday 😂.

Have a great day all 💕

Status
Not open for further replies.