Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2024
Hope your pain gets better soon and you are now at least relaxing 😌 ❤️
You're right, Dickface will be exhausted just reading what you've done.
I am sure that video is on TL?

Xx
Ty. Yeah I retired to the boudoir! No idea what's going on and as a nurse (since last century 🤣🤣) it frustrates me.
I'm a terrible bloody patient!
My teens n hubby are forever telling me off for overdoing everything. When they do stuff to my liking then I'll stop, I'll be in my grave by then 😅😅🦄🦋💐

Mar 8, 2024
Ty. Yeah I retired to the boudoir! No idea what's going on and as a nurse (since last century 🤣🤣) it frustrates me.
My teens n hubby are forever telling me off for overdoing everything. When they do stuff to my liking then I'll stop, I'll be in my grave by then 😅😅🦄🦋💐
The last 2 lines here have me laughing. Because same! I’ve scrubbed my kitchen earlier with a bottle of Prosecco in hand because you’d think I lived with a farm animal instead of a human.. his version of cleaning the kitchen and mine are VERY different 🤣 also her latest taste test has me wanting to gag. She actually eats like an animal 🤢

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Clearly someone has reported that comment and because I’ve just joined it’s been deleted straight away what the hell 🐍
Welcome @therealtruthwillcome
This is literally me right now waiting on you.. 👀
Tell Tea Time GIF by Dreezy

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I haven't met a nurse yet whose a good patient. I'm awful too 🤣 hope you feel better soon ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.