Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Jigsaw is screenshotting here within minutes of stuff being posted again, nobody fell for the account last night saying they’d expose her, you absolute weirdo.
It’s giving fan vibes, I think you like us really 🤣
Hi 👋

Awwwww no way our number 1 fan is back again to pass on our comments to rim aimee me me me for no recognition in return, ah well love that for them. Thought they had gone but ah well what a pity never mind.
Hiiiiiiiiiii twitpaw. We're going no where so get over it and suck it up buttercup.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Aimee who doesn’t use filters but her brows struggling to keep up with her while she turns her head and her lashes looking cartoon.
IMG_6764.jpeg
IMG_6765.png

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’d just like to say I applaud you all for saying you’d help those in need etc.
but I do just want to say PLEASE be careful as someone could tell you a sob story then turn out to be some fruit loop just trying to discover who we are, I know you all have said you’d handle the backlash and nothing to loose etc. but I’d hate for anyone to go through that for someone who could just be trying to find out who we all are.
Our anonymous status is necessary and i don’t want any of you failing for a trap ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I know, don’t worry. I would only ever use a fake name on anything 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Go away you twerp! Nobody on here invited you in- you don’t half make me laugh you lot. Yanno when say you can’t stand an actor or a celeb is that trolling? If someone on tv is found to be a liar and con artist and people discus it does that make them trolls? Is that viscious? I don’t know anyone on here making comments on her page? She chooses to look here and so do you? Any reports made about her didn’t need any troll commentary - it’s all from her own mouth? Are you too dense to actually check? She plays you all like mini fiddles! You are telling me you actually hero worship a woman who can tell thousands of people that her 9 year old found a mucky vibrator in her bed ? The same woman who knows full well she has doxed herself and put her child at serious risk but refuses to take even the smallest precautions to prevent any further damage? The woman who lies, manipulates and cry’s wolf constantly? You need to give your head a wobble love. Nothing better to do? That’s a good one - takes as long to come on here as it does to watch her flogging her arse and she’s not even good at it! It’s not about tearing her down it’s about not being a gullable halfwit! She’s a bully of the worst kind - go look at what she did to SJ - she’s also a scruff with no personal hygiene and devoid of any moral compass- bangs on about mental health but couldn’t give a s about any of her followers who message with heartbreaking experiences but happy to cause unnecessary bullying to followers who simply have a different opinion or god forbid actually call her out! Have you seen the women’s aid debacle? All absolute lies to pull in vulnerable DV victims! According to her any bloke who has looked twice at her has abused her in some way! Calls DV as soon as they leave? What about her poor kid who will grow up knowing her mother accused her dad of such severe DV on a public platform the she had PTSD - oh but wait …. Had to admit he had only raised his voice to her once? I can’t stand her for that reason alone - DV is not something to ever lie about is it? Please go back to her page and stay there if you seriously think her lies cause no damage
Her lies are ludicrous and so are her gullible supporters

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Someone mentioned on here will she buy Andy Father’s Day present and bam! There you go!

Never in 3/4 years of watching her have I seen her buy anything for him before.

Also it sets my OCD off big style that she leaves those bags of shopping lying about for DAYS before she does a haul and unpacks them.

Shows you how desperate she is for all the crap she buys huh?

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
THE COMMENTS!!!😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 THATS IS ALL IM GUNNA SAY 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 PMFSL .."but what about all the skincare you flog , surely its gunna all be bollocks" or words to that effect ...YES AIMEE🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 What ABOUT all the skincare you flog??? I see LOADS of ads being reported after she's had this done methinks 🤔🤔🤔🤔 do OFF 😂😂😂😂She thinks she's a Real Housewife of fing BIRKDALE ....Hi Aims 👋👋 LOVE it for you that you read here and you've taken on board all the comments about your wrinkly ageing horrible skin and crows feet despite flogging all the beauty crap you can throw a stick at. I hope she jabbed the fing needle in ya eye you self absorbed fing PRICK
Here she is ❤️🤭👍🏼👍🏼🎉🤭

Status
Not open for further replies.