Apr 16, 2024
merseyside

What happened to her lips 😂😂
IMG_3478.jpeg
See that eye cream has really worked! NOT LOL 😂

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Jesus Christ - a break from adulthood? Would you just listen to this overgrown toddler! If she was suddenly expected to be an adult she would be hiding under the table clutching her support bear on the potty with her bum wipes calling her mental health nurse with her thermometer in her mush crying into her Kyle! I can’t even believe she said this out loud! What is this woman smoking! X
😂😂😂

She must be winding us up because she doesn’t do any adulting or parenting at all.
She doesn’t work, she doesn’t clean, she doesn’t parent, she doesn’t cook. All she does is slob around in cartoon themed pyjamas, talks into her phone, tries clothes on, taste tests things most of us have tried a hundred times before, dishes up takeaways and stuffs her face with junk.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
So mummy came round to help with the wardrobe 🙄🙄🙄🙄 shameful that aimee can't do anything for herself. I bet Charlie would have had that wardrobe put together in 10 mins
If I was mother to those two, I know who my favourite would be!! Doesn’t make sense to me that Wendy favours the overgrown toddler over her well put-together other daughter.

Charlie is smashing it in comparison but never receives any love, support or praise from her mum like the other one does. All she ever talks about on her page is how wonderful Aimee is. It’s pretty tragic.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Is bendy in the other room taking the chicken off the bone for H?? 🙄
Hahaha that's the first thing I thought when I saw her Tesco shopping.. sorry Haul!! Then when she puts in the comments she pulls it off.. surely it's easier and cheaper to not get drumsticks? And if it is true what 9yr old can't shred it herself? 🥴🥴 Looks like the driest meal EVER for poor H she could do with some gravy on that cucumber!!! 🤢🙄

Apr 13, 2024
uk
@ismellofcatpiss I hope you’re okay lovely, I’m so sorry for what happened and how it’s affected you, I hope you know most of us accepted your apology and have moved on from it, I understood what you meant as soon as you explained, I know we have a bad name here currently. But I wanted to let you know this, I hope things get better for you soon ❤️❤️❤️
thankyou I appreciate it! Thankyou to those who stuck up for me yesterday too ❤️

Mar 9, 2024
She makes me want to jump on my phone! It’s the fact she has absolutely no shame about her lies! It’s only a small lie but just why say it tho! Harper does eat chicken on the bone otherwise what does she do exactly? Just sit looking at it? It shows how little respect she has for her followers when she gaslights like this? I don’t bloody care if the kid eats it raw - just stop with the freakin’ lies! If anyone mentions it in her comments it will just be deleted! Cold throw her in the bin myself at this point! THIS IS WHY PEOPLE SAY YOU LIE ALL THE TIME YOU FREAKY FANNIED SKANK!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Why has a comment Sazza made on TL caused Miss Scarlett to reply to it on here. It wasn’t said on here so why on earth would it need responding to on here even more so when it had nothing to do with this thread or people on it. And who brings someone’s kid into it, disgusting behaviour. And I don’t give a s what you are going through, it’s bang out of order. Then decided to play the victim.

As for TL, I will say that I’ve no idea why ‘this is not an ad’ is getting on their high horse. They were practically the only person who realised the address post actually contained an address, and instead of reporting it and not highlighting it decided to cause drama by highlighting it etc. Then left cos of it. Barely anyone knew it contained an address so there was absolutely no need to blow it up like they did. So yeah don’t pretend it’s just CC’s causing drama as you caused a whole load of it that day. Glad they left and took their wooden spoon with them.

This place is open so of course they’ll be conflict and drama when some newbies join, whether that those who join just to have an argument or one of A’s toothless mafia looking to defend her. It’s like a playground. I can’t be arsed with the thread been filled with all the arguing as it just goes on and on as no one seems to be able to accept an apology. It’s like a running theme. The whole point of this place is to have a place to air our opinions on social media creators, one we are entitled to. We stay in our lane, we can’t comment on TL, we don’t comment on her posts or contact her directly but people just wanna cause drama for here.

Now I’m sorry to rant or bring things up but only just catching up after a few days and I couldn’t believe the se I had to read and wade through to catch up. Had to wait all this time to have a place to have an opinion and this is how it is! And I don’t give two flying f*cks who gets offended by what I post as who are people to think they can go through life without getting offended.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Anyway back on topic. It’s been a beautiful weekend weather wise and she’s spent two full days shopping and guzzling more takeaways and processed se with a phone rammed in her face. Looking like a scruffy slob at the same time. What a complete sshow. How is she not ashamed of herself as a person but more importantly as a parent.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She fed the wardrobe up, hasn't she 🤔 fed up then wang Wendy Wide Legs to come wushing to her side to wescue her and stwoke her hair and tell her how clever and bewtiful she is 🤣🤮
Oh I bloody hope so 🤣🤣 but we'll never know because she is never going to share that she's a waste of space.. or maybe she will give us one of her Hollyoaks auditions silent laughing, flapping her arms about saying WHY MEEE? Same as Disney plate gate!! Always you because as YOU said in your own comments a few weeks ago "you shouldn't be trusted" and you really are good for do all!! Useless cow!!

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Anyway back on topic. It’s been a beautiful weekend weather wise and she’s spent two full days shopping and guzzling more takeaways and processed se with a phone rammed in her face. Looking like a scruffy slob at the same time. What a complete sshow. How is she not ashamed of herself as a person but more importantly as a parent.
Apparently she's a great mum, and it's not up for debate 🤣🤣🤭🤭

Mar 8, 2024
She’s just the most boring person. Zero personality and zero going on in her brain.
That chicken looked so dry. 🤢 never noticed how heavy she breathes before. I thought she was out of breath but she is just breathing loudly! Vile. She really thinks she’s funny the way she “forgets” names of things. It’s not funny Aimee it’s actually fing stupid and highly irritating like you

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She’s just the most boring person. Zero personality and zero going on in her brain.
That chicken looked so dry. 🤢 never noticed how heavy she breathes before. I thought she was out of breath but she is just breathing loudly! Vile. She really thinks she’s funny the way she “forgets” names of things. It’s not funny Aimee it’s actually fing stupid and highly irritating like you
Yep she’s so boring and lacks any depth or substance. She does all those annoying things like pretending to forget what things are called or the fake laughing or that stupid eye wink thing etc as they are all little traits other creators have/use but she just looks a c*nt trying to copy them.

Also she called her American followers her American besties 🤣🤣 I mean WTF.

Status
Not open for further replies.