Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Why the duck does she think the police are going to do anything?? It's not malicious divs it's all Aimee's own evidence hence why dvla took it further!! She and her huns are actually thick as do!
The gp has probably said I'm sure it will be fine but obviously he hasn't seen her TT's or has he??
I would love it if she's jumped the gun and gone with yeah im fit to drive, then her bloods come back and dvla are like ....."wait hold up" (can't think of the rap song lyrics to this 🤣)
I really hope that smug smirk is soon to be wiped off her face one way or another !!

Oh and Deanne and mummy to one ...you might want to get yourselves on her payroll couple of security guard dogs 🖕🖕
Tell the police I’m here Aimee and the DVLA thing is not over yet so don’t jump to the assumption you’re keeping your licence. You will make yourself a bigger dick than you already are when you lose it.
People are waking up to your lies and I’m here for that catpiss 🖕🤣

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
@itsmejo I hope you record the new video and get the comments. Partially those with the threats the police are after you! Pure harassment 😂 the dvla should be informed of all of this tripe too!
I have babe but she or the police will never find me and at the end of the day what would they do, NOTHING 🤣
I reported to the DVLA out of public concern and her unfit to drive from her own words and videos .
LIARS ALWAYS GET CAUGHT OUT CATPISS 🤣

Apr 27, 2024
Middle of no where
I've been thinking....nothing adds up.

The surgery called her for an appointment that day, within a few hours?

As someone mentioned...she had her medical, with a newborn baby jumping the queue, ordered a takeaway, filmed the DUD, edited it and posted all within 2 hours?

Mmm, I don't know.

No sticky tape and cotton wool badge of honour for having blood taken? For someone who loves being ill, surely she would have highlighted it/make sure it was on show.

Happy to be proved wrong.

Also.....good morning my lovely trolls, have a great day.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Who has made threats if she is ever in hospital? No one! She would be treated with the same respect as any other patient.
As for veg, it’s rare and a take away is the norm.

Attachments

• IMG_5390.jpeg
    IMG_5390.jpeg
    179 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_5384.jpeg
    IMG_5384.jpeg
    135.9 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_5385.jpeg
    IMG_5385.jpeg
    154.5 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_5386.jpeg
    IMG_5386.jpeg
    159.5 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_5387.jpeg
    IMG_5387.jpeg
    149.4 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_5388.jpeg
    IMG_5388.jpeg
    155.9 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_5389.jpeg
    IMG_5389.jpeg
    162.6 KB · Views: 172
Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Yes and I sent it to the DVLA 🥰
She makes a fing mockery out of people who really suffer with anxiety. It’s crippling. I nearly lost my job because mine got so bad, I’ve now got an OHS referral in place and work from home 3 days a week.. I’m on the highest dose of medication for it. She ss herself because her diets appalling! Nothing to do with anxiety. She tries to be relatable by bringing up the anxiety… the skin cancer ( which we’ve heard nothing more about!!).. she’s just an arsehole wannabe who’s life is boring as do.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
The story behind being reported - it was a member on here so Aimee isn’t lying on that part.
I am intrigued with the being no way to send footage though 🤔
I was able to attach videos and SS to the reports I did. You can only attach 1 item per report which is why I had to send several reports to them. I did have to compress the videos too

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I've been thinking....nothing adds up.

The surgery called her for an appointment that day, within a few hours?

As someone mentioned...she had her medical, with a newborn baby jumping the queue, ordered a takeaway, filmed the DUD, edited it and posted all within 2 hours?

Mmm, I don't know.

No sticky tape and cotton wool badge of honour for having blood taken? For someone who loves being ill, surely she would have highlighted it/make sure it was on show.

Happy to be proved wrong.

Also.....good morning my lovely trolls, have a great day.
I think if you’ve had your license revoked for any drink related offence, you have to give a blood sample to ensure your drinking is under control before they will issue a new one once the ban is finished.
She’s never been done for a driving offence related to alcohol so maybe she hasn’t had a blood test 🤔

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Not doubting that, but she must have been reported via the police x
I literally just did the report driver for fitness to drive form online that’s on the DVLA website.
I’ve not reported this to the police at all as they wouldn’t do anything except tell me to report it online to DVLA. I had advice from someone off the record in police but never reported it to them.
I know you said your partner used to work for them but has the system changed since he left. I’m not saying he’s wrong at all but everything changes all the time. I worked in NHS and the changes since I left a few yrs ago are massive even down to new anaesthetic machines that are all computerised.
Please don’t be offended by my comment as it’s interesting that we have someone here who has knowledge with what happens in the DVLA xx

Attachments

• IMG_3927.png
    IMG_3927.png
    114.7 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_3928.png
    IMG_3928.png
    71.4 KB · Views: 205
Mar 8, 2024
The only way they can submit evidence, is through the police, the DVLA won’t take it, and police would alert the DVLA through what’s called a police notification, DVLA only act on medical evidence, I’m sat by him now asking lmao
You actually don’t need to go directly through the police. Individuals can report online or by phone and screen recordings or screenshots can be submitted. They have to investigate every report they receive if the screenshots or info sent in is credible. The person sending just needs to give the full name of the person being reported and possibly address as well as their own personal details. The police reports are only really used for witnessing dangerous drivers not medical concerns. (I know this as i currently can’t hold a license due to health issues; which I reported myself to them but I enquired about the processes at that time as I had concerns about a relatives fitness to drive).

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Not doubting that, but she must have been reported via the police x
Could you ask your partner that even if a gp states fit to drive, with all evidence submitted to them would they use that in the final decision at all.
I did also send them all her social media handles so they can see the videos themselves that she has done.
At the end of the day I reported her as a danger to the public because of how she herself portrayed her anxiety. Also the fact she didn’t inform them of her medical conditions and medication was a concern as I know some people are prescribed beta blockers to calm down with a panic attack/anxiety attack. She has openly admitted being prescribed diazepam on her videos and with those two types of medicines they do cause drowsiness. Plus her excessive alcohol consumption daily with that medication will enhance the drowsiness xx

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
If you Google or look up on YouTube what happens at a medical fitness assessment for the DVLA they do take samples of blood and the decision is not the GP.

The GP can't just tell the DVLA about patients medical conditions, it's the responsibility of the licence holder to tell the DVLA about health conditions or medications that might affect ability to drive.

Her GP cannot tell her she is fine to drive, it's not their decision. She needs to do some research before lying to people. Her followers don't have the nous to look up for themselves what happens so they can see all her video is a full on blag.
I frickin love this comment someone send it her please the lazy lying skank

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
She will only get deals with small brands and they won't last long because she is full of crap and a habitual liar. No big brands would touch her as they would do their research and would see that it would be a bad deal for them. The thing is that the small brands could easily research her as her bull is collected for all to see.
Say this louder for the people at the back. The brands that work with her are small. The fact she has a large following and works with such small businesses speaks volumes. At this point in her career she should have deals coming in like her mate vav does. But aimee is utter se at her job and her adverts are cheap and crap. If she recycles those headbands one more time!!! They need binning with the headbut transition. She is cringeeeeeee. Unoriginal. Dirty. Unkempt. I wouldn't buy anything she endorses especially when she can't be assed even brushing her hair for "work" YUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.