Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Who put 50p in the dickhead? šŸ¤£
IMG_3490.jpeg
The fact she has no idea who it is would suggest she's done many a things to more than one person!
She really should be left to medical science šŸ”­ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
The fact she has no idea who it is would suggest she's done many a things to more than one person!
She claims not to know who Jo is yet says sheā€™s lying about past events.
If you donā€™t know them how do you know for certain you did nothing and donā€™t say ā€œoh because Iā€™m not that type of person I would neverā€
the D1 and D2 situation showed how weird and twisted you are Aimee šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Okay. I'm currently on silent face tripping me protest with other half (long story) and you made me break it. I actually snorted and laughed out loud. Now he's talking to me. Your fault!!

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
The way she was laughing I reckon it's a clothing brand or something to do with food. Defo not m&s. And it won't be a huge brand either or she'd have bread crumbed it.

She will only get deals with small brands and they won't last long because she is full of crap and a habitual liar. No big brands would touch her as they would do their research and would see that it would be a bad deal for them. The thing is that the small brands could easily research her as her bull is collected for all to see.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
This is why sites like this are important as her controlling the narrative in her comment section is a complete joke. Sheā€™s telling blatant lies. And people are rightly questioning her and rightly seeing through her lies but sheā€™s deleting it all. Absolute fraud.

And as for the mention of the Police looking for Jo, stop with the lies!!! It is not illegal to report someone to the DVLA, itā€™s encouraged. The Police are not looking for Jo, not looking for the person who took the photo of her car and there is no case worker - as there has been not a single criminal offence committed against her.

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
I've missed you lot hahahaha first time I've had a giggle in ages after the stressful 9 days!

Aimee don't you worry darling, you have ur 5 minutes of validation from ur addicts! There's a bigger storm coming for you! I have every faith! The thread only lasts so long and you are nearing the end! Enjoy ur feasts washed down with ya vodka in ur protected bubble of delusion. One day the bubble with pop! Imagen going to bed at night knowing you are despised! No amount of narc traits will mask how that would feel! Everything u do turns to s! You are a nasty, horrible scumbag! I pitty ur huns who are addicted to you because they have absolutely nothing else to grasp onto! You cash in on them, they will see that in time! Zero qualities for the cock sucking stink fest!

Mar 10, 2024
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Okay. I'm currently on silent face tripping me protest with other half (long story) and you made me break it. I actually snorted and laughed out loud. Now he's talking to me. Your fault!!
I was on one with my partner few weeks ago and a post on Vavs thread made me laugh. Broke the bloody silence šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
I was on one with my partner few weeks ago and a post on Vavs thread made me laugh. Broke the bloody silence šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I try to keep it in. I read that wee nugget Cleaning with Mario over on TL and he's went in spare room in a huff cos I've woke him up cos more I try to suppress, the worse it gets.,sound like wee Muttley.

Mar 9, 2024
My dad has to renew his licence every 3 yrs for a medical condition. Dvla sent him a form he fills it in and takes one to the Dr. He then gets sent for a medical with an independent Dr. Then he hears back from dvla this happens every 3 years takes about 3 months to sort always a worry incase they revoke it. Any fainting, dizziness or passing out and it's gone that's with a proper heart condition tho not a wish.com Aimee version

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Why the duck does she think the police are going to do anything?? It's not malicious divs it's all Aimee's own evidence hence why dvla took it further!! She and her huns are actually thick as do!
The gp has probably said I'm sure it will be fine but obviously he hasn't seen her TT's or has he??
I would love it if she's jumped the gun and gone with yeah im fit to drive, then her bloods come back and dvla are like ....."wait hold up" (can't think of the rap song lyrics to this šŸ¤£)
I really hope that smug smirk is soon to be wiped off her face one way or another !!

Oh and Deanne and mummy to one ...you might want to get yourselves on her payroll couple of security guard dogs šŸ–•šŸ–•
Whatā€™s worrying is that Aimee thinks this all a game. Her V trolls itā€™s not at all, itā€™s calling out a liar, and when she says she can pass out or even s herself with panic attacks, sheā€™s either lying or shouldnā€™t be driving. If her fans think thatā€™s acceptable then šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Aimless stop chatting se. Hopefully the police catch them. I'm using nothing to disguise my identity on here except my name. I wouldn't be hard to find with the polices skills. But the thing is the police aren't interested in Internet tit for tat and people having an opinion on someone who PUBLICLY posts all the stuff we talk about here. Also if the police had went out to sunbed shop and got cctv it's a 2 second job to run the person who took the picture registration through the system to see who the vehicle belongs to. Stop leading your followers on. You are no one important. Just some banger on tiktok who shares her life very publicly and people have an opinion. They aren't arsed love. The amount of social media influencers who have threads etc, the vile abuse beki jones gets, i don't like her but that is proper harassment and bullying and nothing is done. It's purely freedom of speech.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.