Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2024
Middle of no where
Commision paid advert so she can pay off the fine from DVLA for not disclosing medical condition and prescribed medications with in the appropriate timescales 🤣🤣

I hate to "defend" Aimee, however, when you do an advert/link products from TT shop, regardless if you sell any or not, it always says commission paid.

I went through a spell of trying to sell (I'm useless!) & it always said commission paid and my total TT shop sales is........a big fat Zero 😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Mar 8, 2024
Yep, totally agree. The drs follow her and agree that she doesn't have an alcohol problem, she's perfectly capable of controlling a panic attack and course she would have time to pull over to a safe stopping area. Then they'll giggle together, share a glass of rubbing alcohol and go off arm in arm, skipping down the yellow brick road 🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣 Love the skipping down the yellow brick road add 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
I'm game 🤪 I've been to Rhodes, Kos and Corfu. All lovely 😍 Apart from the fact we had an awful hotel in Corfu. Like really bad. Felt awful as my daughter had paid for it for me as a Xmas present. The reviews are still shocking!!
Haha let's hope its 2-4-1😉🍹
Ah really 😞 it's s when that happens especially as it was a present from your daughter. The hotel I choose is quite new and reviews are good so fingers crossed. I really cannot wait, only down side is leaving my other boy but one of my best friends has him and he loves her so much so that makes it easier. One time he wouldn't get out of her car when she dropped him off (little user 🤣) xx

Status
Not open for further replies.