Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Haven’t posted much as not feeling very well think the kids have passed their bugs onto me but have been trying to catch up as much as I can.

She says something along the lines of I am a better driver because I know when a panic attack is happening as I more aware but they (trolls) don’t care about that as it doesn’t please them etc.

So she still holding onto the narrative that she being reported to DVLA because someone out to ruin her life??

She making this out to be her vs trolls and not about ensuring that she is fit to drive to protect innocent members of the public and herself and H?

Wow she is a true fing narcissistic b! 😡😡

She is back pedalling and trying so hard to get others on side as she knows either way she will be found to be a liar about her medical history if found to be fit to drive!

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Omg! What does she look like? Completely Minging. How on earth would you think it’s okay to present yourself on a media platform looking so unwashed! She had no self awareness of her hygiene at all. Her hair is an absolute disgrace and considering her own mother is a hairdresser 💇🏽‍♀️ I’m shocked that she’s not advising her to … firstly WASH IT. and secondly CUT IT. She loves her hair and constantly brings it forward , and for me , it makes me literally heave! It’s awful.

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Irrational????? Coming from the woman who threw a Halloween tree about because her boyfriend went out and then dumped her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 remember that aimless, he just gets you, treats you with respect, loves you in trackies 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Had more loves of your life than fing Shakespeare
And then hounds his children because she’s the psychotic one… used to getting her own way with mammy and uncle Greg.. hates it when it doesn’t go her way. That’s why no man sticks around.. just uses her as a spunk bucket. Humped & dumped.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
So she picked out a comment that said

TROLLS 0 Aimee1

Like I said yesterday she thinks it’s just a game.

Having an opinion that if she has anxiety so bad she ss herself and has panic attacks so bad she can pass out from them, makes her unsafe to be driving does not make me a troll. I voice my opinions on her in this thread. I don’t follow her, have never followed her, have never once commented on her posts.

As a lot of us suspected, she lies about this anxiety and PTSD. All that’s happened yesterday is her GP confirmed what most of us already thought. That she doesn’t have PTSD and her anxiety is made up. We’ve seen her poor acting skills in her posts about it.

Having this opinion doesn’t make me a troll. I don’t like how she tells so many lies all the time and is allowed to continue to sell to her vulnerable followers.

Her diet is the most disturbing thing about her. It’s sickening that TT allows this sort of content. By posting here maybe others will notice that she’s setting a very poor example. Are we meant to all turn a blind eye to her disgusting take away diet and let others believe that’s a healthy lifestyle?
There will be many followers who think it’s ok to eat that amount of se. It’s not. It’s diabolical. You can’t show drug use but you can booze all you want and show binge eating and gorging fat laden fried food all day long on TT.
Surely some new rules need to be put in place 🤬

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
Morning aimee we all know you read here I can't wait for the day that smug face is knocked into next year ,so basically you lie about your anxiety, from someone who takes medication everyday to be able to go to work basically keep me alive ,you make me sick !! I'd shut your mouth if I was you ,as you saying your doctor says yr fit to drive shows what an absolute liar you are !! So you never have panick attacks when you go out ??? You don't carry that smelly dirty anxiety bear ??? You don't normally get a drs appointment as quick as you drop your knickers ??? Just shows what a liar you are !!

Have the day you deserve ...s !

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
The audacity of the thought she could have it both ways! Hahahaha she's off her rocker. She thinks breathing heavily is anxiety oh I need to calm down! Silly cow! Would love to see her have a real panic attack when u literally think ur heart is going to stop and the fear makes you feel utterly sick with dread!

Does anyone remember when she went away and she was out and about having a 'panic attack walking around at night and she went live whilst having the alleged panic attack then she went back to the hotel room crying! Couple of years ago I think! Will never forget that it was absolutely embarrassing xx
Omg!!!! Please someone have a receipt!! 🤣🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
That nobody forces YOU or the unwashed gremlin to read?
IMG_3495.jpeg

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She is so manipulative. I wouldn't know an attacks coming on. It mostly comes out of nowhere and mines isn't ever bad enough to pass out and my anxiety can get pretty bad. And the person she's saying was arguing was probably saying if she is that ill then what if she causes an accident but the person doesn't believe she does have anxiety. She twists things so much. You can justify things til the cows come home Aimee but nobody can feel themselves about to take a panic attack. Someone in the midst of one can also 100% not rationalise as their body goes into fight or flight. Nobody can also determine how bad it is going to be until it happens. You also don't manage yours as you ring your dad in a whole faff when having one. That's not managing. Although I don't believe you do experience anxiety, I believe it's all for attention and that's how you get it from your dad. What I do believe you experience is general worry about things like everyone does. But that is not a disorder. But that wouldn't get you any attention so you have hammed it up over the years. Been the the docs got the meds. Don't even follow medical guidelines with taking them as they would say don't drink or at least not alot. Your nurse practitioner would tell you how to manage symptoms using exercise, good diet, meditation other things to distract yourself. She would have also had you do a cbt course because you go on so much. None of which you do or have done. The only troll is you and you do it to your followers daily.

Last edited:

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
Hi everyone! Super busy but keeping popping on where I can and reading to keep up! I see she still looking like a sweaty smelly tramp! Aimee can you please address what’s the issue with looking like this? Is they a problem with you getting washed and washing your hair? It’s rats tails and more it’s disgusting! You love your long locks! Ok I get it! You don’t like to wash it and you like it stinking! Ok I get it! But when you take your bobble out and flick it all around the front just before videoing for everyone too see! What fing planet are you on! My daughter at this point would ask me why I don’t get washed or wash my hair! Also if I fed my daughter who loves a takeaway and treats like any other kid btw the crap what you feed harper 4 to 5 times a week she would be asking me why and she would ask for something normal! At this point you need a trigger warning on all your videos incase they are people with eating disorders watching you! It’s vile! Imagine what Andy’s wife must think watching all this unfold day after day! how is this f not embarrassed I’m embarrassed for her! D2 when are you going to speak up about all the s she insinuated about you? Which D did she insinuate was into drugs? Why is no one speaking up? why time and time again is she getting away with all of the s! So many questions! The thick as do huns congratulating her for going to a medical! And defending her saying harper deserves and artery clogged treat for the 1 millionth time! These people are literally thick as do it’s embarrassing! sounds harsh but I don’t feel bad at all about saying it as these are people who lack commen sense! even a child could work this s out by now! jeremy Kyle wankers the lot of them! rant over! have a lovely day people 👌

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
Aimless love, you trashed a Halloween tree when you got dumped. Nothing rational about you

🎵 And I don't chat s about you on the internet 🎵
What she means is she good at sitting back and working it all out how she can dig herself out of the hole and gas light People in stead! At mean at this point she could have a s on camera and they would all be like wow that s was so unreal we are so proud of you! You squeezed one out you are such an inspiration to us 🤣🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Another clap back full of bullshit. She is so desperately try to control the narrative on this one isn’t she, well to directly to you Aims no you cannot do that this time as either outcome with the DVLA will show you as the liar and sty person you actually are.

Trolls didn’t report you to the DVLA, a member of this forum did. Why? Because you in your OWN videos and OWN words have spoken about having anxiety that can cause you to pass out.

Why do you keep saying ‘have I ever passed out at the wheel or have I ever caused an accident’ - erm what’s your point? The report was about potential risk not if it’s happened already.

Why do you keep saying ‘I can control my anxiety’ and ‘I can feel it coming on’? As no one can fully control panic attacks. And the night you did a live in London Sainsburys having a panic attack and you couldn’t control it and it just came over you? You was in a complete state. Or the time you rang your dad through the night cos you couldn’t control it without talking to him. YOUR WORDS AND ACTIONS. I could name at least 10 instances similar too.

So you either have anxiety as bad as you claim so shouldn’t be driving or you have lied about how bad your anxiety is. There is no third choice. It’s either one or two. How don’t her followers see that.

FYI Please learn the meaning of the word troll. You don’t get many actual troll comments on your videos anyway, only the odd ones. So any clap back is directed at here or TL. So just own that. No one here is irrational, we just see through you and your compulsive lying nature. Also learn the meaning of the word irrational too whilst you are there.

I don’t know how anyone can be so cocky sat there with greasy hair looking grubby as hell 😳🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.