Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
IMG_3468.jpeg
IMG_3469.jpeg

Dear user, oh I mean Mandy your @ says your actual name, the video wasn’t compared to James, the commenter who said the comment you are misquoting said “imagine not holding your child’s hand look what happened to James” or something a long those lines because he was snatched in a crowded shopping place just like the sort of environment Aimee was today.
If you are going to go round telling tales least get your facts right you absolute idiot.
And Karen, you wouldn’t come back to this dreadful place? Good! Now stop acting like you’re better than us when you once was one of us and happily joined in. Enjoy being a hun, twit!
Omg!!!!! Mummmmm I've made it!!! 😭🥰 hahaha but thank you for backing me up... if they're gunna quote me then at least fing QUOTE ME!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Gooooood Morning my loves 😎😍 Happy SUNday 😎 Can't believe I woke up to fame!! 🤣 of being misquoted by a hun!! Life complete!! 🤣🤣🤣 Well I'm just getting ready to go to a christening wonder if I'll be allowed in church being such a c****n of society an'all!! Sorry but is that word okay now? No I didn't think so! So yesss I'm off to church I'm going to have to bust open the piggy bank to light a candle for each of the huns 🤣🤣🤣 think I'll just say a prayer instead...

"hello Jesus lisssten can you do me a solid.. and tell all the huns I'm not a c****n and can you please just tell them to do off and stay in their lane. Much obliged birkeybike"

fing wet wipes. They all wash like they're at glasto for the weekend allergic to running water!! do off!! 🥰❤️😭

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Well scooping out the seeds gives you the ick.. what gave me the ick was you... your child's jarmeeez, your leather burnt madge skin, the lack of organisation of your s mugs, you chewing that coffee, your freezing s living room floor, the chomp of the melon, and your incapacity to be an adult putting a fing flat pack wardrobe up, probably missed loads but have a lovely day 😎🥰

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Well scooping out the seeds gives you the ick.. what gave me the ick was you... your child's jarmeeez, your leather burnt madge skin, the lack of organisation of your s mugs, you chewing that coffee, your freezing s living room floor, the chomp of the melon, and your incapacity to be an adult putting a fing flat pack wardrobe up, probably missed loads but have a lovely day 😎🥰
….and still wearing that necklace! Someone drag it off her grubby neck! Take it OFF and have a shower 🚿 you always look so unwashed and cutting up food gives me the ICK

Apr 27, 2024
Middle of no where

Oh the "I haven't got the tools" haha made me laugh....more like...I haven't got daddy to do it for me.

Most are Allan keys and the odd screw....surely she has a screw driver? Ffs, if not pop to the shop and buy one.

So. Thick.

Mar 8, 2024
Good morning lovelies.....what will today hold!

Hey Aimees huns....hi 👋. Why are you reading here then reporting back? Surely that makes you a 'troll' just like the rest of 'us'? The difference is, we don't comment on Aimees videos and she generally blocks anyone who's on these sites so watch out 😂😂😂 you daft mares.

Sun is shining, my child and I have just eaten breakfast outside (on camp chairs and table as I'm poor you know and can't afford garden furniture just yet!). Being OUTSIDE in nature really lifts your mood.

Just waiting for the washer to finish, I officially have nothing more to wash now (does anyone go through the house looking for things to wash on a sunny day?)! Then who knows, the day is mine!

Hopefully my 'new' status on here will be released soon, seems to be limited to a couple of posts a day. 😤
Morning, affirmative with regards to the washing haha☀️😁

Mar 8, 2024
Morning lovelies,

How are we all today? I didn’t post much on here yesterday as was a dance show all day with my youngest - it was so hot in a stuffy gym hall getting changed for the stage but she did brill as did all the other performers!

Stayed up till late to watch the Eurovision and to try and see if could see the Northern Lights again but nope! I am so gutted I was sleeping when they were here on Friday! It is my bucket list dream to see them!

Back to Aimee Arsehole - why are some of her huns coming on here reading and going back to her to tell her what is said? We all know she already reads here anyhow and why can’t they practice what they preach in staying in their own lane!

Difference to us and the huns is that we keep it here! We don’t go posting on her page.

They decide to come here and read and then go posting it on her page.

I wonder what today brings for Aimee Arsehole - I am guessing another takeaway tonight as she will say her eyes are the back of her head with having both girls and hasn’t had any time to get food in and all that utter 🐂💩 she says.

Today I am getting all our holiday clothes out to check what we have and what we need and then playing in the garden whilst I cook a roast for tea - it is warm here but I love a roast on a Sunday 😂.

Have a great day all 💕
Morning, what time do u want me for the roast please? 😋 😁 ❤️

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Gooooood Morning my loves 😎😍 Happy SUNday 😎 Can't believe I woke up to fame!! 🤣 of being misquoted by a hun!! Life complete!! 🤣🤣🤣 Well I'm just getting ready to go to a christening wonder if I'll be allowed in church being such a c****n of society an'all!! Sorry but is that word okay now? No I didn't think so! So yesss I'm off to church I'm going to have to bust open the piggy bank to light a candle for each of the huns 🤣🤣🤣 think I'll just say a prayer instead...

"hello Jesus lisssten can you do me a solid.. and tell all the huns I'm not a c****n and can you please just tell them to do off and stay in their lane. Much obliged birkeybike"

fing wet wipes. They all wash like they're at glasto for the weekend allergic to running water!! do off!! 🥰❤️😭
Just shows what little brain cells these Huns have … scary really

TattleWatcher

Mar 8, 2024

There was a HUGE hoo-ha about Vav using the word cretin and actually what it means and she did a huge apology over it....maybe she needs to have a word with her bestie about it!

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
My daughter just mentioned it to me just now actually. She said u can only see it thru your phone tho versus by eye?

I hated geography at school! Not too late to do study in that area if u wanted to.💪♥️
Oh I hated geography at school and still crap at it 🤣
Geology is looking at rocks and the earth and I am a massive crystal collector especially raw ones. It just fascinates me that all these different crystals are grown in the earth if that makes sense xxx

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Hey @itsmejo. Any idea what time we can expect the Northern Lights tonight? I might try and stay awake for a change so I can see them. 😊😊
Sorry only just seen this. I went to the old sand works last night at 10pm and left at 11:30pm as it was too cloudy and couldn’t see anything.
Couldn’t believe how many people parked up last night as way more than Friday night xx

itsthedrama

May 7, 2024
Lancashire
This is for those on Tattle seeing as you like to comment on what is said on here but we have no right to reply over there. Surely the point of BOTH pages is to comment on Aimee, not to pull each other apart. You’d soon all get the hump if we were mocking you and criticising what you say so why is it ok for you to do it about people on here? Maybe stay in your lane and we stay in ours seeing as you seem so bothered that others now finally have a chance to comment on Aimee.

Mar 8, 2024
Can anyone see the section before this part on my SS please? I think I know who this is....
Any bits from that Mandy and has she commented before? 😳🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240512_105926_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240512_105926_Samsung Internet.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 171
Status
Not open for further replies.