Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
It was rammed wasn’t it and I even walked down the path to climb the sand dune at the sand works in bloody platform crocs 🙈🤣
Thank god my son was with me and I could hold on to him getting back down as I wanted to be somewhere better with no light pollution. We could of met up if I’d of said I was parked up there Sat night and had a troll meeting 🤣
We would have had a very amusing conversation 😄 😀

Apr 27, 2024
Middle of no where
Afternoon all! Where has the sun gone! Been feeling sad today looking out onto grey skies....ahhh never mind. As long as it's back for the weekend!

Well, we have the medical appointment upcoming. What we betting? The doctor follows her? She bumped into some fans in the waiting room? Something *so funny* happened that she never actually tells us what happened.....what could it be!

Will it be takeaway tonight? She has had a busy day everyone...come on now!

Why, if you had 2 deadlines this morning, why would you leave it so late? Why didn't she work over the weekend or get them wrapped up by cob Friday?

@Missy hope you have a wonderful holiday, is it a +8 hours or a -8 hours time difference? Either way, it's better then the UK! Have a fab time.

@itsmejo I hope you have a wonderful time in Barcelona

Anyone else on holiday? Have a fabulous time my lovelies 😘

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Surely anyone "successful" at this tiktok se would have deadlines most days or at least a few times in a week. She has very few and can't even keep up with them because she is to lazy to prioritise or actually do any work so businesses get these half arsed ads made. If its your job then you should be more professional, show up, present yourself well and also have working hours aswell like most people I know who work for themselves they have set work hours and make sure they are present with their family. Her family times recorded and intruded on. Harper barely gets any special time as she has to record anything she does do or an update on it because she has to appear to be mum of the year when she is doing bare minimum if that most of the time with her daughter. Aimee you will wake up soon and she will be all grown up and she will be off doing her own thing and you won't have soaked in enough of her and I find that so sad.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Tick tock tick tock...the clocks ticking, nearly 5 o'clock 🕰 I wish I was a fly on the wall at that medical appointment, just to hear what se erupts forth from her fing wonky bullsitting gob!!
The hands will be flying about making hand gestures, the fake laugh will be out in full force and she will finish a sentence that's for sure. And she will be blaming everyone but herself as she always does in life. Not a bad thing she got a last minute appointment. She hasn't time to prep.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Latest from debs!

So she is certainly keeping up with what’s going on. Posted bang on 5!

Nice one debs

Attachments

• IMG_3863.jpeg
    IMG_3863.jpeg
    156.4 KB · Views: 78
Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
This just proves that she never got appointments in the past as soon as she said or she didn’t actually get an appointment at all.
Why is she making this into such a big thing! She’s absolutely desperate for attention and validation and it’s so embarrassing
And why’s she been trying to get an appointment ‘ for days?’ How many doctors surgeries are open on a weekend Pinocchio 🤥🤣. The lies just roll off her tongue as fast as the sweat on her 7th chin.

Mar 8, 2024
Afternoon all! Where has the sun gone! Been feeling sad today looking out onto grey skies....ahhh never mind. As long as it's back for the weekend!

Well, we have the medical appointment upcoming. What we betting? The doctor follows her? She bumped into some fans in the waiting room? Something *so funny* happened that she never actually tells us what happened.....what could it be!

Why, if you had 2 deadlines this morning, why would you leave it so late? Why didn't she work over the weekend or get them wrapped up by cob Friday?

@Missy hope you have a wonderful holiday, is it a +8 hours or a -8 hours time difference? Either way, it's better then the UK! Have a fab time.

Hopefully the sun will return, isn't everything that little bit better in the sunshine (or a lot!) ☺️☀️

I'm going with ....the Dr told me case closed, what a waste of resources blah fing blah......🙄🤣

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Hopefully the sun will return, isn't everything that little bit better in the sunshine (or a lot!) ☺️☀️

I'm going with ....the Dr told me case closed, what a waste of resources blah fing blah......🙄🤣
Yep, totally agree. The drs follow her and agree that she doesn't have an alcohol problem, she's perfectly capable of controlling a panic attack and course she would have time to pull over to a safe stopping area. Then they'll giggle together, share a glass of rubbing alcohol and go off arm in arm, skipping down the yellow brick road 🤣🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Awwwww don't you worry, I hope you have a lovely time away 💖 xxxxxx
I will be keeping up and will post her vids if they’ve not already been posted. I’m sure @thelurker66 is able to post them now. Took me a while to work out how to do it so if anyone else doesn’t know and wants to know then I’ll explain how to. Got to keep those blocked in the loop 👍🏼❤️

Mar 8, 2024
🤣🤣🤣isn't there quite easy access to turkey and some Greek islands 🏝️ could meet for a cocktail 🍹
It's Rhodes, I have only been to Corfu and Kos. Xx
I'm game 🤪 I've been to Rhodes, Kos and Corfu. All lovely 😍 Apart from the fact we had an awful hotel in Corfu. Like really bad. Felt awful as my daughter had paid for it for me as a Xmas present. The reviews are still shocking!!

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
It is now 5pm and I’m calling her bullshit with the medical.
It went so well and my gp said I will be absolutely fine because I don’t have anxiety as bad and they agreed I’m an occasional daily alcoholic who is safe to drive.The gp is also going to write in his report to the DVLA it is the trolls trying to fake videos and he’s also going to speak to my case officer too with his final report 🤣🤣🤣🤣
CATPISS it’s not up to the GP you dick if you keep your licence or not as you will still have to wait a while for the DVLA to decide. That all depends on what your GP really writes so whatever the outcome it proves you are,
A- LIED COMPLETELY ABOUT ANXIETY WHICH MAKES YOU POND SKUM
OR
B - YOU LOSE THAT LICENCE AND NEED A BUS PASS 🫢🤣🚌

Also your gp will include ANY anxiety related consultations that are on your file even with your own personal mental health nurse 🤣

Ps forgot to press post reply at 5pm 🤣

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport

Thank you @brewtime 🥰
I don’t leave till 21st May til 3rd June but I’m so ready for the holiday. I’m really looking forward to falling asleep at night with the air conditioning on 🤣🤣 Don’t worry anyone, hubby turns it off once I’m properly asleep as I just have to be cold to fall asleep 🤣
I’ve begged him for years to let us have air con in the bedroom but he won’t 🙈

Status
Not open for further replies.