Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
So I went on a search for a recording of that panic attack in the shop and happen to come across these.
It was hours ago I did this and took me 10 mins to come across these 🤔 I got bored listening to that voice of hers too 🙉
SS is before each video so you can see date and the text that was written.
Just for you vultures once again I put a search in on Google and it took me straight to what I wanted.

Attachments

• IMG_3933.png
    IMG_3933.png
    473.5 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_3941.png
    IMG_3941.png
    400.4 KB · Views: 163
  • v09044g40000cgius13c77ue9dnqfff0.mp4
    40.3 MB
  • IMG_3939.png
    IMG_3939.png
    470.3 KB · Views: 157
  • v09044g40000cgiaetbc77u41g11n81g.mp4
    33.4 MB
  • IMG_3937.png
    IMG_3937.png
    364.2 KB · Views: 153
  • v09044g40000cgglf9bc77u06il12u5g.mp4
    47 MB
  • IMG_3935.png
    IMG_3935.png
    489.3 KB · Views: 230
  • v09044g40000cgcq42bc77u6i9muq65g.mp4
    46.1 MB
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Defo beefy sent her them
Look at her crawling up her arse. Maybe you should have a good watch of that video aimless so you can make a nutritional packed lunch like your bestie
What kills me about their fing bizarre fake friendship is the contradictions!
Aimee is not afraid (ooooh soz lol) to block ANYONE following MTH.. Aimee thinks it should not be allowed to reserve Sun loungers!!!! Steph is the best.. sorry only SEN Mum in the world whilst Aimee asks "are you autistic' as a clapback insult. Steph makes a video of disgust at people using the word cretin.....

And a fan favourite. Steph got Aimee to order and wear THAT PINK FROCK!! And told her she looked amazing. Hahahaha!!!! 💞💞💞

I could go on but they're just off the top of my head!!! They're both fing horror shows and both should have been swallowed!!! 😡🤢

Apr 10, 2024
United Kingdom
If Aimee continues to eat and drink at the rate she is she is going to gain even more weight.
When TikTok popularity declines i can see her going onto the web and doing eating videos.
Really is tragic as she is so self absorbed and obsessed with money that everyone around her doesnt challenge her to eat healthier and stop drinking as they enjoy the money too.

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Time to catch up. Is it wrong that I’ve made myself a mimosa in a pint glass because today at work was something else entirely! What even was that clap back this morning I couldn’t bare listening to it all but she sounded like an utter fool.
It’s never wrong to have any kind of alcohol in a pint glass 😂 enjoy!

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
You can tell she's on an absolute rager in that video. She's absolutely fuming deep down but trying to pretend otherwise. D2 and the others definitely had a lucky escape.
Awwww just coz your fella went out with his mates 😂😂🤣🤣🤣 PSYCHO t😂😂😂😂😂 Anyone else remember the comments on that video? 😆😆😆they were comedy gold as well...people asking "Where's David" and Aimee replying "Your guess is as good as mine" 😂😂😂🤣😂😂😂😂😆😆😆😆😆😆

itsfine

Mar 8, 2024
You're MORE than welcome Jo😘..I'm pretty s at doing stuff on here so unsure how to post the comment but to make out you've admitted to LYING ,WHEN YOU HAVENT EVEN LIED, OR ADMITTED TO IT boiled my piss. I can't despise this fing lying smug narcissistic t ANY MORE than I do..and Debz if you're on here I hope to do that one day you can open your mouth and speak about her and what she's done to your family.
I posted the comment earlier

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
I DIDN'T SAY IVE LIED AT ALL, I SAID I WAS GETTING CARRIED AWAY WITH MY COMMENTS BECAUSE IVE WAITED YEARS TO BE ABLE TO COMMENT ABOUT AIMEEE AS HAVE THOUSANDS OF OTHER PEOPLE

ALSO GET THIS IN YOUR HEADS, I REPORTED HER TO DVLA WITH HER OWN fIN EVIDENCE FOR A CAUSE OF UNFIT TO DRIVE TO THE PUBLIC. EVIDENCE OF HER SAYING ABOUT PASSING OUT WITH ANXIETY AND SHE CAN PULL OVER IF SHE WAS DRIVING AND IT HAPPENED 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

AIMEE HAS UPSET A LOT OF PEOPLE OVER THE YEARS, A LOT OF THOSE DCARED TO SPEAK PUT AND SHOW EVERYONE EVIDENCE ON HOW VILE CATPISS IS.
I CANT REMEMBER TWO OF THE PEOPLE WHO JOINED CC AND ALSO EXPOSED AS MUCH AS THEY COULD WITHOUT IT HAVING CONSEQUENCES ON THEM. THOSE CONSEQUENCES ARE THE THREATS AIMEE HAS TEXT THEM.

WHAT ABOUT THE FAMILIES HER DUNCLE DAVID STOLE OVER 5 MILLION FROM 🤔🤔
THOSE PENSIONERS HE ROBBED AND MANIPULATED ALL FOR MONEY. EVEN STOLE EXPENSIVE CARS FROM THEM LIKE BENTLEYS, FERRARI, ROLLS ROYCE 🤔🤔
WHAT ABOUT WHEN HE ACTUALLY GOT AN EXTENDED PRISON SENTENCE FOR ACTUALLY ROBBING HIS OWN PARENTS, BROTHERS, SISTERS 🖕🤔🤔

ANOTHER SAYING
KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE BUT YOUR FREN-ENEMIES CLOSER 🖕

I DONT NEED TO THREATEN ANYBODY AND THE LAST THING ID EVER, EVER DO IS ALLOW A SKUMMY, NARCISSISTIC, ALCOHOLIC PUT A MARK ON MY SQUEAKY CLEAN ENHANCED CRB 🖕

I WOULD ALSO NEVER EVER BE THICK ENOUGH TO EVER PHYSICALLY HURT SOMEONE AND MY ONLY EXCEPTION TO THIS IS IF ANYONE HURT MY KIDS.

AWAIT THE NEXT UPLOADS EVERYONE
LOUDER JO 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 WE DIDNT QUITE CATCH THAT!!!😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😗

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
If Aimee continues to eat and drink at the rate she is she is going to gain even more weight.
When TikTok popularity declines i can see her going onto the web and doing eating videos.
Really is tragic as she is so self absorbed and obsessed with money that everyone around her doesnt challenge her to eat healthier and stop drinking as they enjoy the money too.
Well that’s all she does now. There are some strange people out there who find it very sexual 😂 I suppose whatever pays your bills🤷🏼‍♀️I like the old fashioned way where you do an honest full day of work and get paid. Not what this wally does, licking cream off her fingers and ramming donuts down her gullet for views and cash.
Hope TT has a good pension scheme 👍🏼

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Time to catch up. Is it wrong that I’ve made myself a mimosa in a pint glass because today at work was something else entirely! What even was that clap back this morning I couldn’t bare listening to it all but she sounded like an utter fool.
Get it down ya girl!! Infact neck it for me and pour another!! 🥰 Just reminded me of when I was at the theatre Friday a girl ordered 2 glasses of wine and asked for them in a pint glass 🤣 It reminded me of Nessa cz I LOVE Gavin and Stacey. Think it was just easier to carry but I was thinking go on girl 💃🏻🤣

Attachments

• SCR1780.jpg
    SCR1780.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 165
Mar 8, 2024
Get it down ya girl!! Infact neck it for me and pour another!! 🥰 Just reminded me of when I was at the theatre Friday a girl ordered 2 glasses of wine and asked for them in a pint glass 🤣 It reminded me of Nessa cz I LOVE Gavin and Stacey. Think it was just easier to carry but I was thinking go on girl 💃🏻🤣
I’m sat here watching Gavin and Stacey with a few drinks 🤣 nessa at this point is my spirit animal 😂😂 oh my other half is affronted when we go to shows and I’m buying double drinks and asking for pint glssses. My excuse is I’m Irish ☘️ 🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
It’s funny how she never answers genuine questions but will argue and delete any others.
fing pisses me off to the high heavens when people answer for her!! Shut the do up Tan.S... and hello!!! 🙋🏼‍♀️😍 you're giving pick me barking b so no doubt you're here.
Well screenshot this... THE SOUTHPORT SLUT HAS A BIG ENOUGH MOUTH WHEN SHE'S SHOVELLING CREAM CAKES AND SUCKING "SUDOCREM" FROM UNDER HER "REAL" CLAWS SO LET HER fING SPEAK. SHE DOESN’T NEED YOU WHEN SHE HAS HER MUMMY!! SHUT THE do UP YOU BEGGY b!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.