Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2024
Omg! What does she look like? Completely Minging. How on earth would you think it’s okay to present yourself on a media platform looking so unwashed! She had no self awareness of her hygiene at all. Her hair is an absolute disgrace and considering her own mother is a hairdresser 💇🏽‍♀️ I’m shocked that she’s not advising her to … firstly WASH IT. and secondly CUT IT. She loves her hair and constantly brings it forward , and for me , it makes me literally heave! It’s awful.
I honestly thought her hair was wet 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
All caught up. 👀
@itsmejo I bloody love you!! And I applaud you for all you have done and your commitment 👏🏼 I know you have a personal grudge and 100% back you, so tell me to do off and as you were if you want. I really really hope you don't take offence but after the BS last night/this morning if it was me I'd just leave it now. I couldn't be arsed!! She's proven time and time again that she is a cat with 9 lives (and isn't it ironic.. 🐈‍⬛💩🤢 don't ya think? Ha sorry)
but she really is a cat in a Teflon jacket!! And there's more under her rug than under Fred West's patio 😡 DVLA thing isn't done the Dr just proved she's a liar, she's just deluded enough to take it as a W 🤣 they still have a duty to follow it up. But I honestly feel there is plenty out there and plenty of huns now taking the blinkers off that as the saying goes...
"Give someone enough rope...."

DISCLAIMER** I'm not putting the full quote because I don't want to be jumped on by huns or other sites taking me literally!! I'm using the phrase as just a phrase!! Meaning she will trip herself up soon!! And I'll be first in line to get you a drink Jo!! 👌🏼❤️ also concerned the more you do or say I worry you could end up found out and in trouble and we couldn't help and I'd absolutely hate that!! Like I said this is only IMO and I mean it only from a place of love ❤️ also would never ever want to piss you off 🤣🤣 too many skeletons in my closet for you to be exposing 🤣❤️🤣❤️ xxxx

Last edited:

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
What does she look like ? 🤢 the chins are chining again this evening. Why does she pull a face like she’s having a s while dishing up dinner?? She’s absolutely disgusting. How embarrassing 🙈
She looks an absolute fing SCRUFFY t MORESO than usual tonight. She knocks me sick. Honest to do🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 The sweaty skin, the dirty hair, the broken flaky nails, the chavvy chains slicing into her fat neck, STOP fING BUYING sE FOR 1 fING DAY AND SORT YOUR sSHOW OF A BODY OUT YOU SWEATY FILTHY RANCID SMELLY do

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Bet M and S are pure choking for a collaboration with petunia pig!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240514_200624_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240514_200624_TikTok.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 80
  • Screenshot_20240514_200607_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240514_200607_TikTok.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 78
  • Screenshot_20240514_200602_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240514_200602_TikTok.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 83

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
I DIDN'T SAY IVE LIED AT ALL, I SAID I WAS GETTING CARRIED AWAY WITH MY COMMENTS BECAUSE IVE WAITED YEARS TO BE ABLE TO COMMENT ABOUT AIMEEE AS HAVE THOUSANDS OF OTHER PEOPLE

ALSO GET THIS IN YOUR HEADS, I REPORTED HER TO DVLA WITH HER OWN fIN EVIDENCE FOR A CAUSE OF UNFIT TO DRIVE TO THE PUBLIC. EVIDENCE OF HER SAYING ABOUT PASSING OUT WITH ANXIETY AND SHE CAN PULL OVER IF SHE WAS DRIVING AND IT HAPPENED 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

AIMEE HAS UPSET A LOT OF PEOPLE OVER THE YEARS, A LOT OF THOSE DCARED TO SPEAK PUT AND SHOW EVERYONE EVIDENCE ON HOW VILE CATPISS IS.
I CANT REMEMBER TWO OF THE PEOPLE WHO JOINED CC AND ALSO EXPOSED AS MUCH AS THEY COULD WITHOUT IT HAVING CONSEQUENCES ON THEM. THOSE CONSEQUENCES ARE THE THREATS AIMEE HAS TEXT THEM.

WHAT ABOUT THE FAMILIES HER DUNCLE DAVID STOLE OVER 5 MILLION FROM 🤔🤔
THOSE PENSIONERS HE ROBBED AND MANIPULATED ALL FOR MONEY. EVEN STOLE EXPENSIVE CARS FROM THEM LIKE BENTLEYS, FERRARI, ROLLS ROYCE 🤔🤔
WHAT ABOUT WHEN HE ACTUALLY GOT AN EXTENDED PRISON SENTENCE FOR ACTUALLY ROBBING HIS OWN PARENTS, BROTHERS, SISTERS 🖕🤔🤔

ANOTHER SAYING
KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE BUT YOUR FREN-ENEMIES CLOSER 🖕

I DONT NEED TO THREATEN ANYBODY AND THE LAST THING ID EVER, EVER DO IS ALLOW A SKUMMY, NARCISSISTIC, ALCOHOLIC PUT A MARK ON MY SQUEAKY CLEAN ENHANCED CRB 🖕

I WOULD ALSO NEVER EVER BE THICK ENOUGH TO EVER PHYSICALLY HURT SOMEONE AND MY ONLY EXCEPTION TO THIS IS IF ANYONE HURT MY KIDS.

AWAIT THE NEXT UPLOADS EVERYONE
And I’m sure anyone who knows her on the school run etc may report her to the police if they think she has alcohol in her system for a road side breathalyser troll accusation or not

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Aimless will be rocking back and forth, Kylie in one hand, dildo.......sorry emotional support bear in the other, staring into space crying that big beefy has her own blush 🤣 beefy sending you that se today was just to show she is above you 🤣🤣

I can't stomach her either and she is going on like MAC is collabing with her, but I LOVE how she treats aimless like the poor scruffy friend who just can't make it in this industry
Aimee IS the poor scruffy friend who can't make it in the industry 🤣

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
That bouquet alone is a big indication of how much the DVLA stuff is affecting her. If someone is sending her that bouquet then she is hiding and down playing on the app how bothered she is.

No one sends that unless they think someone is having a rough time they need the morale pick me up.
She probably sent it to herself 🙄😂😂

Mar 9, 2024
‘just happened’ because your ‘boyfriend’ went out with his mates and wouldn’t come home 🤣🤣🤣 unhinged is what you are you scruffy f. That poor tree 😂😂😂😂
Thing is that's not even the worst one. Does anybody have the one AFTER where its music over it whilst she ties it to the light???
PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE HAS IT AND CAN POST IT HERE?🤞🤞🤞🤞

I am struggling so bloody much with pain in my hip and for some reason both the lower half of my legs are on fire...underneath the skin. Imagine restless legs/arms sensation with no restlessness 😫😫😫😫

However unlike fface Olga I've been to work, come home cooked dinner, put dishwasher on, washed and dried up after dinner, put a wash on n hung it out and hoovered downstairs. Despite the urge to bilaterally amputate above both knees...🤣🤣🤣

Oh I've also had meaningful conversations with my teens (15,18) and hubby!! Olga is probably tired just reading all that!!

Anyhow lots of love to ya'll and mahoooosive hugs to thos who need them 🦄🦋💐

Status
Not open for further replies.