Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Good morning beautiful bridge dwellers 🥰
I’m wondering if the new member is limited to commenting but whoever you are please spill some ☕
My cup has been spilled now so we need some new juicy details whilst we chew our morning coffee like a camel 🤣

Also I really want to say to all of you, THANK YOU so much for always having my back, your words of wisdom and genuinely being lovely, kind, caring faceless friends ❤️❤️

Sending massive virtual hugs to you as I can’t do them IRL 🤣🤗
Morning lovely.

I’ve seen on Vans thread newbies have a limit of posting which is sad. One folk with tea just read until the rage gets too much then want to join and have their say.
Aimee and Vav tip people over the edge on the daily!

❤️❤️

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Morning ladies ❤️

This thread moved faster than Aimee’s and Vav’s knickers, yesterday.

I hope everyone has had a good week so far, and hump day is in fact not falsely advertised 😉

Big day for me tomorrow, obviously can’t say why cause it will be an obvious give away to who I am 🤣 but could do with all your prayers 🙏🏼

My fella came home with a wee chocolate cake for me as I’ve got a huge sponge craving just not (no I’m not pregnant 🤣)
So I’m having a slice and listening to the Full Monty sound track while working 💻
Whatever your big day involves tomorrow, you have all our support and you will smash it babe ❤️❤️xxx

Livebythesea

Mar 9, 2024

Attachments

• IMG_6647.jpeg
    IMG_6647.jpeg
    288.8 KB · Views: 158
Mar 8, 2024
I wish 🤣.

Had a horrific time at work almost 2 years ago (won’t bore with details) so packed my job in as life is too short. Work agency now and go to Lanzarote 4 times a year ☀️
You wouldn't bore me lol. Are u on the natter group? We talk about anything else than A! Most welcome. I pour my heart out over there 🤦‍♀️🤪 can tag u if u not on...

Mar 8, 2024
Morning ladies ❤️

This thread moved faster than Aimee’s and Vav’s knickers, yesterday.

I hope everyone has had a good week so far, and hump day is in fact not falsely advertised 😉

Big day for me tomorrow, obviously can’t say why cause it will be an obvious give away to who I am 🤣 but could do with all your prayers 🙏🏼

My fella came home with a wee chocolate cake for me as I’ve got a huge sponge craving just now (no I’m not pregnant 🤣)
So I’m having a slice and listening to the Full Monty sound track while working 💻
Sending you lots of love, best wishes and 🙏
Enjoy that chocolate cake...with a side of whipped cream?? Taste test for the people who have never had that particular chocolate cake would be much appreciated 👍 🤣 🤣 🤣 ❤️

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Sending you lots of love, best wishes and 🙏
Enjoy that chocolate cake...with a side of whipped cream?? Taste test for the people who have never had that particular chocolate cake would be much appreciated 👍 🤣 🤣 🤣 ❤️
Babe you do make me laugh 😍
7 out of 10? That give you a rough idea what the cake is like without describing a single aspect of it? 😂😂😂

Only issue is I didn’t have a big enough slice because I’m calorie conscious 😩😩

Mar 8, 2024
Babe you do make me laugh 😍
7 out of 10? That give you a rough idea what the cake is like without describing a single aspect of it? 😂😂😂

Only issue is I didn’t have a big enough slice because I’m calorie conscious 😩😩
That's a good enough description for 630k people so that will do for me 😁🤣
Thank you I can now go about me day 🥰😘❤️

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Did I miss something? Who told her to taste test products and rate them ?? I mean she’s hardly a gourmet 😅 then saying 'I give it a 7 out of 10 ' 😳 no one asked you !! You have no taste and no class whatsoever. Rate yourself. Your greasy hair 🤢 the cakey sweaty orange face or your burned horrible looking skin. I’d give it a 2 out of 10
That's a bit generous!

Mar 8, 2024
Honey (she back in de house!) is off for her first Botox ....and due to having so many young followers she wants to be responsible and keep them informed !! 😄
I'm guessing that "best eye cream in the world IMO" is not creaming anymore 😳🤣
Wonder if she realises they can’t Botox her brain into becoming a functioning adult..

Status
Not open for further replies.