Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry @thelurker66 had to steal your picture.

Let's play a game of spot the difference

Attachments

• FunPic_20240514_120132832.jpg
    FunPic_20240514_120132832.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 156

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The audacity of the thought she could have it both ways! Hahahaha she's off her rocker. She thinks breathing heavily is anxiety oh I need to calm down! Silly cow! Would love to see her have a real panic attack when u literally think ur heart is going to stop and the fear makes you feel utterly sick with dread!

Does anyone remember when she went away and she was out and about having a 'panic attack walking around at night and she went live whilst having the alleged panic attack then she went back to the hotel room crying! Couple of years ago I think! Will never forget that it was absolutely embarrassing xx
Yeah I remember it 🤣🤣 it was as you say absolutely embarrassing. I’m 99% sure that TL had a screen recording of the live as you know they always have receipts. I’ll have a look for it later on her threads there.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Omg! What does she look like? Completely Minging. How on earth would you think it’s okay to present yourself on a media platform looking so unwashed! She had no self awareness of her hygiene at all. Her hair is an absolute disgrace and considering her own mother is a hairdresser 💇🏽‍♀️ I’m shocked that she’s not advising her to … firstly WASH IT. and secondly CUT IT. She loves her hair and constantly brings it forward , and for me , it makes me literally heave! It’s awful.
I suppose this is her being “relatable”

Mar 8, 2024
Haven’t posted much as not feeling very well think the kids have passed their bugs onto me but have been trying to catch up as much as I can.

She says something along the lines of I am a better driver because I know when a panic attack is happening as I more aware but they (trolls) don’t care about that as it doesn’t please them etc.

So she still holding onto the narrative that she being reported to DVLA because someone out to ruin her life??

She making this out to be her vs trolls and not about ensuring that she is fit to drive to protect innocent members of the public and herself and H?

Wow she is a true fing narcissistic b! 😡😡

She is back pedalling and trying so hard to get others on side as she knows either way she will be found to be a liar about her medical history if found to be fit to drive!
Hope you feel better soon ❤️ xx

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Had a good read and catch up on here CATPISS hence no morning video except your deluded clap back 🖕
I think you will find you have serious anger issues (violent outbursts) and stalking issues as we all know that from when D2 saw the light and dumped you. You harassed his children FFS because he left your ugly ass and all you were to him was a shag he regretted. You then you proceeded to love bomb him which is a criminal offence and it’s what NARCISSISTS do. You did it with D1 too and again another man who used you as a pump and dump. ‘MUMMY THEY DONT THINK IVE GOT A BOYFRIEND’ 🤣
Dumped as soon as you got home from Portugal then you had a 1 night stand with a tinder date (herpes dude possibly and will find the video) then within a matter of 14 days moved D2 in your house. You are nothing but a desperate s like your ymca reject mother.

Your psychopathic tendencies saw you smash up a posh hotel room, destroy your Xmas tree and other violent outbursts during your 8 wk relationship with D2.
I’ve kept this quiet so far and only mentioned it but now I’m opening my big gob.
I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY PEOPLE WHO KNOW YOU, YOU LIKE TO POWDER YOUR NOSE and then end up saying you’re ill from the comedown days after you drug and alcohol induced benders.
The un-invited christening you invited yourself too and had to go with D2 was another day you powdered your nose.
The boxing event you went to with D2 and met Beefy at in London YOU ALL POWDERED YOU fIN NOSES !
You also insinuated D2 was the ex who took drugs in a comment on woeisme TikTok or MTH TikTok.
Now I didn’t report your occasional coke habit to the DVLA as
A- I need solid evidence as proof you did it and with the size of your nose I bet you only got a few lines 👃
B- You just did it to feel accepted by D2 and he would love you forever 🤮 (didn’t work out did it)
C- Your anxiety causing you to pass out at the wheel (your words) and being an alcoholic I had proof I could send with the reports to the DVLA

D- If I had of mentioned your intake of coke-Caine it would have made the report to DVLA look like it was someone making 💩 up and it probably wouldn’t have gone further.

Also remember I sent your social media handles to DVLA and they will be watching so whatever 🐂 💩 you say in your videos doesn’t reflect good on you 🤣 The saying walk before you run comes to mind 🤔
Don’t worry though as I’ve already sent last nights DUD and todays videos in two reports just incase they miss them or you dirty delete them 🖕

PS- could my fellow trolls SS any comments ref to me as it gives further evidence for me to proceed with the police. I did report it a few weeks back when @RainbowBright advised me to do it. The more evidence I have the more chance I have with the police to take this further.

CATPISS - mess with fire you always get burned and you ignited this fire yourself
THIS IS NOT A THREAT, IT IS ANOTHER SAYING before you or your toothless, brainless vultures twist it.
Always 10 steps ahead of you, don’t forget that either 🖕

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Had a good read and catch up on here CATPISS hence no morning video except your deluded clap back 🖕
I think you will find you have serious anger issues (violent outbursts) and stalking issues as we all know that from when D2 saw the light and dumped you. You harassed his children FFS because he left your ugly ass and all you were to him was a shag he regretted. You then you proceeded to love bomb him which is a criminal offence and it’s what NARCISSISTS do. You did it with D1 too and again another man who used you as a pump and dump. ‘MUMMY THEY DONT THINK IVE GOT A BOYFRIEND’ 🤣
Dumped as soon as you got home from Portugal then you had a 1 night stand with a tinder date (herpes dude possibly and will find the video) then within a matter of 14 days moved D2 in your house. You are nothing but a desperate s like your ymca reject mother.

Your psychopathic tendencies saw you smash up a posh hotel room, destroy your Xmas tree and other violent outbursts during your 8 wk relationship with D2.
I’ve kept this quiet so far and only mentioned it but now I’m opening my big gob.
I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY PEOPLE WHO KNOW YOU, YOU LIKE TO POWDER YOUR NOSE and then end up saying you’re ill from the comedown days after you drug and alcohol induced benders.
The un-invited christening you invited yourself too and had to go with D2 was another day you powdered your nose.
The boxing event you went to with D2 and met Beefy at in London YOU ALL POWDERED YOU fIN NOSES !
You also insinuated D2 was the ex who took drugs in a comment on woeisme TikTok or MTH TikTok.
Now I didn’t report your occasional coke habit to the DVLA as
A- I need solid evidence as proof you did it and with the size of your nose I bet you only got a few lines 👃
B- You just did it to feel accepted by D2 and he would love you forever 🤮 (didn’t work out did it)
C- Your anxiety causing you to pass out at the wheel (your words) and being an alcoholic I had proof I could send with the reports to the DVLA

D- If I had of mentioned your intake of coke-Caine it would have made the report to DVLA look like it was someone making 💩 up and it probably wouldn’t have gone further.

Also remember I sent your social media handles to DVLA and they will be watching so whatever 🐂 💩 you say in your videos doesn’t reflect good on you 🤣 The saying walk before you run comes to mind 🤔
Don’t worry though as I’ve already sent last nights DUD and todays videos in two reports just incase they miss them or you dirty delete them 🖕

PS- could my fellow trolls SS any comments ref to me as it gives further evidence for me to proceed with the police. I did report it a few weeks back when @RainbowBright advised me to do it. The more evidence I have the more chance I have with the police to take this further.

CATPISS - mess with fire you always get burned and you ignited this fire yourself
THIS IS NOT A THREAT, IT IS ANOTHER SAYING before you or your toothless, brainless vultures twist it.
Always 10 steps ahead of you, don’t forget that either 🖕
IMG_3490.jpeg
IMG_3492.jpeg

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Here we go!! Get in the bin you washed up hag!!

Definitely narc vibes from her. Thinking because she's speaking in that tone she's right.

Aimless I'm far from jealous of you I just don't think you should be on TT sharing your lies and not safeguarding your child.

Grow the do up!! 😡😡
This is a prime example of what I was saying the other day when she faffs over basic sentences and descriptions of things, she cuts herself off, flairs her hands and says ‘you know what I mean’ as if she’s ditzy. But here she’s very articulate, succinct, clear and concise.
Fraud.

Mar 8, 2024
I can’t even attempt to watch her latest drivel. Saw her hands flapping around and automatically know she’s chatting se. Using big words to sound like she knows what she is talking about. Aimee you’re unhinged and pathetic. Again… how is this your life?! Surely you feel some sort of embarrassment at 37 and this is all you have going for you, talking to your phone, seeking validation from strangers. Making up anxiety and s. It’s a sad life aims. It really is. And absolutely no one here is jealous of anything about you. Nothing at all. You and your huns say it’s jealousy as you can’t admit you’re a lying red flag. Easier to shift it onto others. It’s embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.