Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Not read all the comments as will catch up when I’m home from work later…. However how would shaimee feel if some driver was driving down the road, blacked out at the wheel and ploughed into H? Investigations take place and it’s discovered that the driver suffered from an illness they hadn’t disclosed to the dvla and they shouldn’t have been driving?!? She would then be kicking and screaming to Greg the wallets solicitors!
Seriously this woman is thick as pig s! GTW you need a refund from the private education…..

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Zara !!! You are a grown arsed woman. A fing shout out from Aimee!!!!
For the love of god.
IMG_6744.jpeg

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I can honest to god say hand on heart and may I be struck down this instant if I'm lying. That not a single cell in my body is jealous of Aimee. I have raised my daughter myself, she's my pride and joy and I have enjoyed and still enjoy every minute of her. I own my own home. We have a comfortable life. I have my career which I love (managers aside lol) I have friends and family who I love dearly. I have a good life, i go on holidays, i go to concerts, shows, nights out. What does she really have? A half arsed tiktok "job". A half hearted relationship with her daughter, fulfills herself with shopping and eating, allows men to treat her like she's a stop gap, doesn't safeguard her child from those men, a mother who never properly mothered her and a father whose thrown money at her to keep her quiet and by all means not a great sibling relationship with Charlie. Barely a friend in sight and a problem with alcohol and food which is evident over the years watching her videos. So again what am I or anyone else who has an opinion about Aimee jealous of?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240514_140511_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240514_140511_TikTok.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 187
Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
That bouquet alone is a big indication of how much the DVLA stuff is affecting her. If someone is sending her that bouquet then she is hiding and down playing on the app how bothered she is.

No one sends that unless they think someone is having a rough time they need the morale pick me up.
She bought it for herself

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Had a good read and catch up on here CATPISS hence no morning video except your deluded clap back 🖕
I think you will find you have serious anger issues (violent outbursts) and stalking issues as we all know that from when D2 saw the light and dumped you. You harassed his children FFS because he left your ugly ass and all you were to him was a shag he regretted. You then you proceeded to love bomb him which is a criminal offence and it’s what NARCISSISTS do. You did it with D1 too and again another man who used you as a pump and dump. ‘MUMMY THEY DONT THINK IVE GOT A BOYFRIEND’ 🤣
Dumped as soon as you got home from Portugal then you had a 1 night stand with a tinder date (herpes dude possibly and will find the video) then within a matter of 14 days moved D2 in your house. You are nothing but a desperate s like your ymca reject mother.

Your psychopathic tendencies saw you smash up a posh hotel room, destroy your Xmas tree and other violent outbursts during your 8 wk relationship with D2.
I’ve kept this quiet so far and only mentioned it but now I’m opening my big gob.
I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY PEOPLE WHO KNOW YOU, YOU LIKE TO POWDER YOUR NOSE and then end up saying you’re ill from the comedown days after you drug and alcohol induced benders.
The un-invited christening you invited yourself too and had to go with D2 was another day you powdered your nose.
The boxing event you went to with D2 and met Beefy at in London YOU ALL POWDERED YOU fIN NOSES !
You also insinuated D2 was the ex who took drugs in a comment on woeisme TikTok or MTH TikTok.
Now I didn’t report your occasional coke habit to the DVLA as
A- I need solid evidence as proof you did it and with the size of your nose I bet you only got a few lines 👃
B- You just did it to feel accepted by D2 and he would love you forever 🤮 (didn’t work out did it)
C- Your anxiety causing you to pass out at the wheel (your words) and being an alcoholic I had proof I could send with the reports to the DVLA

D- If I had of mentioned your intake of coke-Caine it would have made the report to DVLA look like it was someone making 💩 up and it probably wouldn’t have gone further.

Also remember I sent your social media handles to DVLA and they will be watching so whatever 🐂 💩 you say in your videos doesn’t reflect good on you 🤣 The saying walk before you run comes to mind 🤔
Don’t worry though as I’ve already sent last nights DUD and todays videos in two reports just incase they miss them or you dirty delete them 🖕

PS- could my fellow trolls SS any comments ref to me as it gives further evidence for me to proceed with the police. I did report it a few weeks back when @RainbowBright advised me to do it. The more evidence I have the more chance I have with the police to take this further.

CATPISS - mess with fire you always get burned and you ignited this fire yourself
THIS IS NOT A THREAT, IT IS ANOTHER SAYING before you or your toothless, brainless vultures twist it.
Always 10 steps ahead of you, don’t forget that either 🖕
Well said Jo ❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Your constant lies about your favourite products is clearly seen on your account.
In the past 6 months you have said
4 different brands of hair care are you favourite 🤔🤔
Now if something was my favourite product I would keep to that brand not swap and change you do. So which one is it Catpiss that’s your favourite
Also the same with skincare items you are full of 💩 and you are never consistent with products which is why your skin looks like a scrotum and madge from Benidorm.
You do realise that you need to be using a new product for at least a month to even see the slight difference. This is why you have so many ASA reports against you.

Anybody else wish TikTok was banned just to see these horrible creators like catpiss fall apart 🤣
The way they're all out on the shelf like that gives me the ick bad!! I mean I know her hovel looks do all like that when she's not filming buy I couldn't be arsed with the clutter like that. It looks like a souvenir shop

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland

God she's an insufferable bleep. What a sanctimonious, insufferable, boring, up her own backside, pathetic load of gobbledy gook that clap back is. Aimee both of you are equally likely to cause an accident because even if you can tell when a panic attack is about to happen (can that be done as i don't suffer from them and never have so have no clue) you could very easily be in a situation where you can't pull over. Or, you might get one that is sudden.

Status
Not open for further replies.