🙄

Attachments

• IMG_0480.png
    IMG_0480.png
    253.8 KB · Views: 285

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
So with a “JOB” catpiss you are meant to be good with TIME MANAGEMENT and todays 💩 show proves you are the laziest person known. You get a few weeks to do an advert and send it to the company so why leave it till last minute because you always make time to shop most days 🤔
Also instead of grabbing the bottle of kylie after DUD you could do your adverts.
As for ringing the gp surgery last few days erm I don’t think so being the weekend and if your not worried about the medical why ask your brown noses hind to wish you luck and also pulling the fake anxiety card again 🤔

I hope the new brand realises anything you touch to promote makes them lose sales so I will be contacting a few make up brands I use like MBM, TL COSMETICS, don’t need to worry about P Louise as you fed that one up for lying. I will also be contacting my skincare provider too just to make sure your lying ass doesn’t get near them and inform them of all your ASA reports that have been found violations 🖕
Sorry for the rant everyone 🙈

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Hello lovely, you've been missed ❤️ glad she is on the mend and wishing this continues. Must of been so hard on all of you 😔
Happy catching up on her videos....not much changed and definitely still an arse 🤣x

I honestly cannot wait ☺️☺️ I have been looking at things to do, did you go over to Simi Island? It's continued celebrations of my big birthday and also the last holiday likely my boy will be happy to come on 😔😔 so I am so looking forward to it, just me and him 🩵
Thankyou very much 😊 I see nothing has changed with this muppet! The gift that keeps on giving x hope ur good xxxxx

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Afternoon everyone, I've had some time away as my grandaughter was in hospital very very poorly and been helping my daughter as she's been struggling with it all. All is well and she is on the mend x hope everyone is good, I've just finished catching up, been loads going on. Need to go back and watch some of her videos to catch up on those as only caught up on the comments. Lots of love to you all ❤️ xxxx
So glad she’s on the mend , sending love to your family x

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Hello lovely, you've been missed ❤️ glad she is on the mend and wishing this continues. Must of been so hard on all of you 😔
Happy catching up on her videos....not much changed and definitely still an arse 🤣x

I honestly cannot wait ☺️☺️ I have been looking at things to do, did you go over to Simi Island? It's continued celebrations of my big birthday and also the last holiday likely my boy will be happy to come on 😔😔 so I am so looking forward to it, just me and him 🩵
We didn’t do that trip but also believe that your son will always want to go on holiday with you too. My sons are in their 20’s and always want to go on holiday with mum and dad and their gf’s which I love ❤️
The memories you will both make on the holiday will be cherished forever ❤️❤️

Mar 8, 2024
We didn’t do that trip but also believe that your son will always want to go on holiday with you too. My sons are in their 20’s and always want to go on holiday with mum and dad and their gf’s which I love ❤️
The memories you will both make on the holiday will be cherished forever ❤️❤️
Ah thanks lovely ❤️ I think he might you know as we've always had such good holidays together ❤️ it's lovely your son's still go away with you and hubby too 💕 xx

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Hey itsmejowithmanyfaces it’s me Jo 🖕🤣

HERE ARE THE FACTS DICKHEAD

I DIDN'T HAVE IT SAVED ON MY PHONE ACTUALLY AND PUT IN THIS SINGLE MAMA TATTLE LIFE NOVEMBER 2023 IN GOOGLE AND GUESS WHAT YOU THICK t IT CAME UP WITH THE PAGE I NEEDED

I USED MY BURNER ACCOUNT WHICH I ALWAYS BLOCK YOUR SMELLY CATPISS THUNDERGUNT ON TO SEARCH FOR THE VIDEO.
I UNBLOCKED HER TO SEARCH FOR IT AND do ME IT WAS BORING GOING THROUGH ALL THE sE CONTENT YOUR ALL OBSESSED WITH. I THEN FOUND HER VIDEO SAYING SHE DELETED THE CLOTHES VIDEO.

I ALSO DONT NEED TO STALK THAT t AND LETS BE HONEST WHO THE do WOULD WANT TOO 🤣🤣
CARRY ON BELIEVING HER LIES ABOUT A STALKER BECAUSE ANYBODY WHO HAS GENUINELY HAD ONE, WOULD NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER DISCLOSE WHERE THEY LIVE, CHILDS SCHOOL, HER CAR REG, TELLING THE WORLD HER EXACT LOCATIONS DAILY AND WHEN THE HOUSE IS EMPTY.
NOW SEEING AS YOU ARE PRETENDING TO BE ME (which is quite sad really as you have to hide behind a fake account) I HOPE YOU'VE PACKED YOUR SUITCASE TODAY FOR YOUR 10 DAY TRIP TO BARCELONA THAT WAS BOOKED LAST YEAR FOR YOUR MAY BIRTHDAY 🤣

NOW OFF YOU do BACK TO THUNDERGUNTS COMMENTS WHERE YOU BELONG WITH THE REST OF THE CRAZY, DELUSIONAL, TOOTHLESS fS WHO RIM HER UGLY ASS DAILY 🖕🤣

PS - WAS YOUR COMMENTS MEANT TO SCARE ME 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edit to add - The last person I want to smell, see or hear in Barcelona is the b you love so much. So before you twist im following her there I think you will find Aimee booked her holiday after the s show one with Beefy.
Mine was booked last year but you would know that seeing as your me 🤔
Also added a photo just so you know I block the freak on my burner account 🖕

Now go wait to see what DUD is tonight before you forget to eat

Attachments

• IMG_3922.jpeg
    IMG_3922.jpeg
    66.8 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Ass licking at its finest ha what a fruit cake! Thanks for all ur videos Missy 😊 not giving that trollop any views! Hope you are well xxxxx
It’s my pleasure to post her videos!
Although in a few days I’m flying off somewhere so with a time difference of 8hrs I might struggle so someone else will need to take over for a while 🤗

Status
Not open for further replies.